Home

Jimmy Calandra Live

Posted By: DuesPaid

Jimmy Calandra Live - 07/16/23 04:43 PM

Jimmy Calandra going Live today on his YouTube channel.
3-4pm

He has a great show.

https://www.youtube.com/live/YXI2YmpDpTA?feature=share
Posted By: CNote

Re: Jimmy Calandra Live - 07/16/23 05:32 PM

I enjoy watching Jimmy and have popped in several times, although not in a while. He reminds me a lot of the knuckleheads I grew up with back in the day, just a little more prepared to justify a means to an end, if you catch my drift. If he throws out link today, I'll pop on but I hope that guy Don isn't on there today, he seems disingenuous to me.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Jimmy Calandra Live - 07/16/23 06:06 PM

Calandra has a great show and I also love watching it, no matter what others say about it. Thanks for the info @DuesPaid.
Posted By: DetroitPartnership

Re: Jimmy Calandra Live - 07/16/23 06:18 PM

If Jimmy hasn't blocked you, please not he is repeating every story he previously told in his car. He has zero material. And blocks anyone critical.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Jimmy Calandra Live - 07/16/23 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by CNote
I enjoy watching Jimmy and have popped in several times, although not in a while. He reminds me a lot of the knuckleheads I grew up with back in the day, just a little more prepared to justify a means to an end, if you catch my drift. If he throws out link today, I'll pop on but I hope that guy Don isn't on there today, he seems disingenuous to me.

Originally Posted by Toodoped
Calandra has a great show and I also love watching it, no matter what others say about it. Thanks for the info @DuesPaid.

Enjoy, I just checked the link amd Jimmy said he will be on @4pm
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET