Home

The Kuklinski Tapes.

Posted By: RushStreet

The Kuklinski Tapes. - 04/25/23 06:28 PM

I Wish I Had Never Watched This Serial Killer’s Murder Videos

https://thoughtcatalog.com/joel-far...tched-this-serial-killers-murder-videos/
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 04/25/23 08:23 PM

His HBO documentaries were good theater, and that's all it was !!
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 04/25/23 08:37 PM

Lol is this story taken from r/nosleep or something?
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 04/25/23 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke

I don't know, but wow thats some scary shit I tell you that.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 04/27/23 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by RushStreet

Why do you say that?
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 04/27/23 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

Why do you say that?

Because he wasn't a nice enough dresser.

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 04/28/23 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke

I don't know, but wow thats some scary shit I tell you that.

I asked that question and hadn’t clicked the link to the story.
I did now and I think I understand.

So this guy made up a story based on what Ice man said he did to people that however, was never proven.
Posted By: Goldy

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 04/28/23 02:09 PM

I think Kuklinski sat around in his cell and thought up the "coolest" stuff he could think of to pretend he did or was involved in. I seem to remember reading somewhere that he killed two people, very low level criminal types that he was directly involved with, not mob related in any way. He poisoned one by putting something in their food and left the body under the bed in a hotel room. Real criminal mastermind. Then of course later on he said he was a free agent master assassin for all the mob Families, one of the Castellano shooters and he stabbed Hoffa in the head with a bowie knife in Detroit and drove the body to NJ to a junkyard to get crushed. So this make believe story seems right up the Kuklinski myth alley.
Posted By: jace

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 04/28/23 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Goldy
I think Kuklinski sat around in his cell and thought up the "coolest" stuff he could think of to pretend he did or was involved in. I seem to remember reading somewhere that he killed two people, very low level criminal types that he was directly involved with, not mob related in any way. He poisoned one by putting something in their food and left the body under the bed in a hotel room. Real criminal mastermind. Then of course later on he said he was a free agent master assassin for all the mob Families, one of the Castellano shooters and he stabbed Hoffa in the head with a bowie knife in Detroit and drove the body to NJ to a junkyard to get crushed. So this make believe story seems right up the Kuklinski myth alley.

I believe you have it right.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 04/29/23 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Goldy

I believe you have it right.

Kuklinski was an a..hole..not 2 mention a downright liar...in my (book) ..he is nothing.

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 04/30/23 08:33 PM

I never really bothered to follow up.
I came to the conclusion that he was full of shit mostly.

So everything was made up?

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 05/01/23 04:22 PM

Kuklinski made everything up, but for a some reason he ticks everyone off more than others who have. Alite may be an exception with all of is fake stories. Many years ago a Jewish man from New York went around doing a book promotion about him being hitman for hire, the book was Called Joey the Hitman, or Diary of a Hitman. He was on top rated television shows lying his butt off, and many believed him. He would appear in a mask. I watched old videos of him, it's bizarre. Yet he never got people mad like Kuklinski has. Kuklinski just comes off as a creep.

Re: The Kuklinski Tapes. - 05/01/23 04:23 PM

Here is a video of "Joey"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMGKeAtghYY
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET