Home

Would you think Godfather IV should include Michael

Posted By: Zasa

Would you think Godfather IV should include Michael - 09/03/02 11:33 PM

Ok, I know Michael dies at the end of Godfather Part III. But, according to the timeline, this doesn't occur until 1997. Keeping with the tradition of making the movies take place a few years prior to the release, don't you think Michael should be included. Why a multimillionaire like Michael dies alone dressed like a peasent has always confused me a bit. I'd like to hear how and why he comes to this.
Posted By: Fi$h Fourcherlioni

Re: Would you think Godfather IV should include Michael - 09/04/02 03:45 AM

I think in prt IV that the dying of M.C.,should be shown but not much more unless like old memories or something like that.
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: Would you think Godfather IV should include Michael - 09/04/02 11:21 AM

The only part you have to include is the burial of MC. Not more, then the part wouldn't be realistic anymore.
Posted By: GodYankee

Re: Would you think Godfather IV should include Michael - 09/04/02 05:13 PM

Possibly a funeral, but I'd like to see the Depression era and the rise of Vito to power.
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: Would you think Godfather IV should include Michael - 09/05/02 03:50 AM

Id love to see a movie on Vitos rise to power but since they did a sort of shorter version of this in part 2 that wont ever happen . I say part 2 shude have been all about Mike and part 3 all about Vitos past.
Posted By: the angel of justice

Re: Would you think Godfather IV should include Michael - 09/07/02 02:25 AM

Even though he's a multi-millionaire, he dies a broken man, haunted by the sacrifices that he's had to make, and the tragedies of a life which he originally wanted no part of.
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: Would you think Godfather IV should include Michael - 10/05/02 01:31 PM

in one of the other threads I posted that GF4 can start with Michael's funeral, with Vincent in a prominent position (like Mike on his dad's funeral) and then cutting to a 1920's scene, with the texts on screen saying: VINCENT MANCINI, 1997 and then HIS FATHER, SANTINO CORLEONE, 19.... and so on.

Also, the 1980's and 1990's story, if there would be one (based around Don Vincent) can include Michael.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET