Home

Police corruption

Posted By: Captbony1999

Police corruption - 09/09/23 09:09 PM

I’ve always wondered how corrupt police officers in Britain get away with bribes and general corruption. Can anyone expand?
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Police corruption - 09/10/23 01:45 AM

Scotland Yard is one of the best police forces, but also notorious lol.

Re: Police corruption - 09/10/23 02:02 PM

Yeah but how do they operate day-to-day?

Obviously they would need like-minded officers as part of a team but even that sounds risky “asking” to engage in corruption.

I assume almost Chief of Police are involved in some form of corruption, like backroom deals, favours for fellow “Masonic police officers”, a blind eye in exchange for blackmail etc
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Police corruption - 09/10/23 03:47 PM

I don't really have an answer to this, but I've wondered this as well. If anything, the Operation Tiberius report showed that the corruption in certain parts of London went deep and far and that a lot of those contacts were established in masonic lodges. How they operate on a day-to-day basis is something we can only guess at and only people running in those circles are going to be able to shed light on this, but of course they're not going to do that.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Police corruption - 09/10/23 10:31 PM

The freemasons no longer have significant influence in the British police
Published: January 8, 2018 1.13pm CET Updated: January 18, 2023 5.32pm CET
Author
Peter Williams

The controversial issue of serving police officers being members of the Freemasons has been a recurring theme in policing in England and Wales for some 50 years.

https://theconversation.com/the-fre...nt-influence-in-the-british-police-89681

Re: Police corruption - 09/11/23 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
The freemasons no longer have significant influence in the British police
Published: January 8, 2018 1.13pm CET Updated: January 18, 2023 5.32pm CET
Author
Peter Williams

The controversial issue of serving police officers being members of the Freemasons has been a recurring theme in policing in England and Wales for some 50 years.

https://theconversation.com/the-fre...nt-influence-in-the-british-police-89681

What specifically did the Masons order the police to do? What were the benefits?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET