Home

Joey Merlino is obviously retired.

Posted By: RushStreet

Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 01:47 AM

No way this guy is boss anymore. No fuckin way.

If any of you want to humor me a little bit and disagree go right ahead and give your reasons here.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 01:58 AM

He's become an embarrassment. If he was my boss I would beg to be transferred. No way I'm having a boss who is on TikTok
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 03:55 AM

I don't think he's an embarrassment at all. Why? He is no longer involved, it's a known fact. He has an entertaining show.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
He's become an embarrassment. If he was my boss I would beg to be transferred. No way I'm having a boss who is on TikTok

He had his childhood friends that look his back in philly,hes the boss but is enjoying his money or by exclusion he is a front boss and in this case the Fbi would say to the world who is for them the Philly mob boss.
But anyway what are the proofs that isnt the boss?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
I don't think he's an embarrassment at all. Why? He is no longer involved, it's a known fact. He has an entertaining show.

. I’ve always seen Joey as a snake but I gotta be honest he is kind of an embarrassment. He got shot in the ass and his wife was fooling around with other organized crime figure not exactly a good look for Joey lol
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 01:32 PM

Skinny is a murder and a thief and an extortionist( allegedly )and many many more things …. Don’t ever put him on a pedestal like what has been happening … Skinny will do anything for Skinny even sack like he has compassion for young black kids … FORGETABOUTIT !!!

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 01:42 PM

The only reason his social media stuff is being allowed is because hes calling out rats and not ratting on his fellow guys.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 02:07 PM

I think sooner or later Merlino will say something which will implicate him in some old case, same as that stupid black "gangster" who was recently arrested for the 2Pac murder.
Posted By: Brovelli

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 02:34 PM

In one of his podcasts he stressed when talking about gene borello that he was “welcome in New York and welcome at raos”. I found it interesting but strange thing to be emphasizing . Like is he making clear he’s still in the mob? Or that he’s out but people in New York are still ok with him being around? Unlike a rat, as a former boss of a family (or current boss) you just wouldn’t think he’d even need to say anything. Suggests to me he is no longer involved but not on bad terms, I just can’t imagine he would say anything like that if he was still involved.

Also interesting that it’s acceptable to hang around with actors who portray mob stuff but rats are scum of the earth. I get it but all these movies etc put out there everything you shouldn’t want to have in public but these guys stand around posing with all the actors just adding to their own “fame”
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 06:18 PM

Welcome, as in welcome in general, doesn't have to mean the mob. A lot of people here erroneously believe that only criminals and gangsters hate rats, many people in general don't like them.
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 06:31 PM

We've gone from Phil Leotardo's "you don't ever admit the existence of this thing!" to social media posts ending in #mafia #madeguy #cosanostra #lcn.

The vestiges of it will linger for years and among the vestiges will be the occasional burning embers of real crimes that remind everyone of the roots of this thing and where it came from; of that I have no doubt - but holistically, this thing of ours is done, done, done. Its most fearsome side exists now only on Netflix, Prime and whoever else is carrying the catalogues of David Chase and Martin Scorsese.

It will carry on in Italy and Canada and other pockets around the world, but those organizations will bear no resemblance to the social media-savvy five families + Philly.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 06:52 PM

What would happen if a guy found Joey Merlino in public and asked him if it would be ok to snap a photo to post on social media? Then as the phone is up, their friend hits record and then they proceed to tell Joey he's a fucking sell out gangster cocksucker bitch. Do you think Joey would be man enough to step up and show how tough he is, or do you think he would not do anything?

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 07:01 PM

Once the guy had posted it to Reddit Joey would have all 40 members or so of the Philly mob downvote the post to -40
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 07:03 PM

He talks about rats all the time because what else does he have to talk about...Gambling and shylocking ??

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 07:21 PM

I legit thought at first glance that the title of this thread was "Joey Merlino is obviously retarded."

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
I legit thought at first glance that the title of this thread was "Joey Merlino is obviously retarded."

LOL I swear I Thought someone was gonna read it that way at first glance!
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan

LOL
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 08:45 PM

lol clap
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente
Skinny is a murder and a thief and an extortionist( allegedly )and many many more things …. Don’t ever put him on a pedestal like what has been happening … Skinny will do anything for Skinny even sack like he has compassion for young black kids … FORGETABOUTIT !!!

100%

That podcast of his caters to lowlifes. I feel like I need a shower every time I listen to that miserable man lol

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Giacalone

100%

That podcast of his caters to lowlifes. I feel like I need a shower every time I listen to that miserable man lol

For sure … and the guys left in Philly should be stepping to him like NY guys are because like Toodoped said he is going to slip up … and it may get edited out but he is going to slip up and he will take down a lot of guys when it happens.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Brovelli
In one of his podcasts he stressed when talking about gene borello that he was “welcome in New York and welcome at raos”. I found it interesting but strange thing to be emphasizing . Like is he making clear he’s still in the mob? Or that he’s out but people in New York are still ok with him being around? Unlike a rat, as a former boss of a family (or current boss) you just wouldn’t think he’d even need to say anything. Suggests to me he is no longer involved but not on bad terms, I just can’t imagine he would say anything like that if he was still involved.

Also interesting that it’s acceptable to hang around with actors who portray mob stuff but rats are scum of the earth. I get it but all these movies etc put out there everything you shouldn’t want to have in public but these guys stand around posing with all the actors just adding to their own “fame”

He was saying he was welcome , meaning he wasn't viewed as a rat and can go anywhere he wants to unlike Borello or Alite. Going To Rao's means the wise guys don't view him as a rat despite his podcast. Merlino is no rat and he is no longer involved.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Brovelli

He was saying he was welcome , meaning he wasn't viewed as a rat and can go anywhere he wants to unlike Borello or Alite. Going To Rao's means the wise guys don't view him as a rat despite his podcast. Merlino is no rat and he is no longer involved.

Until this podcast started most people thought he was still boss of the family. Why the fuck is he needing to justify why he's allowed in Rao's lol. I just found it a strange thing to bring up because as you say he is "no rat" but is he having to justify himself doing this podcast cause no one in NY is happy with it...

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 11:14 PM

100%

For sure … and the guys left in Philly should be stepping to him like NY guys are because like Toodoped said he is going to slip up … and it may get edited out but he is going to slip up and he will take down a lot of guys when it happens.

If he were to slip up, it would be the least surprising news of the year. What amazes me is how many people say he's smart. What is so smart about spending most of your adult life behind bars? If our role models are people like Joey Merlino, there is no hope for this country

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 11:21 PM

100%

If he were to slip up, it would be the least surprising news of the year. What amazes me is how many people say he's smart. What is so smart about spending most of your adult life behind bars? If our role models are people like Joey Merlino, there is no hope for this country

. Agreed. The word smart and Joey Merlino don’t go well together lol.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/15/24 11:23 PM

That guy's a fucking jackass. I personally like him so far, unless he ever flips. But let's be real, he's an idiot. He's really no better than John Gotti.
Posted By: Millspgh

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by RushStreet

If any of you want to humor me a little bit and disagree go right ahead and give your reasons here.

I agree, no way he’s running around with HR puff n Snuff posting videos and posting videos of where he eats and games he goes to if he’s still an active member, no way.
The guys he grew up with run the show and would never tell Joey to knock off the YouTube stuff because none of them would be where they are at now if it weren’t for Joey. So they ignore it.
Posted By: jace

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 03:00 AM

I like his podcasts, are so the early ones., He has slipped a bit and has gone overboard calling people a rat every week. Still I admire him for being open, not being a rat, and just saying what he feels. Those condemning him should direct their anger at people like Penisi or DiLeonardo, not Merlino. Also keep in mind Merlino has done well financially (Which pisses off jealous types) through legitimate means over the past 20 years.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 03:12 AM

I just think he might be putting himself between a rock and a hard place. It is refreshing to have someone push back against the rats though. An average Joe can't really say anything without the whole "were you in the life?" bullshit. At least they can't say that to Joey. You can count me among the he's no longer active crowd.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by Millspgh

I agree, no way he’s running around with HR puff n Snuff posting videos and posting videos of where he eats and games he goes to if he’s still an active member, no way.
The guys he grew up with run the show and would never tell Joey to knock off the YouTube stuff because none of them would be where they are at now if it weren’t for Joey. So they ignore it.

Hes into real estate and restaurants now correct?
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 06:38 AM

U got that right Serp...as I have once said .."Joey is a chain snatchin' purse grabbin' rob my best friends house & his mom's house Mother F-----......he's still the scumbag instilled in him rom birth...he;s only lasting b-cause of mostly luck & the loyalty behest unto him because of the coatails he rides...& his idiot was once "young turks"...

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 07:23 AM

I won't be surprised if in the future will come out that the real boss was Joe Ligambi.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 07:41 AM

Don't we all miss his videos on pork chops ??

I mean it doesn't get any deeper into LCN then that !!!

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum

U got that right Serp...as I have once said .."Joey is a chain snatchin' purse grabbin' rob my best friends house & his mom's house Mother F-----......he's still the scumbag instilled in him rom birth...he;s only lasting b-cause of mostly luck & the loyalty behest unto him because of the coatails he rides...& his idiot was once "young turks"...

Yeah Hood we are from here so we know what’s what … he is broke and I don’t think Philly has much money coming in and Skinny doesn’t want to die in the joint . Even the top guys in the family don’t appear to be making much money. Skinny’s life style costs him about a half a million $ a year minimum and I don’t think that is happening now and he is getting desperate. So if this rat scam doesn’t work its back to the streets because I don’t think his wife is going to keep working while he sits on his ass and acts like he is loaded.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 11:14 AM

Yall think Joey Merlino got a piece of that multimillion-dollar caper that Sal Pellullo & Nicky Scarfo Jr pulled off? That's the kinda guys the Family needs.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
I won't be surprised if in the future will come out that the real boss was Joe Ligambi.

I agree seniority still matters.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 11:46 AM

"Even the top guys in the Family don't appear to be making much money." How do we know that? Better yet, how could we know that?

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

That one with he pork chops had an amazing moment, Angelo Lutz, who I thought was a sort of master chef, shows how he prepares them, and his bean recipe is pouring a can of Cambell's Pork and Beans onto the pork chops! Merlino just sits there looking as if he is witnessing one of the world's great chefs in action. Lutz strikes me as just a happy go lucky care free type, the total opposite of Merlino.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 05:21 PM

So many people are angry with Merlino, but many would praise John Pennissi or Michael DiLeonardo. Merlino is real, he is not always likable, but I think he is truthful most of the time, way more than anyone doing podcasts.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by jace
S many people are angry with Merlino, but many would praise John Pennissi or Michael DiLeonardo. Merlino is real, he is not always likable, but I think he is truthful most of the time, way more than anyone doing podcasts.

I’m not on any side or anything I enjoy it all but I would say as someone who cannot ever talk about the mafia merlino is in a position where he probably has to say the least and therefore lie or withhold truth the most. Rats have already laid it all bare so have nothing left to hide (assuming there are things they did not hide)

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 06:45 PM

S many people are angry with Merlino, but many would praise John Pennissi or Michael DiLeonardo. Merlino is real, he is not always likable, but I think he is truthful most of the time, way more than anyone doing podcasts.

The Penissi kid has no stories of his own, he just mentions stories that most people already know of...He's a joke...30 years ago he would have been Amuso's and Casso's coffee boy...

DiLeonardo isn't much different...Has to talk about Gravano every video because he has no stories of his own...I wouldn't put it past him, if John jr. throws him a few bucks to attack Gravano for him...That said, he's obvioulsy more sharper then Penissi

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 06:45 PM

I think he does say the least, but I disagree on him lying since he backs it up with court transcripts and documents that were not allowed to be entered into trial. The rats do lie, I don't think that they lay it bare, I think they lie to justify what they did. Also the feds protecting them may tell them what to say. Merlino has no one telling him what to say. He may need a person to do that, since he is a bit obsessive to say the least.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 06:53 PM

That one with he pork chops had an amazing moment, Angelo Lutz, who I thought was a sort of master chef, shows how he prepares them, and his bean recipe is pouring a can of Cambell's Pork and Beans onto the pork chops! Merlino just sits there looking as if he is witnessing one of the world's great chefs in action. Lutz strikes me as just a happy go lucky care free type, the total opposite of Merlino.

I agree, Lutz seemed like a likable guy, especially after just accepting his so called friend constantly telling viewers how fat he is

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 07:08 PM

The Penissi kid has no stories of his own, he just mentions stories that most people already know of...He's a joke...30 years ago he would have been Amuso's and Casso's coffee boy...

DiLeonardo isn't much different...Has to talk about Gravano every video because he has no stories of his own...I wouldn't put it past him, if John jr. throws him a few bucks to attack Gravano for him...That said, he's obvioulsy more sharper then Penissi

You can tell a lot about a person by how they talk about people they once knew. Well, as far as rats go, John Pennisi certainly takes the cake when it comes to badmouthing people. Everyone is a piece of shit, except him. I honestly think there is something wrong with him mentally. Him and Dom Cicale should probably look into seeing a psychiatrist

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

I agree seniority still matters.

If they were smart, they would have made Ligambi the official boss years ago. I am sure some older guys wanted to see that. He could be the boss right now. I certainly don't believe Joey is anymore

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 07:43 PM

You can tell a lot about a person by how they talk about people they once knew. Well, as far as rats go, John Pennisi certainly takes the cake when it comes to badmouthing people. Everyone is a piece of shit, except him. I honestly think there is something wrong with him mentally. Him and Dom Cicale should probably look into seeing a psychiatrist

Yeah, guaranteed, the one's he's calling stupid or incompetent are the same guys who abused him in the life, and this is the only way to get back at them, besides testifying against them !!

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/16/24 11:57 PM

They should've gave him the mob moniker of "Johnny Penis," damn the opportunity they missed.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/17/24 01:32 AM

Merlino: I wanna comment on this DiLorenzo...Who's this MF'r..He better not come to an Eagles game.....

Gangsta ???

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/17/24 06:07 PM

Skinny is starting to do shows about guys in the life that didn’t flip !

He is doing a show on Nick Scarfo now …. He has gone to far … NY will not agree with this … if there is anything left in NY .

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/17/24 07:29 PM

What will NY do exactly? Light a pile of dog shit on fire on his doorstep and ring the doorbell?

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/17/24 08:02 PM

Skinny is starting to do shows about guys in the life that didn’t flip !

He is doing a show on Nick Scarfo now …. He has gone to far … NY will not agree with this … if there is anything left in NY .

I have a feeling that Joey's relationship with NY has been shaky for a while. Something is clearly going on. I don't know what exactly, but when Joey called Sonny Franzese a rat, he basically told NY to go fuck themselves

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/17/24 08:50 PM

What will NY do exactly? Light a pile of dog shit on fire on his doorstep and ring the doorbell?

LOL....Now THAT was a good one, Rush! LOL

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/17/24 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

LOL....Now THAT was a good one, Rush! LOL

. That made me think of that movie Billy Madison lol

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/17/24 09:41 PM

Yes that fucking scene is an all time great. I laugh my ass off every time I see it even now.

That would be fuckin hilarious if someone lit a pile of dog shit and got it recorded on you tube at Merlinos house. OMFG it would be fucking LEGENDARY!

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/17/24 10:01 PM

I don’t think they will do anything … but they put pressure on anyone doing anything with him or Philly if they are .
Posted By: southshorekid

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/18/24 01:45 AM

Lol. Yeah I saw that and didn’t get why they hyped that recipe up so much. Angelo is actually a really good cook. Should have made his sausage meatballs on the show instead.
Definitely not a chef tho and he’d be the first person to tell you he ain’t.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/19/24 09:34 AM

Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/24/24 08:07 PM

Embarrassment to who? Mob forums?
Bud you have a reality TV star as your avatar GTFO lol He wears more fake tanner than Joey ever will too and is probably just as desperate to spend other people's money.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/24/24 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by ChiTown

Bud you have a reality TV star as your avatar GTFO lol He wears more fake tanner than Joey ever will too and is probably just as desperate to spend other people's money.

Embarrassment to his own people and the life. Are you in a fucking coma homie? THE MAN HAS A FUCKING TIKTOK CHANNEL!!!!! A TIKTOK CHANNEL!!!!!!!!! I bet you were born in '05

Also Trump was a great president. MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN BIDEN. Biden doesn't even know he's the president. They need to remind him 8 times a day

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/24/24 10:00 PM

Embarrassment to his own people and the life. Are you in a fucking coma homie? THE MAN HAS A FUCKING TIK TOK CHANNEL!!!!! A TIK TOK CHANNEL!!!!!!!!! I bet you were born in '05

Also Trump was a great president. MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN BIDEN. Biden doesn't even know he's the president. They need to remind him 8 times a day

Agreed! All the left can do is cry that Trump makes fun of pussies and has orange skin. Guess what? He grabs whoaaas by the pussy and fucks em up the ass all while keeping us out of wars and our borders safe. A true alpha!!! Biden can suck a cock!!!

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/24/24 10:02 PM

Embarrassment to his own people and the life. Are you in a fucking coma homie? THE MAN HAS A FUCKING TIK TOK CHANNEL!!!!! A TIK TOK CHANNEL!!!!!!!!! I bet you were born in '05

Agreed! All the left can do is cry that Trump makes fun of pussies and has orange skin. Guess what? He grabs whoaaas by the pussy and fucks em up the ass all while keeping us out of wars and our borders safe. A true alpha!!! Biden can suck a cock!!!

YESSSSSSSSS SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE FUCKING PATRIOT AND A PURE FUCKING ARYAN!!!! IF I COULD SEE YA I'DD KISSS YA

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/24/24 10:13 PM

This is what is fucked up about the left. They would rather have a 83 year old dumb fuck who can't even form a sentence and can't keep us out of wars to save his life because he comes off as a nice old man, than a guy who puts a premium on keeping our borders safe, food on the shelves and grocery stores, lower prices on gas and goods and quality of life. But god forbid he says he believes in pro life and says he likes to grab a woman by the pussy.

By the way next time he says pussy, he needs to tell Jill Biden to get on her knees and spread hers for a real man because her husband can't get it up anymore. Lets see what Bidens reaction is to that!

Can you imagine the mayhem that would create with the radical left?

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/24/24 10:54 PM

I agree with every single word you said Rush!!

Also there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with grabbing a woman's pussy. Who the hell hasn't done that????? It's what people do. I've grabbed thousands of pussies in my lifetime and I'm just getting started

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 12:17 AM

This is what is fucked up about the left. They would rather have a 83 year old dumb fuck who can't even form a sentence and can't keep us out of wars to save his life because he comes off as a nice old man, than a guy who puts a premium on keeping our borders safe, food on the shelves and grocery stores, lower prices on gas and goods and quality of life. But god forbid he says he believes in pro life and says he likes to grab a woman by the pussy.

By the way next time he says pussy, he needs to tell Jill Biden to get on her knees and spread hers for a real man because her husband can't get it up anymore. Lets see what Bidens reaction is to that!

Can you imagine the mayhem that would create with the radical left?

Bud Trump iss 80 and can barely form a sentence himself. I don't want to hear a guy on planes with Epstein talking about pussy. He and Clinton should be in Jail for that shit. Americans will be taking dementia over demented - no one is happy with Biden and unlike your cult, we don't need to tie our personalities to his face and name - however, we will elect another guy in four years while you cucks continue to get conned by this asshole for the next decade.

Trump is a bonified scam. Speaking of getting on your knees - you just keep gargling those balls while you call yourselves alpha males. Trump lost the last of the real men who backed him 2020 - in 2024 its a bunch of oddballs, loners and sad old people on scooters paying his legal bills.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 02:01 AM

Embarrassment to his own people and the life. Are you in a fucking coma homie? THE MAN HAS A FUCKING TIKTOK CHANNEL!!!!! A TIKTOK CHANNEL!!!!!!!!! I bet you were born in '05

You must be one of these guys who calls Trump 'Daddy' - which of the pornstars do you call Mommy? GTFO pal this shit is soft and so is Trump's bank account without you dopes keeping him relevant.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 02:02 AM

Lol ok Chi Town!

Whats different about me is that you and I could talk shit in person over a beer and shake hands unlike many on the left and the right who would rather exchange punches which is bullshit.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 02:05 AM

Lol ok Chi Town!

Whats different about me is that you and I could talk shit in person over a beer and shake hands unlike many on the left and the right who would rather exchange punches which is bullshit.

Pal I don't drink beers with Trump voters - like I said most are oddballs. Look at Ralphie calling you 'Aryan' - GTFO that's that the shit you end up looking like - Pogo the Clown typing 1000ft from a school zone.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 03:06 AM

Lol ok Chi Town!

Pal I don't drink beers with Trump voters - like I said most are oddballs. Look at Ralphie calling you 'Aryan' - GTFO that's that the shit you end up looking like - Pogo the Clown typing 1000ft from a school zone.

Well go fuck yourself then. You left fucks claim we are the problem when we offer to have a beer and you tell us to fuck off. So again go fuck yourself.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 04:01 AM

Lol ok Chi Town!

Well go fuck yourself then. You left fucks claim we are the problem when we offer to have a beer and you tell us to fuck off. So again go fuck yourself.

"You lefts" - bud at this point that just means anyone not in the cult. How about instead of a beer we do an intervention? Grown men this obsessed about some asshole who can't stop lying to them and is coming off three straight election losses to the asshole he's trying to beat - shit was sad in 2021 and in 2023 it should result in a serious mental health check.
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 04:09 AM

i am former military i hope he walks in with jill having some other mans dick in her mouth... and the fbi walks in and arrest his ass.. We all military took an oath and in that OATH we say "" we will protect our borders from enemies foreign and domestic... YES we all take that Oath getting into the US Military... He takes that same Oath also..... Biden straight spit on that Oath... and wanted to put white Europeans people at Risk... an to get the dems more votes... Factoid.. He should be held for trial.. Maybe for Treason!! Tax evasion..Just pay your fair share biden says... like both his kids even his daughter has fuked up taxes... And he is allowing people of 8 different countries even china steal our cities services.. How many cities are over ran??.. and the chinese own tons of farm land next to Camp Lejeune and Fort Bragg in North Carolina... This is the saddest president ever in the history of any countries ever in 20,000 years.. does he want the blacks to totally take over.. or the chinese or the mexicans... every country was fought and killed for.. check history, for the last 2000 years... The Egyptians Vikings, Romans Black Israelites soldiers.. All fought and killed for Land.. Look at Putin... Sorry.. I know 95% of you guys agree with me.. That was for the biden crime family fans

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 04:28 AM

your a punk that man tried to b nice .. i would take your leftwing ass out.. everything is dandy lions and roses right you bizzare beata male punk.. i would take you out with one punch or front kick .. your foul chinese punk.. How dare every thing cant b free most of you chinese own our farm land.!!! SOO Sad.... we could not do that in your country and why would we?? In china we cant take part in any form of your government.!! in your country ie police, legislators, mayors senate or any parliament of any Kind.. but you run our cities.. You Even Boston..! an Irish city...SOOOO SADDDD that the biden crime family is pushing for the destruction of white Europeans... and give it to china. as a Former Marine i feel like suicide...

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by grumpies
i am former military i hope he walks in with jill having some other mans dick in her mouth... and the fbi walks in and arrest his ass.. We all military took an oath and in that OATH we say "" we will protect our borders from enemies foreign and domestic... YES we all take that Oath getting into the US Military... He takes that same Oath also..... Biden straight spit on that Oath... and wanted to put white Europeans people at Risk... an to get the dems more votes... Factoid.. He should be held for trial.. Maybe for Treason!! Tax evasion..Just pay your fair share biden says... like both his kids even his daughter has fuked up taxes... And he is allowing people of 8 different countries even china steal our cities services.. How many cities are over ran??.. and the chinese own tons of farm land next to Camp Lejeune and Fort Bragg in North Carolina... This is the saddest president ever in the history of any countries ever in 20,000 years.. does he want the blacks to totally take over.. or the chinese or the mexicans... every country was fought and killed for.. check history, for the last 2000 years... The Egyptians Vikings, Romans Black Israelites soldiers.. All fought and killed for Land.. Look at Putin... Sorry.. I know 95% of you guys agree with me.. That was for the biden crime family fans

Well said.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 04:35 AM

yo chi chi boy what city you from punk.. i am right outside of Philly squirrelly bastard.. lests set something up.. after i take you out wiih a body shot.. i will give you a history lesson.. Yes Donald was hard to deal with.. but he had great ideas, tremendous ones.. even polosi said so

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 04:57 AM

yo chi chi boy what city you from punk.. i am right outside of Philly squirrelly bastard.. lests set something up.. after i take you out wiih a body shot.. i will give you a history lesson.. Yes Donald was hard to deal with.. but he had great ideas, tremendous ones.. even polosi said so

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 05:00 AM

Chitown is from Chicago. He rolls with the Brandon Johnson crew.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 12:42 PM

Keep ripping on Chicago while you use Rush Street as your name fan boy - I think your running upstairs to show half of this shit to Mom before you post. Grumpies is one of those guys who went to Trump University and can't figure out why he can't get a job lol. Pal if you vote for Trump you are too fucking senile, infirm and obese to be talking shit on the internet to random guys.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by grumpies

Bud your state voted Biden you fucking tough guy - I bet you voted for Dr. Oz the other fraud jackass Donald told you to vote for. His brand is simple: LOSER. You people are SUCKERS.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 12:49 PM

Fellas...I hate to break it to you, but "politically oriented" threads and comments are NOT allowed on this forum.

I think you are all aware of that fact. So why not cut it out before this thread gets locked out?
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 03:21 PM

Lol WOW....This thread went WILDLY off the rails.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 04:28 PM

Keep ripping on Chicago while you use Rush Street as your name fan boy - I think your running upstairs to show half of this shit to Mom before you post. Grumpies is one of those guys who went to Trump University and can't figure out why he can't get a job lol. Pal if you vote for Trump you are too fucking senile, infirm and obese to be talking shit on the internet to random guys.

Enjoying your crime rate and trucks of migrants? I bet you love using your tax dollars to support those rapists, thieves and murderers to build your voting base as its the democratic way. You live in a city of scumbags. Your mayor is the laughing stock of the nation so do yourself a big favor and don't throw rocks from glass houses.

I proclaim as of today your nickname will be.....

Left Nuts.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 06:31 PM

Pal you've been warned now give it up. And for those who don't know, Rush Street was largely gay bars and porno spots for 30 years thanks to the Outfit. There were maybe two discos there that normal people would go to - this is why fanboys should do their research.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 06:38 PM

Pal you've been warned now give it up. And for those who don't know, Rush Street was largely gay bars and porno spots for 30 years thanks to the Outfit. There were maybe two discos there that normal people would go to - this is why fanboys should do their research.

Gay bars and porno spots? From what I recall (1980s and onward) it was high end restaurants and nightclubs. No gay bars when I would visit or porno spots.

Don't get so upset that you suck Brandon Johnsons cock and are in fact the real fuckin homo king of Chicago with such fond memories of your gay bar scene and jack off theaters. As you know from your experience, once the boys go black they never go back.

Right?

Also warned from who? You? Are you actually serious ya old fuck?

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 06:52 PM

You're doing great pal keep it going.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/25/24 08:10 PM

Don’t let Chi Town get you banned.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/26/24 03:03 AM

Hi chicago no i have a job house 80% paid.. livin right in the middle.. never voted at all either homie... i am talented masonry/cement stone work, and former military..and run a 6min mile.... no Dork her pal...!! i was a dem but after seeing this crap.. if your black i am sorry.. yes i have many black friends right here in philly .. But your 40 acres and a mule are in the chinese hands ... IE all the FARMLAND they owned, i said that Last Nite.... that actually gets me mad.. sorry to my Black friends .. ohh and the Egyptian military got 585 million in 2003... hey chicago how you feel about that..? Dude thats our money...Sorry vote Kennedy.. he sounds normal...if not vote military take over.. Well for Joey he better watch Borello said if he sees him and gets any back talk he is gonna slap him.. i think he just shakes his hand but we will see.... he did give joey he credit though

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/26/24 04:38 AM

The left rewards laziness , reinforces victimhood, and continues to make excuses for those that are known to constantly make irresponsible decisions.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/26/24 01:34 PM

The left rewards laziness , reinforces victimhood, and continues to make excuses for those that are known to constantly make irresponsible decisions.

You just described Trump's entire platform to a T. Laziness, victimhood and continuous excuses from his cult over his really dumb (illegal) decisions - not to mention losing three straight elections. All the people sitting in prison or filing for bankruptcy because they believed him. Backing Trump with everything you know about him today - your basically Davey Scatino asking Richie and Tony for another 10K so he can win this time - A SUCKER.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/26/24 01:47 PM

Correct. Well said Lenox all of us know the truth on this matter.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/26/24 02:17 PM

You just described Trump's entire platform to a T. Laziness, victimhood and continuous excuses from his cult over his really dumb (illegal) decisions - not to mention losing three straight elections. All the people sitting in prison or filing for bankruptcy because they believed him. Backing Trump with everything you know about him today - your basically Davey Scatino asking Richie and Tony for another 10K so he can win this time - A SUCKER.

I think you meant you’re not your

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/26/24 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Fellas...I hate to break it to you, but "politically oriented" threads and comments are NOT allowed on this forum.

I think you are all aware of that fact. So why not cut it out before this thread gets locked out?

Well Said NYMafia!

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/26/24 07:48 PM

If it's civilized we should be able to talk about politics IMO. I'm for freedom of speech !
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/26/24 08:51 PM

Unfortunately, in 2024 civility and politics don't really go hand in hand. It is what it is. If you can keep it civilized, good on you. I personally think politics should be left off this forum, if possible. But when the conversation comes to name calling and stupid back and forths, it needs to be squashed.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/26/24 08:56 PM

I think thats correct and I agree with you...10,000%

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 01/26/24 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
Unfortunately, in 2024 civility and politics don't really go hand in hand. It is what it is. If you can keep it civilized, good on you. I personally think politics should be left off this forum, if possible. But when the conversation comes to name calling and stupid back and forths, it needs to be squashed.

Polarisation is a bitch right and left both have good points.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/10/24 03:18 PM

I posted back in this thread what most likely would happen to Skinny with NY families because of his constant appearance and running his mouth on You Tube .

Now I don’t know if its true what Scott Bernstein has posted all over social media about the Westside & Gambinos and most likely the Lukes & Bonannos are / did shelf or order Philly to be cut off from doing any business what so ever .

Now i have no clue if this is coming from the top of the NY families but” i am sure if there is anything left of the commission or if the heads of the families are still communicating in any way then you bet this did happen or will happen.

And if it comes out in the future that Philly is still in good graces with NY then everyone now knows that the commission is dead !

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/10/24 05:16 PM

If Philly was being cut off you would have to assume he is still the boss? If there is a different boss I would expect NY to be getting them involved to speak on why his guy is on youtube and what he's gonna do about it

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/10/24 05:31 PM

I dont know if or why NY would care about what Merlino says on youtube considering he only talks about sports, food, amd every now and then he mentions rats.
Its absurd that NY would even care. He went to Rao’s which is a well known mob hang out and no one cared. He is 100% retired amd has a good show. He does make good money with patreon and youtube. Good for him.
If you think about, what does NYC have to even gain by partnering with Philly ? Zero ! There is no one in Philly that is making any kind of money that would interest NYC. If NY wants to expand into Philly, there is no one there to block them. Philly is done and Merlino did a smart thing by stepping away.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/10/24 05:42 PM

Yeah I don't believe Joey is the boss anymore. Also, boss of what? 10 guys? I have no idea what NY is thinking, but I can imagine that they find him ridiculous

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/10/24 06:07 PM

I think more than anything New York is just annoyed by him and just can't stand what he's doing. They think hes a joke and don't want to associate with him just like if there was a kid that annoyed you in class you wouldn't associate with them either.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/10/24 06:52 PM

In general there is no retiring so unless he's been shelved or they've allowed him to walk away he is a member of that life. Are we aware of anyone to have resigned their membership who wasn't a cooperator? Many guys get old and "retire" but even then they are still made men. NY and anyone who is a member is going to have an opinion about a boss or former boss being on youtube.and you would imagine characters like Bellomo and Mannino are hardly going to be impressed by this.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/10/24 08:11 PM

I think more than anything New York is just annoyed by him and just can't stand what he's doing. They think hes a joke and don't want to associate with him just like if there was a kid that annoyed you in class you wouldn't associate with them either.

Merlino somehow always managed to overcome this.

He was not recognized by The Lucchese family and Lucchese members were told not to associate with him, yet he has been around the Pernas, Big John Castelluci, John Pennisi...

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/10/24 10:57 PM

Yeah I don't believe Joey is the boss anymore. Also, boss of what? 10 guys? I have no idea what NY is thinking, but I can imagine that they find him ridiculous

The FBI is also watching social media/podcasts “Never wake a sleeping dog.”

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/11/24 12:04 AM

Exactly! You can't help but wonder if Joey has actually thought this through. Does he want to be the next Keefe D? They used to say these guys were smart, but this is what happens when ego overrides intelligence

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/11/24 12:53 AM

Exactly! You can't help but wonder if Joey has actually thought this through. Does he want to be the next Keefe D? They used to say these guys were smart, but this is what happens when ego overrides intelligence

Haha I also thought of Keefe D!

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/11/24 01:37 AM

It appears he is broke-ish ! He is doing things that he would criticize others ten years ago or worse .

Philly guys since late 80’s had a rough time getting money making associates and guys that would move up to get made … but instead they slowly fell apart and even stooped for the dollar.

So far Skinny didn’t fall for guys with wires on or offering rackets to good to be true . The people that have been keeping him afloat must be getting tired of supporting him because he is slowly looking vulnerable and it making him reach !

But as far as NY is concerned if there is any structure left they are and will keep all there guys away from Philly …. Because even in NY the rackets are probably slim and don’t need Philly guys blowing there shit up .

I bet we will find out that NY is unified with keeping Philly away from everyone … it may take a year or more but it will come out .

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/11/24 09:17 AM

You are right that Joey is broke. A lot of people seem to have trouble believing that, but I can tell you for an absolute fact that the people in Florida can attest. He literally asks people for money!!

You wanna know who has money? Georgie Borgesi is a millionaire. If Philly has a boss these days, it would probably be him

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/11/24 01:27 PM

You are right that Joey is broke. A lot of people seem to have trouble believing that, but I can tell you for an absolute fact that the people in Florida can attest. He literally asks people for money!!

You wanna know who has money? Georgie Borgesi is a millionaire. If Philly has a boss these days, it would probably be him

George B has done it very quietly ! But the feds must be all up in his business “ because he was in the joint for sometime and comes out and legitimately becomes a millionaire and has businesses to support that income . If not the feds will be knocking .

Without someone close flipping we will never know how it ended with Skinny giving up the seat and some of the money to die in his bed ( if he did ) and the envelope he settled for doesn’t appear to be enough.

If you look at the top ten made guys at the top of that family how do they look financially ? Could all of them gotten lucky enough to build legitimate business enough for them and there families to live comfortably in this day where everything cost triple then it did just a few years ago .

Because the indictments on that family doesn’t support these guys making money and living like they do without it being legitimate it seems.

And if Scotts information has credibility people are going to say that NY has no say over Philly or something similar … well can’t be far enough from the truth … in that life it’s all about networking ! And not a little bit … it’s almost all of what they do in legal business or in the family’s business… and when you can’t network it cuts you even more and they don’t have much let alone much to lose especially in the north jersey area but if any of you know the life these guys work with all families and associates and maid members and fringe members … so time or a rat will tell sooner or later.
Posted By: ovoturtle

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/11/24 09:56 PM

i just want to say thank GOD for this forum. lurking around and not 1 stupid Sopranos quote

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/12/24 03:59 PM

Merlino is obviously retired.
Merlino probably needs money to support his luxurious lifestyle.
Merlino has a very good podcast.
Merlino does make decent money with his podcast.
Merlino is the furthest thing from a rat.
Merlino never talks about any tough guy stories.
Merlino never bad mouths current guys except rats.
The rats who are on YouTube are insanely jealous of Merlino.
I say Good for him !!!!!

How did his side kick get the name " snuff "? anyone know?

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/12/24 06:31 PM

Merlino is obviously retired.
Merlino probably needs money to support his luxurious lifestyle.
Merlino has a very good podcast.
Merlino does make decent money with his podcast.
Merlino is the furthest thing from a rat.
Merlino never talks about any tough guy stories.
Merlino never bad mouths current guys except rats.
The rats who are on YouTube are insanely jealous of Merlino.
I say Good for him !!!!!

How did his side kick get the name " snuff "? anyone know?

There is no retiring lol. If he is “inactive” he is still a made man unless he’s been shelved which is what makes the situation interesting/controversial

That’s how I understand it anyway. You’re a made man til death regardless of whether you’re kicking up or retired to Florida. So if he is still a made guy would you expect families to be supportive or against what he’s doing? If he’s shelved then he’s essentially dead to that life anyway though they may fear what he might say
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/14/24 11:05 PM

Dumb question.. who has the power to shelve a boss? Is this an area where leadership in the family can agree to do such a thing?

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/14/24 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Two_Times
Dumb question.. who has the power to shelve a boss? Is this an area where leadership in the family can agree to do such a thing?

My question? If so I got no issue being dumb but why’s that?
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/15/24 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Two_Times

The commission could no longer recognize him and the family could vote him out and shelve him. If NY no longer recognizes Joey Merlino that's a big deal. It was a big deal when the Luccheses refused to recognize them.

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/15/24 09:31 PM

Can anybody imagine Chin Gigante doing football picks on YouTube ??

He's an embarrassment !!!

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/15/24 10:05 PM

Stanfa had the backing of NYC and Caccamo he's 83 now but true cosa nostra.
Posted By: Ben54

Re: Joey Merlino is obviously retired. - 02/17/24 07:59 PM

My opinion is the Chin was an embarrassment walking around pretending to be retarded
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET