Home

James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C

Posted By: MafiaStudent

James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 03:32 AM

Screenshots of the FBI report stating Inendino was an informant. (ABC 7 Chicago)

Attached picture inendino-3.JPG
Attached picture inendino-2.JPG
Attached picture inendino-1.JPG
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by MafiaStudent
Screenshots of the FBI report stating Inendino was an informant. (ABC 7 Chicago)

Whoopde fuckin dooo!!! Where is it listed that reveals who and what he informed on?

The Feds are a bunch of suckers, cocksuckers that is!!!
Posted By: SonnyfromPeoria

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 03:59 AM

Agreed.....im lookin at a old ass picture and a short background of who Jimmy is....who did he give up who did time what information was shared....me and Rush will wait.
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 04:09 AM

If you're so interested in that why don't you file a FOIA request and ask for his files. Go see what's there right now all you're doing is denying the words right in front of you with no leg to stand on.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by SonnyfromPeoria
Agreed.....im lookin at a old ass picture and a short background of who Jimmy is....who did he give up who did time what information was shared....me and Rush will wait.

They got nothin on Jimmy and that’s why he went to prison for nearly 20 years after he supposedly ratted. A fuckin witch hunt is what that was and all it was. They never got shit out of him and that’s a fact!!! Now they release this fake news to try to make him look bad when he passed away. The Feds are a bunch of scumbags.
Posted By: jace

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:39 AM

He just died this week and they leak this to the news. He did 25 years, how can he have been informing? They just want to smear him and hurt his family, as they always like to do. I guess he may have spoke to some police as a courtesy and given them nothing, but they listed him as a rat anyway. Or that news station had a fake document leaked to them to stir up talk.

The real rats get protected. They leaked stories of Persia, Dellacroce, an others being rats as soon as they died.
Now Inendino. They would have said it about John Gotti if not for how he died.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 06:25 AM

Well again for like the 4th time informing doesn't guarantee immunity.

No feds leaked a story about Persico that was a defense lawyer who was trying to get Vic Orena compassionate release and used a document where a CI identified members of the Colombo Family and tried saying the CI code next to his name was Persico's meaning he was an informant. It had nothing to do with the FBi smearing anyone's name and it wasn't as soon as he died it was over 2 years later.

At least know the facts to the story that you're trying to use to clear Inendino lol

You act like this happens all the time but the only examples you can list are Dellacroce and Persico and he isn't even a example of it lol
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 08:32 AM

There must be more lol no way ABC got a story out there with the above paragraph and mugshot. They sold it like it was proof when that’s all they have?

All smells weird
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mafia101
Well again for like the 4th time informing doesn't guarantee immunity.

No feds leaked a story about Persico that was a defense lawyer who was trying to get Vic Orena compassionate release and used a document where a CI identified members of the Colombo Family and tried saying the CI code next to his name was Persico's meaning he was an informant. It had nothing to do with the FBi smearing anyone's name and it wasn't as soon as he died it was over 2 years later.

At least know the facts to the story that you're trying to use to clear Inendino lol

You act like this happens all the time but the only examples you can list are Dellacroce and Persico and he isn't even a example of it lol

The CI code belonged to Scarpa. He had the exact same code. This was proven almost immediately, but that attorney thought he had something for a few seconds

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by jace
He just died this week and they leak this to the news. He did 25 years, how can he have been informing? They just want to smear him and hurt his family, as they always like to do. I guess he may have spoke to some police as a courtesy and given them nothing, but they listed him as a rat anyway. Or that news station had a fake document leaked to them to stir up talk.

The real rats get protected. They leaked stories of Persia, Dellacroce, an others being rats as soon as they died.
Now Inendino. They would have said it about John Gotti if not for how he died.

Well said Jace.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by RushStreet

They got nothin on Jimmy and that’s why he went to prison for nearly 20 years after he supposedly ratted. A fuckin witch hunt is what that was and all it was. They never got shit out of him and that’s a fact!!! Now they release this fake news to try to make him look bad when he passed away. The Feds are a bunch of scumbags.

"Dey got nuttin on my man Jimmy Informer! Nuttin I tell ya! Nuttin at all! Why Jimmy's da best!...Youse mugs still don't believe me? Then just go ask any fed ya see, and they'll tell youse all but good!

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

"Dey got nuttin on my man Jimmy Informer! Nuttin I tell ya! Nuttin at all! Why Jimmy's da best!...Youse mugs still don't believe me? Then just go ask any fed ya see, and they'll tell youse all but good!

Are you honestly mentally challenged? Again where is the proof that shows who and what he informed on?
Posted By: Ben54

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 12:52 PM

Some of you act like they just told you that your dad isn’t really your dad!

Grow up, he’s a mobster who was willing to kill people. What makes you think he’s not capable of giving the cops a little info?

These aren’t people with overly high morals…..

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Ben54

Grow up, he’s a mobster who was willing to kill people. What makes you think he’s not capable of giving the cops a little info?

Well said Ben54
Posted By: MafiaStudent

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 02:13 PM

There was never an FBI report attached to that bogus Dellacroce allegation.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 02:35 PM

Posted By: Liggio

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 02:47 PM

Actually, informing on your rivals and feeding law enforcement information is common practice in the underworld, all across the board. It's actually part of what keeps the ship sailing smoothly. That's why there have always been informants.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Liggio
Actually, informing on your rivals and feeding law enforcement information is common practice in the underworld, all across the board. It's actually part of what keeps the ship sailing smoothly. That's why there have always been informants.

Yeah to have police contacts is normal just to find out about for example the progress of police investigations.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 03:55 PM

More rationalizing and making excuses lol

Originally Posted by Hollander

Yeah to have police contacts is normal just to find out about for example the progress of police investigations.

But this isn't it lol

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 04:10 PM

They may not have your moral view, but most have stuck to their own, be they right or wrong. He did 25 years, rats don't do that kind of time.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 04:16 PM

More rationalizing and making excuses lol

Originally Posted by Hollander

But this isn't it lol

In general I mean

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 04:21 PM

They may not have your moral view, but most have stuck to their own, be they right or wrong. He did 25 years, rats don't do that kind of time.

Yes they do. All the time CI's and even CW's do long stretches in prison. Informing doesn't guarantee immunity. Just accept your boy was a rat lol

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by MafiaStudent

Good post MS.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 04:26 PM

Yes they do. All the time CI's and even CW's do long stretches in prison. Informing doesn't guarantee immunity. Just accept your boy was a rat lol

He's not my boy. CI"s do not do long stretches, show me which ones did? Gravano did after he broke his deal letting him go for 20 murders, among other crimes. Scarpa was killing people as he was a CI< and doing band burglaries. He was left alone for 40 years as a CI. This man did 25 years' and it's just a leaked document to a news station.

Why would anyone reveal it the week he died? They always cover for informants, and revealing a CI after his death would discourage any future rats from cooperating.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 04:39 PM

BTW our member Ralphie left some very very disrespetful messages on Jimmy's tribute page for his passing. That is not very classy thing to do.

He said his name was Jimmies little prick and how Jimmy and Solly D were rats who sucked cock and that Jimmy should rest in hell. He also said they both would argue who could suck the biggest cock referring to them as "RAT FUCKS".

What kind of fucked up individual takes the time out of their day to post that in a guys obituary page? I am at a loss for words and it makes me sick to know we have a member here who is obviously so fucked up in the brain that posts here.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 04:43 PM

Nobody here really knows the extent of his informing, or the nature of his informing, or who he actually put away or what investigations, if any, that he helped solve. The article is very vague to say the least. So for anyone to come here and say without a doubt that he was a snitch in the same category as Sammy Gravano or Joe Valachi is ludicrous.
Posted By: vegasbuckeye

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:08 PM

I don't know anyone involved in this personally, but in my opinion rats don't sit for 20 years.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by vegasbuckeye
I don't know anyone involved in this personally, but in my opinion rats don't sit for 20 years.

Agreed. Happy you have some common sense and street smarts.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:12 PM

Ever heard of Nicky Barnes? What about White Boy Rick? Or maybe you've heard of Anthony Casso. They used to call him Gaspipe. I swear some of you people shouldn't even comment lol. 2 posts from you is enough

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

Ever heard of Nicky Barnes? What about White Boy Rick? Or maybe you've heard of Anthony Casso. They used to call him Gaspipe. I swear some of you people shouldn't even comment lol. 2 posts from you is enough

I've lurked on this board on and off since the early 2000s. You're taking this really personally lmao.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:18 PM

You have a Trump profile picture, I am also a big Trump guy. Don't you realize the extent of the FBI's corruption and willingness to smear a good mans name at this point?

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:18 PM

I've lurked on this board on and off since the early 2000s. You're taking this really personally lmao.

I'm not taking anything personally. You just said that rats don't do 20 years and I gave you three examples of rats that did just that. I'm simply allergic to bullshit.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:22 PM

You have a Trump profile picture, I am also a big Trump guy. Don't you realize the extent of the FBI's corruption and willingness to smear a good mans name at this point?

A good man's name? Hahahahahahaah there's paperwork on the fucking guy!!!! I bet you believe in the lizard people and that every single thing is a conspiracy without any goddamn proof. And I don't give a flying fuck if you support Trump or not

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:25 PM

I don't know about White Boy Rick, but let's discuss the other two, shall we? Nicky Barnes could be considered a clear case of racism. Also, he told what he knew, the feds got what they wanted, and threw him away like a piece of garbage. He wasn't that valuable of an informant, for example, they didn't need his cooperation for the next 10 to 20 years, like they do with Mafia turncoats. Also, the government doesn't have as big of a hard-on for black organized crime as they do for the Italians. They even allowed Whitey Bulger to kill and kill and kill again so long as he helped them bring down the Italian mob in Boston. Take all of this into consideration, and it's easy to see why they left Nicky Barnes out to dry.

Now on to Gaspipe Casso. Are you being fucking serious? This guy was still committing crimes in the joint while he had a deal with the feds, plus he lied to them repeatedly about several crimes, and if I'm not mistaken he said he gave them all of his cash then they go and find several hundred thousand dollars stashed away somewhere. How you could possibly throw him into the mix is beyond me. Come with some better examples because those are about the worst examples you could ever come up with.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:25 PM

Ralphie, I love your posts most of the time, so don't get angry. Barnes did not have Mafia guys to give up, and neither did White Boy (Worst nickname ever ) Rick. Casso would not change his testimony to fit in with Massino' so his deal was revoked. If Inendino was informing and giving up his associates, he would have ben treated like Scarpa.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:26 PM

A good man's name? Hahahahahahaah there's paperwork on the fucking guy!!!! I bet you believe in the lizard people and that every single thing is a conspiracy without any goddamn proof. And I don't give a flying fuck if you support Trump or not

After reading you talked to your priest and disgraced the man's online memorial, you are taking it very personally. I've got nothing else to say to you. Dial 9-8-8- if you need help!

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:28 PM

After reading you talked to your priest and disgraced the man's online memorial, you are taking it very personally. I've got nothing else to say to you. Dial 9-8-8- if you need help!

PLEASE DON'T EVER COMMENT HERE AGAIN!!!!!!! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU.

By the way I no longer see that priest. I have a new priest now

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:30 PM

Anyone know what the initials TFIS in the report means?

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:30 PM

He's not my boy. CI"s do not do long stretches, show me which ones did? Gravano did after he broke his deal letting him go for 20 murders, among other crimes. Scarpa was killing people as he was a CI< and doing band burglaries. He was left alone for 40 years as a CI. This man did 25 years' and it's just a leaked document to a news station.

Why would anyone reveal it the week he died? They always cover for informants, and revealing a CI after his death would discourage any future rats from cooperating.

You just listed guys so I don't have to. Jimmy didn't do 25 years so Herr we are again with you guys talking about shit without knowing the facts. Keep crying over your boy.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:33 PM

Ralphie, I love your posts most of the time, so don't get angry. Barnes did not have Mafia guys to give up, and neither did White Boy (Worst nickname ever ) Rick. Casso would not change his testimony to fit in with Massino' so his deal was revoked. If Inendino was informing and giving up his associates, he would have ben treated like Scarpa.

That's because Jimmy I wasn't willing to go all the way. He wanted to give them info on truck highjackings, home invasions, a lot of small time shit. This is why the FBI hated the guy. He was a rat who didn't wanna give them the big stuff. My thing is this, a rat is a rat. If he's only telling on some black guys, he's still a rat

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:46 PM

All of this a rat is a rat talk is nonsense. I beg to argue that organized crime can't even exist without some level of cooperation with law enforcement. In many cases, it's actually the name of the game if you want to stay on top or in business. All criminal organizations and gangs do it, if they have any sort of power or make any sort of profits.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 05:46 PM

Ralphie, guess what? You win the clown award of the year.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 06:20 PM

All of this a rat is a rat talk is nonsense. I beg to argue that organized crime can't even exist without some level of cooperation with law enforcement. In many cases, it's actually the name of the game if you want to stay on top or in business. All criminal organizations and gangs do it, if they have any sort of power or make any sort of profits.

Are you saying it's ok to rat?

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/02/23 06:22 PM

Ralphie, guess what? You win the clown award of the year.

You're the child of the year lol . Seriously, how old are you Rush? I bet you were born this century

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 03:28 AM

I disagree with that. The only level of cooperation they had over with LE was always bribes. That was the mafia or any other groups strength. It has historically been small timers who pass along info to get out of crime. It is constantly changing in the direction of more and more rats in the mafia, that is true. Historically the Mafia's strength came from guys not talking, and taking taking punishment if the time came.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 06:56 AM

Jace, yes and no. If what you are saying is true, then how come we can go back multiple decades ago, and find all of these high-echelon informants in organized crime? You think guys like Greg Scarpa and Carmine Lombardozzi are an anomaly? I promise you that there were many many more. This is really nothing new. In fact, straight up rats on the witness stand are nothing new. I read about rats way back in the 1900s, during the Mafia-Camorra wars in NYC. The main difference these days is there are WAY MORE! And the fear is 100% gone. The difference these days is rats are far bolder, with their podcasts, YouTube channels, and moving back to their old neighborhoods and laughing in the mob’s face. That's really the only difference I see.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 08:16 AM

You just said there are WAY more rats these days. You pretty much agree with Jace then. In the old days there was no rat culture, but now we even have priests who believe ratting is a good thing

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 09:49 AM

Way more these days, that are out in the open. But these secret informers have always been plentiful, and there were Sammy Gravanos even in the 1900s.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 09:55 AM

Have you ever heard of Ralph "The Barber" Daniello? He was testifying from the witness stand way back in 1917!

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 10:48 AM

No one is denying that rats have existed since the dawn of man, but there are definitely way more cooperators today than ever before. Not just "out in the open" ones. The culture was different and people were afraid of the mob too. They actually used to kill people for squealing. There weren't many rats back in the day, so you can't say plentiful

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 12:28 PM

Dude, there were a lot of rats back in the day, maybe not as much as today, but still a lot. And I'm including the confidential informants with CI numbers and 302s or whatever they called that shit, there were a lot!

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 12:32 PM

Dude, there were a lot of rats back in the day, maybe not as much as today, but still a lot. And I'm including the confidential informants with CI numbers and 302s or whatever they called that shit, there were a lot!

Most black guys were rats, that I agree with. But made guys (Italian)? Extremely few

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 12:45 PM

If we're comparing it to today's standards, yes, very few. But still a lot more than what I'm comfortable with.
Posted By: VitoCahill

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 03:38 PM

well i thought i'd wait until things cooled down here. dont know much about inendinos early criminal life around the time of his alleged cooperation. some on here stated he did 10 of 20 years in the can. others that he did the full 20? was he not part of the wild bunch group of hitmen working for ferriola in late 70's? the wild bunch have been connected to dozens of murders. with that being said so was whitey bulger and he was allowed to operate by the fbi. upon inendinos release he was soon caught up in another indictment (jan.13 2001) out of cicero along with mike spano sr,emil schullo et al for corruption of the towns administration. inendino was then sentenced in 2002 to 6.5yrs only to be released oct. 15 2008. the possibility exists that after his release from first sentence he no longer was cooperating with fbi or anyone. if he was how does one explain the 6.5 year sentence in 2002? one could think that perhaps he was feeding info to feds in 70's and he got burnt by them when he got tossed in can for 20 years. maybe after his release he no longer played that game again which may explain getting imprisoned yet again.

all to say at this point looking at the modern day outfit in 2023 its a mute point because hes dead. if however say in april 2023 a massive wide ranging indictment comes down decapitating the highest ranks of the outfit well then we have our answer as to if inendino was continuing to cooperate. i much like other on here do not like the fact that this info was released so quickly after his death very underhanded and disrespectful. jeepers let the guy get in the ground FFS.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by VitoCahill
well i thought i'd wait until things cooled down here. dont know much about inendinos early criminal life around the time of his alleged cooperation. some on here stated he did 10 of 20 years in the can. others that he did the full 20? was he not part of the wild bunch group of hitmen working for ferriola in late 70's? the wild bunch have been connected to dozens of murders. with that being said so was whitey bulger and he was allowed to operate by the fbi. upon inendinos release he was soon caught up in another indictment (jan.13 2001) out of cicero along with mike spano sr,emil schullo et al for corruption of the towns administration. inendino was then sentenced in 2002 to 6.5yrs only to be released oct. 15 2008. the possibility exists that after his release from first sentence he no longer was cooperating with fbi or anyone. if he was how does one explain the 6.5 year sentence in 2002? one could think that perhaps he was feeding info to feds in 70's and he got burnt by them when he got tossed in can for 20 years. maybe after his release he no longer played that game again which may explain getting imprisoned yet again.

all to say at this point looking at the modern day outfit in 2023 its a mute point because hes dead. if however say in april 2023 a massive wide ranging indictment comes down decapitating the highest ranks of the outfit well then we have our answer as to if inendino was continuing to cooperate. i much like other on here do not like the fact that this info was released so quickly after his death very underhanded and disrespectful. jeepers let the guy get in the ground FFS.

To me the impression I get and have heard from others is that Jimmy purposely gave the FEDS False information and they have had a chip on their shoulder ever since. He played them as suckers that they are. So once he passed away they released the info to make him look bad to others. Even though everyone in the Chicago outfit knows it is bullshit and never did anything to bring down the Chicago mob which was the feds original plan all along.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 05:49 PM

There were not so many "secret informers" who were made back in the old days. Scarpa yes, but on Lombardozzi there is no proof, just a few people online who started the ball rolling. For the most part there was little ratting. Look at all the unsolved murders, scores made, and how many old timers (Carlo Gambino, Accardo,
and others never were imprisoned despite massive all-out efforts by the fBI and police to imprison them. ON Gambino the only thing they had was a group of junkies who did a robbery and agreed to say Gambino planned it with them. The did not get Genovese into prison through mafia members, but through a small time Puerto Rican who lied on the stand and said Genovese backed him on a deal.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by VitoCahill

To me the impression I get and have heard from others is that Jimmy purposely gave the FEDS False information and they have had a chip on their shoulder ever since. He played them as suckers that they are. So once he passed away they released the info to make him look bad to others. Even though everyone in the Chicago outfit knows it is bullshit and never did anything to bring down the Chicago mob which was the feds original plan all along.

You're a fucking idiot. All RATS give false information

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 06:53 PM

Ralphie go blow your sisters ass.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/03/23 06:56 PM

Ralphie go blow your sisters ass.

My sister died from a brain aneurysm six years ago. What a horrible thing to say

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/04/23 07:39 AM

The truth about Inendino's full cooperation will eventually come out in the wash. Through FOIA documents released to the public, etc.

But if its shown that Inendino cooperated with law enforcement, for even 1 single day, then he's a stone rat. And there's NO fuckin "debating" it! Just like you can't be a "little" bit pregnant. You're either pregnant, or you're not. It's the same exact thing with being an informant. Neither can you be a "little bit" of an informant. Inendino either spilled beans on people, or he didn't.

If he did, for even a short period of time, let alone over a span of years as has been reported, for two lengthy time periods, at different intervals in his life no less, then how the hell could any sensible person still debate the issue here? WTF is wrong with some people?

And if "certain" posters feel so strongly about this, one way or the other, then why don't they put their money where their mouths are, and access his FBI file through the FOIA, instead of just talking cheap shit?

Open up your wallets and let the moths out fellas...Cough up a few dollars of that communion money to find out what the truth is. Instead of just spouting mindless bullshit in a pissing contest like a bunch of adolescents?

He's been branded a fuckin rat! LOL

And until someone can prove otherwise, thats Jimmy Inendino's new "category."

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/04/23 01:42 PM

So the question really is, was Jimmy a little bit "prego?"

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/05/23 05:57 AM

So until that question is answered, it looks like the "I" in Jimmy Inendino's nickname will either stand for "Jimmy Interesting" OR "Jimmy the Informant."

But so far, it definitely looks like he's "Jimmy the Informant"

Or as we say in New York, "Jimmy the Stool Pigeon" Lol
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/05/23 10:03 AM

Haha I like the analogy but let me counter that Lucky Luciano was a little prego. (Obviously not calling him a rat). I don’t think things are as black and white as what you’ve said. Say someone gives feds a hijacking load but nobody gets hurt is that person a rat? I would say no.

If nobody was hurt and no info given that could hurt then that person is no rat. Let’s see what the files come out with then we can decide. Lots of weirdness in this one and nobody knows yet as that memo is no evidence. Also which elderly “former agent “ released it as he passes to the press. Seems so unprofessional and smells off.

I believe in innocent until proven guilty, so let’s see.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/05/23 12:15 PM

Giving up info to the Feds so your crew can move up and succeed sounds like a good businessman to me. If in fact he did that to make himself and his crew more powerful then more power to him. Especially if he was doing it to low level associate scumbags who were putting the outfit at risk being sloppy and fucked up on drugs.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/05/23 04:32 PM

The man did all that time, was respected by his friends, but one suspect news leak and A-holes say he was a rat.

Meanwhile no one can explain why LE would leak that after he died, if he was one their side. The worst part is the vindictive FBI did it as his family held his funeral, and that news station was all too happy to run the story.
Posted By: SonnyfromPeoria

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/05/23 04:36 PM

If the information was documented that he gave the cops then we would of seen it by now believe me....thats all they got thats all they bad to throw out there...if they had it we would of seen it out by now.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/05/23 04:39 PM

If the information was documented that he gave the cops then we would of seen it by now believe me....thats all they got thats all they bad to throw out there...if they had it we would of seen it out by now.

True.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/05/23 05:36 PM

No we wouldn't. There are so many informants we don't know about or what information they've given.lol

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/05/23 11:52 PM

Let’s put an end to this … straight from an attorney who works mob cases in Chicago at the federal and local level…..

I am digging deeper into this the memo looks legit but it could be altered and it does not state he gave info on any of his crew -he was never mentioned in any cases as the source of information in any prosecution.

The feds are relentless but again they used the word informant it could mean anything he talked to them and gave them information about something that turned into nothing -no one knows but back in the day as today it was not uncommon for them to shoot the shit with the feds. without more we all know he never ratted on his friends otherwise we would all know it. He was a solid as they came I did a lot of work for him and his associates, he was not a snitch end of story.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/06/23 03:36 PM

He must have just had some vague conversations with them without giving any info on his friends or anyone else. They could add him as an informer for admitting he once did jail time, or that he does go to certain club.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/06/23 06:20 PM

He must have just had some vague conversations with them without giving any info on his friends or anyone else. They could add him as an informer for admitting he once did jail time, or that he does go to certain club.

Exactly.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/06/23 09:15 PM

If we've learned anything about the FBI the last 30 years or so, its that they're not above doing anything dirty...We're starting to see this more and more of this stuff put out there...Persico, Dellacroce, now this guy are all of a sudden informants !!

Its interesting that they don't go around calling Franzese an informant, only the guys who are already dead and fight back !!

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/06/23 10:30 PM

See that's the problem you guys don't even know what you're talking about but insist Jimmy I wasn't informing lol for the 2nd or 3rd time Persico being a informant had nothing to do with the feds. That was a defense lawyer trying to get Orena out of jail and reading a file wrong.

If we've learned anything from the Mafia the last 100 years it's they're not above informing to law enforcement. We're starting to see this more and more. Gravano, Massino, now this guy Jimmy I lol

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/07/23 12:51 AM

See that's the problem you guys don't even know what you're talking about but insist Jimmy I wasn't informing lol for the 2nd or 3rd time Persico being a informant had nothing to do with the feds. That was a defense lawyer trying to get Orena out of jail and reading a file wrong.

If we've learned anything from the Mafia the last 100 years it's they're not above informing to law enforcement. We're starting to see this more and more. Gravano, Massino, now this guy Jimmy I lol

What's with you and the constant laughing emoji's? We're trying to have a serious discussion, you seem unhinged.

Gravano testified, so did Massiino. Idienino never ratted and did a ton of time, no comparison.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/07/23 01:23 AM

Big comparison but sorry I'll correct it so you can't nitpick it.

If we've learned anything from the Mafia the last 100 years it's they're not above informing to law enforcement. We're starting to see this more and more. Bill Bonanno informed, Scarpa informed,, now this guy Jimmy I lol

I use the laughing emojis so much because you guys have the funniest logic lol and my posts are dead serious but I have trouble picking up if you guys are serious or just saying stupid shit. Some of you have actually said he's not a informant because we didn't find out until now. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF BEING A CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT. No one is suppose to know you idiots. You guys sit here and confidently say without a doubt he wasn't a informant without a shred of evidence backing it up and a fbi file that says the contrary.

This isn't even the same as the Niel Dellacroce situation. From what I remember that came about from a New York Times article but had no files or statements from the FBi.

So I'll say it once again you guys are in denial that your gangster's gangster turned out to be the same type of guy you've been shitting on all these years so you're making excuses and conspiracies to explain it.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/07/23 01:56 AM

What's with you and the constant laughing emoji's? We're trying to have a serious discussion,

grin

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/07/23 03:07 AM

Big comparison but sorry I'll correct it so you can't nitpick it.

If we've learned anything from the Mafia the last 100 years it's they're not above informing to law enforcement. We're starting to see this more and more. Bill Bonanno informed, Scarpa informed,, now this guy Jimmy I lol

I use the laughing emojis so much because you guys have the funniest logic lol and my posts are dead serious but I have trouble picking up if you guys are serious or just saying stupid shit. Some of you have actually said he's not a informant because we didn't find out until now. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF BEING A CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT. No one is suppose to know you idiots. You guys sit here and confidently say without a doubt he wasn't a informant without a shred of evidence backing it up and a fbi file that says the contrary.

This isn't even the same as the Niel Dellacroce situation. From what I remember that came about from a New York Times article but had no files or statements from the FBi.

So I'll say it once again you guys are in denial that your gangster's gangster turned out to be the same type of guy you've been shitting on all these years so you're making excuses and conspiracies to explain it.

If he was really an informant, we would have never found out. The FBI would have kept it secret. He gave them nothing , so they did this to crap all over his reputation, and possibly stir up talk that might lead to something. No way they reveal a file if he had ratted, and no way he does all that time if he was helping them.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/07/23 03:18 AM

Right because we have never found out about a informant before lol more of that famous logic and conspiracies from here lol

You guys are just repeating yourselves now so try to come back in your next reply with some evidence.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/07/23 03:26 AM

Right because we have never found out about a informant before lol more of that famous logic and conspiracies from here lol

You guys are just repeating yourselves now so try to come back in your next reply with some evidence.

We have heard of plenty of informants. Never in this fashion, and with his background of prison time corresponding with when he was said to be informing.

Re: James Inendino - FBI Informant #6931-C - 03/07/23 04:23 AM

Okay Jace whatever you say
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET