Home

If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB.

Posted By: RushStreet

If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/25/23 03:37 PM

Then decided he was a tough guy, how long would this guy last if he pissed off the KGB?

So my question is......

We know the KGB are some bad ass motherfuckers. Would a Cartel even stand a chance if they got on the bad side of the Russians? Who wins war in this situation?

I'd have to say the KGB whipes the floor with EL TACO. No fuckin way would any Cartel be able to defeat the KGB!!!
Posted By: Hollander

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/26/23 03:26 AM

KGB CIA Mossad you don't want to fuck with them lol.

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/26/23 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander
KGB CIA Mossad you don't want to fuck with them lol.

Do you think cartels are smart enough to know that or would they be stupid enough to try to fuck them over?
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/26/23 10:54 AM

I donr think theres much difference between the secret agencies and the "secret" organized crime groups, meaning I dont think there would be any conflict but just another guy dead and replaced by other (this goes for both sides)
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/26/23 05:16 PM

Try submitting this to the Deadliest Warrior and maybe they'll do a episode on it for you lol
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/26/23 05:25 PM

Tough and evil are not usually the same.

Jeffery Dahmer fucking ate people. I have no doubt I could have kicked his ass across the entire state with both hands tied behind my back.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/26/23 05:29 PM

The main thing here, though, is how are they dressed?

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/26/23 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Toodoped
I donr think theres much difference between the secret agencies and the "secret" organized crime groups, meaning I dont think there would be any conflict but just another guy dead and replaced by other (this goes for both sides)

Without the help of the CIA and for example M16 the Colombians would have never dominated the global drug trade.

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/26/23 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by alicecooper
The main thing here, though, is how are they dressed?

grin

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/27/23 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Mafia101
Try submitting this to the Deadliest Warrior and maybe they'll do a episode on it for you lol

I liked that show LOL.

They did one with the KGB. The KGB is gone was the main secret service of the Soviet Union Russia's FSB is much weaker now and Ukraine secret service is stronger. In Belarus, the secret service is still called KGB .
Posted By: jace

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/27/23 05:57 PM

"A cartel member and a KGB agent walk into a bar...."
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/28/23 09:38 AM

A one on one situation or an organization on organization situation? Not sure a cartel could withstand the total focus of a nation state if that state makes it its mission to take out the cartel.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/28/23 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Two_Times
A one on one situation or an organization on organization situation? Not sure a cartel could withstand the total focus of a nation state if that state makes it its mission to take out the cartel.

I complete agree with that assessment.
Posted By: thekidfromthesouth

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/28/23 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by RushStreet
Then decided he was a tough guy, how long would this guy last if he pissed off the KGB?

So my question is......

We know the KGB are some bad ass motherfuckers. Would a Cartel even stand a chance if they got on the bad side of the Russians? Who wins war in this situation?

I'd have to say the KGB whipes the floor with EL TACO. No fuckin way would any Cartel be able to defeat the KGB!!!

Wel buddy thas a hard question i know one thing i know one thing if just one cartel member walk into your shitty apartment he would wipe the your racist worthless ass theu
Y be doing society a huge favor

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/28/23 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth

So my question is......

Wel buddy thas a hard question i know one thing i know one thing if just one cartel member walk into your shitty apartment he would wipe the your racist worthless ass theu

Go get your shine box. I heard you are a good shoe shine boy.

P.S. You dress like a homeless bum.

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/28/23 03:43 PM

Weak comeback lowlfe ....

So my question is......

Truth hurts like a motherferr are you KGB teddy from the movie rounders or some "connected" lowlife out there

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/28/23 03:49 PM

Weak comeback lowlfe ....

So my question is......

Truth hurts like a motherferr are you KGB teddy from the movie rounders or some "connected" lowlife out there

Truth hurts? Yeah thats right cause you are now suspended. Great job! Enjoy!

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/28/23 04:01 PM

Suspended for l
Righfully calling what you are

Re: If a Cartel member walked in a room with the KGB. - 07/28/23 04:26 PM

Suspended 4 what mr Sensative.... with your studip taco racist coments what are you get off your high horse mr Ethical look at your self in the mirror
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET