Home

John Cazale

Posted By: alpacinofan

John Cazale - 08/23/02 02:43 AM

Despite the character's he had played before his death, do you think Cazale is one of the most underated actor's in his time?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: John Cazale - 08/23/02 04:45 AM

Hi Al Pacino Fan,

To be honest the only movies I have seen with Cazale is the GF's and Dog Day Afternoon. Yes, I do believe he was a very good actor. It's possible I have seen other movies with him in it, and didn't realize it. Can you name a couple more that I may have seen? I don't really know anything about him except for those two movies.

TIS
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: John Cazale - 08/23/02 04:58 AM

He was excellent in "The Deer Hunter." He could have been a great actor if he had lived longer and had tried roles other than fall guys.
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: John Cazale - 08/23/02 09:41 AM

I almost forgot about the Deer Hunter it's been so long since I saw it. He was excellent in there too. The only other film of his I saw was The GF. He played Fredo superbly tho, you could actually believe he was Fredo all weak and stupid

FH
Posted By: Daniel Corleone

Re: John Cazale - 08/24/02 01:24 AM

I totally agree. He is a talented actor and would have gone a long way. I highly recommend Deer Hunter and Dog Day Afternoon (he plays a weak character as well) Beth . Both films have powerful acting and a good storyline.

DC
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: John Cazale - 09/07/02 04:00 PM

Hi,
He was also in The Conversation with Gene Hackman.

Paul
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET