Home

Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!!

Posted By: RushStreet

Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/07/23 04:42 PM

Montreal Mafia War Breaks Wide Open Again, “Chit” Del Baso Killed Less Than 3 Months Following Failed Coup In Rizzuto Family

June 5, 2023 — They say if you shoot at the king, you better not miss.

Montreal mob enforcer Francesco (Chit) Del Baso missed back in the spring. On Monday afternoon, the feared 53-year old mafia figure was slain in the parking lot of the Monster Gym in Montreal’s West Island neighborhood, gunned down as he left a workout.

Back in March, “Chit” Del Baso was allegedly behind the failed attempted assassination of Montreal mob boss Leonardo Rizzuto, in another extension of the long-raging Canadian mafia war that first erupted when Rizzuto’s dad, Montreal don Vito Rizzuto, left to serve time in a U.S. prison in the late 2000s for his role in an old triple homicide. The city has never been the same since and the bloodshed stills shows no signs of slowing after the Del Baso hit. Casualties are approaching the triple digits, if they haven’t already exceeded the number.

Sources claim Del Baso’s palace coup in the spring had received the backing of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club. Del Baso had been trying to keep a low profile in the wake of Rizzuto’s March 16 shooting in suburban Laval. RCMP confiscated his passport two weeks later as he tried boarding an international flight at the airport. Hells Angels’s clubhouses and residences have been raided in connection with the Rizzuto shooting and another separate criminal investigation into the club’s affairs.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/08/23 06:22 PM

This was a very interesting development.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/08/23 06:36 PM

I love that you two are just now finding out about this

There is a thread here called "Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over". I suggest you two check it out

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/08/23 07:58 PM

There's an old saying, "If you don't have something nice to say, then it's usually better to remain silent."

Pearls of wisdom, and a lesson that you should make it your business to learn!

Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/08/23 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
There's an old saying, "If you don't have something nice to say, then it's usually better to remain silent."

Pearls of wisdom, and a lesson that you should make it your business to learn!

He didn’t say anything bad, he just pointed the OP to the thread that already had said info

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/08/23 09:15 PM

Maybe so, but he tends to have a very negative way of talking and a very poor bedside manner when conversing with other forum members.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/08/23 09:38 PM

Huh? All I did was point to a thread you clearly missed. The problem is that you have a problem with me. Pointing someone in the right direction or giving someone a healthy dose of constructive criticism is not negative.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/08/23 09:46 PM

I have to agree, this thread is a day late and a dollar short.....
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/08/23 09:49 PM

The guy's trying to contribute to the board, don't you guys have have anything better to whine about ??

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/08/23 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
The guy's trying to contribute to the board, don't you guys have have anything better to whine about ??

Bingo! Thank you DL. My point exactly.
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/09/23 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Huh? All I did was point to a thread you clearly missed. The problem is that you have a problem with me. Pointing someone in the right direction or giving someone a healthy dose of constructive criticism is not negative.

Careful NYMafia doesn't take criticism well. I'm still trying to figure out why his Connecticut Gambino chart had people who weren't made and Genovese members on it lol
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/09/23 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

And yet your post is nothing but whining.

Why would we want 2 or more threads about the same thing? Plus the other thread has a ton of interaction and a lot of great info on the subject so it only makes sense to point the poster there.
Posted By: jace

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/09/23 03:24 PM

Francesco (Chit) Del Baso has the worst nickname ever.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/09/23 07:12 PM

Looks like Clit lol
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Francesco (Chit) Del Baso shot dead!!!! - 06/09/23 11:16 PM

chit (n.2)

"small child," 1620s, originally "young of an animal" (late 14c.), of uncertain origin; perhaps a playful deformation of kitten, but The Middle English Compendium compares Old High German kizzin "kid" and Century Dictionary mentions Old English cið "a shoot, sprout, sprig."
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET