Home

Do you consider the John McCullough hit a mob hit?

Posted By: Liggio

Do you consider the John McCullough hit a mob hit? - 09/26/23 11:07 PM

I know that the orchestrators, Raymond Martorano and Albert Daidone, were mobsters, but was the 1980 killing of union boss John McCullough actually a mob hit? Like, was it sanctioned by the administration of any Family?
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Do you consider the John McCullough hit a mob hit? - 09/26/23 11:13 PM

Wasn't it ordered by Scarfo and sanctioned by Testa? I think Leonetti said so in his book, if I remember correctly.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Do you consider the John McCullough hit a mob hit? - 09/26/23 11:24 PM

I haven't heard that. From what I found it sounded like a union dispute but with the wrong guys lol.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Do you consider the John McCullough hit a mob hit? - 09/26/23 11:59 PM

Yes fully a mob hit, as per all accounts.
Posted By: southshorekid

Re: Do you consider the John McCullough hit a mob hit? - 09/27/23 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Liggio
I haven't heard that. From what I found it sounded like a union dispute but with the wrong guys lol.

If it wasn’t ordered, there’s zero chance it wasn’t at least approved
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Do you consider the John McCullough hit a mob hit? - 09/27/23 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Liggio
I know that the orchestrators, Raymond Martorano and Albert Daidone, were mobsters, but was the 1980 killing of union boss John McCullough actually a mob hit? Like, was it sanctioned by the administration of any Family?

Yes,eas ordered by Scarfo but Martorano used an irish boy that flipped so was a bad organized hit.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Do you consider the John McCullough hit a mob hit? - 09/27/23 04:04 PM

I saw a Youtube video recently that this was the hit that got Martarano made. So definitely a sanctioned hit.
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Do you consider the John McCullough hit a mob hit? - 09/28/23 05:45 AM

It was an absolute mob hit. The activity with the Roofers Union went on with McCullough and per Leonetti's Book continued after.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET