Home

Former Vanderbilt Qb claims....

Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Former Vanderbilt Qb claims.... - 03/07/24 10:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqXnZMYoMGo

That the mafia approached him at Jason Aldean's (country singer) bar in Nashville in 2019. The story, to me, is laughably made up in my opinion. Interested to hear some other thoughts.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Former Vanderbilt Qb claims.... - 03/09/24 06:27 PM

As the kids say today, this sounds suss.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Former Vanderbilt Qb claims.... - 03/09/24 06:42 PM

Well for one Vandy is horrible so nobody could even attempt to fix a football game with that bunch and for two ain’t no mafia hanging around Nashville and a Aldean concert looking for him
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Former Vanderbilt Qb claims.... - 03/09/24 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Well for one Vandy is horrible so nobody could even attempt to fix a football game with that bunch and for two ain’t no mafia hanging around Nashville and a Aldean concert looking for him

I agree that Vanderbilt would not be approached cause they are not that good to do something like that.
I disagree, as there are at least two associates who have hang arounds with them, but I dont see them doing something like in a thousand years. One is on the Nashville music scene, and has members from Chicago and New York stay at one of his properties to duck subpoenas, and what not definitely would not ruin that with a scheme like that. The other is a caretaker in his 60s or 70s on a property near or close to Bristol TN, from what I have gathered it is a horse farm and he is taking care of the property for a member from the northeastern.
Posted By: Millspgh

Re: Former Vanderbilt Qb claims.... - 03/09/24 11:38 PM

Maybe their mob wanna be’s that approached him, basically a couple Italian guys who have no connection and said they did.

Everyone this guy tells the story the Italian guys get more connected and higher up the ladder.
Soon they’ll be connected to Merlino
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Former Vanderbilt Qb claims.... - 03/09/24 11:48 PM

Love to see the connection between the mob (Italian I assume?) and a region they have no history in. Also, is it associate activity or made men? Need more info.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Former Vanderbilt Qb claims.... - 03/10/24 12:11 AM

Associates. Not italian surnames either.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET