Home

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE!

Posted By: NYMafia

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! - 05/28/23 02:58 PM

I don’t know where you guys are celebrating. But here in New York the weather is absolutely outstanding. The sun is blazing out, but its in the low-mid 70s, with zero humidity, and a light breeze…So it’s just a perfect day to hang outside in the backyard with the family, play a ballgame, grab a beer, have a family barbecue, and chill out. But however you choose to spend it, know that Lisa and I wish every one of you a nice holiday weekend.

But folks, let’s not forget the real reason why we’re celebrating this weekend to begin with. It’s to honor the memory of all our fallen heroes, those braves souls who gave it all up for all of us, so that we could live in freedom….May God bless them!

Yours Truly…”The Other Guy
-

And because its a special weekend, ButtonGuys is gonna post up one more joke for the day (in our joke thread) to try and bring a smile to everybody's face.

Posted By: JCrusher

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! - 05/28/23 05:58 PM

Well Said. You’re right the weather has been beautiful in NY finally. I want to give a shout out to anyone who has served in the military or has loved ones who have, they get my utmost respect
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! - 05/28/23 06:00 PM

Thank you! Today is especially meaning for those of us that made it home with all our limbs and no serious injuries.

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! - 05/28/23 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry
Thank you! Today is especially meaning for those of us that made it home with all our limbs and no serious injuries.

Am I understanding your post correctly FOH, that you also served? If so, that great. Salute!
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! - 05/28/23 07:57 PM

Yes, 101st. Airborne and thank you!

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! - 05/28/23 07:59 PM

That's fabulous! Enjoy the weekend pal!
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! - 05/28/23 08:28 PM

. Hey FOH!! Another reason I respect you. Enjoy the weekend you earned it

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! - 05/28/23 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher
Well Said. You’re right the weather has been beautiful in NY finally. I want to give a shout out to anyone who has served in the military or has loved ones who have, they get my utmost respect

Thanks JC. And yes, we've been crushing it with the weather in NYC this past week or two. Perfect days! I hope you and the family have a great holiday weekend.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! - 05/28/23 10:36 PM

Happy Menorial Day . God Bless all of our brave troops ! Without their courage, we wouldnt be here.

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! - 05/29/23 01:11 PM

In honor of our fallen heroes for Memorial Day!...
-
"A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself."
-
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! - 05/29/23 01:16 PM

"Over all our happy country over all our Nation spread, is a band of noble heroes–is our Army of the Dead."

– Will Carleton
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET