Home

Bonanno John “Bazoo” Ragano Nabbed For Extortion

Posted By: RushStreet

Bonanno John “Bazoo” Ragano Nabbed For Extortion - 02/08/24 05:05 PM

February 7, 2024 — While awaiting sentencing in his labor-racketeering case, Bonanno mob soldier John (Bazoo) Ragano shook down a victim for money from a loansharking debt over a seven-month period spanning November 2022 until summer 2023 when he went to the can, according to a new federal indictment dropped this week. The extortion scheme started almost exactly at the same time that “Bazoo” Ragano pleaded guilty to labor racketeering and fraud in the days preceding Thanksgiving two years ago.

Ragano, 61, reported to prison back in July to begin serving his five-year bid in the 2021 case where he got caught up in with leaders of the Colombo crime family in getting control of a Queens labor union. He’s serving his prison term in FCI Loretto in Pennsylvania.

It’s been a rough decade for Ragano, who allegedly belongs to the Bonanno’s Queens faction and the Asaro crew; Bazoo took a racketeering pinch in 2014, too. The entire administration of the Colombos highlighted the ’21 indictment, all but one of whom eventually copped guilty pleas. The only member of the Cololmbo hierarchy to not plead guilty was elderly and infirmed acting boss Andy (Mush) Russo because Russo died of natural causes a year following the bust. Ragano worked with the son of Colombo mob capo Vincent (Vinny Unions) Ricciardi in his part of the racket being perpetrated in tandem between the Colombos and the Bonannos.

https://gangsterreport.com/shakedow...ragano-nabbed-for-extortion-during-bond/
Posted By: Strax

Re: Bonanno John “Bazoo” Ragano Nabbed For Extortion - 02/08/24 09:55 PM

He slashed the tires of a woman he thought might tell law enforcement officials what he was up to, then bragged in a recorded call about how “there’s nothing they can do to me,”.

“If she calls the cops and tells them that? I’ll just tell them, ‘Hey, OK, put me in jail, what’s the problem?’ … What are they gonna give me, three years? I’ll do that with my cock on the bars,” lol
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Bonanno John “Bazoo” Ragano Nabbed For Extortion - 02/09/24 07:35 AM

Is Bazoo under Jerry?
Posted By: Millspgh

Re: Bonanno John “Bazoo” Ragano Nabbed For Extortion - 02/13/24 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Strax
He slashed the tires of a woman he thought might tell law enforcement officials what he was up to, then bragged in a recorded call about how “there’s nothing they can do to me,”.

“If she calls the cops and tells them that? I’ll just tell them, ‘Hey, OK, put me in jail, what’s the problem?’ … What are they gonna give me, three years? I’ll do that with my cock on the bars,” lol

Guess he got exactly what he asked for
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: Bonanno John “Bazoo” Ragano Nabbed For Extortion - 02/13/24 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Is Bazoo under Jerry?

Yes
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Bonanno John “Bazoo” Ragano Nabbed For Extortion - 02/13/24 02:50 PM

Thank you my brother
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET