Home

James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago

Posted By: LuanKuci

James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 07:02 AM

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-mob-the-outfit-today-salvatore-delaurentis/12890441/

Top Chicago mob figure James 'Jimmy I' Inendino worked as FBI informant

CHICAGO (WLS) -- James "Jimmy I" Inendino has always been known as a devoted Outfit member and lately known as one of the top leaders of the Chicago Mob. Now, the I-Team is revealing what has been unknown to most.

Inendino is listed in FBI records obtained by the I-Team as Informant Number 6931-C. Documents show his FBI connection dates back in the late 1960s and mid-1970s. This information did not appear to be common knowledge all the way up to Inendino's death of natural causes at age 80 this past week.

Inendino was rarely pictured in Outfit stories, despite being a rising star and eventually running the powerful Cicero street crew, according to mobologists.

Inendino's organized crime career spanned decades. His wake was held Monday after he died this past Thursday at age 80.

Now, an FBI record obtained tonight by the I-Team may come as a surprise to those who knew Jimmy "The I" Inendino. Some suspect "The I" stood for ice pick.

According to the FBI, Inendino was carried as an informant of the Chicago office under symbol number 6931-C from March 1965 until May 1969 and from May 1974 until March 1975.

Inendino was furnishing FBI information about truck cargo thefts, an area that authorities say was his specialty back in the day.

"I doubt that the Outfit knew that he was an informant for the FBI for two clear periods of time and I think what you have is clear on incontrovertible proof that he was in fact an informant. There it is in an FBI memo," said Outfit expert and author John Binder.

Binder told the I-Team that Inendino as an informant raises many questions for his mob associates.

"Did he get jammed up on something related to current stuff and did he agree to therefore cooperate with them? And, if he cooperated with the FBI, did he really cooperate big time?" asked Binder.

Binder says Inendino was eventually a made, blood-oath member of the mob and would have been lately reporting only to Salvatore "Solly D" DeLaurentis, considered by law enforcement to be the Outfit's current leader. DeLaurentis apparently signed Inendino's funeral book online: "thank you so much for what you did for my boys. I am having three trees planted in memory of you."

Now, the lingering question is: how long did Inendino cooperate?

"I would guess there's some shaking of heads and some maybe some concern. If he was cooperating later, when he was a full member and really knew stuff, that could cause quite a bit of concern," Binder said.

The two attorneys most recently listed on Inendino's federal cases did not immediately return requests for comment by the I-Team.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 08:09 AM

Fabulous article. Very disturbing, but a great article nonetheless.

And I think the real question here for us to ask is this, will Solly DeLaurentis still be "having three trees planted in memory of Inendino?" LOL

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 08:10 AM

Thanks for posting this!
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 08:14 AM

What the fuck!!!!!! FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!! I can not believe this. I loved this guy. OH JIMMY YOU RAT FUCK I HOPE YOURE IN HELL RIGHT NOW. Please this can't be true!!!

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 08:24 AM

I feel like I've been raped

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

You just said, quote unquote, "I feel like I've been raped?"

Well RC, then let me give you this savvy piece of advice, ok?

I know that Jimmy Inendino was one of your great heroes. Let's face it, you worshipped the guy, right! So even though you "feel like you've been raped, just make sure you don't call the cops like your hero Jimmy did, ok?

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 09:08 AM

Poetic justice?...maybe

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 09:36 AM

James (Jimmy Informant) Inendino was a valued "cooperator" and major FBI asset since at least the mid-1960s (at the earliest).

Carried under the secret FBI Informant code, #6931-C," internal FBI documents list him as one of their top rats since at least March, 1965, through May, 1969. And again, list him as being "active" in the 1970s as well.

But there's NO DOUBT that he provided very sensitive information about Chicago's underworld to a greater, or lesser, degree, for well over 50 years. WOW!

Many mobologists have speculated through the years that his nickname, "Jimmy I," was not a nod to his surname, but rather a reference to "Jimmy Icepick" because, supposedly, he was such a "tough guy."

We now know that this rat's nickname "Jimmy I' was really a hidden reference to "Jimmy Informant." LOL

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

You just said, quote unquote, "I feel like I've been raped?"

Well RC, then let me give you this savvy piece of advice, ok?

I know that Jimmy Inendino was one of your great heroes. Let's face it, you worshipped the guy, right! So even though you "feel like you've been raped, just make sure you don't call the cops like your hero Jimmy did, ok?

I would never ever ever ever EVER call the cops for ANY reason. I'm on record saying I wouldn't even call the cops on a pedophile!!!

Let's stop talking about this. My blood pressure is alarmingly high right now
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 12:28 PM

Slow the fuck down here gentlemen. Don’t believe what ABC 7 is digging up which is meaningless. A great friend of mine (RIP) worked for Jimmy for many years stealing trucks, doing some serious shit. You don’t think the Outfit back then would have found out he was a true rat? If he was a rat my friend I guarantee you he never would have lasted and they would have whacked him. This story is bs trying to get ratings.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by RushStreet
Slow the fuck down here gentlemen. Don’t believe what ABC 7 is digging up which is meaningless. A great friend of mine (RIP) worked for Jimmy for many years stealing trucks, doing some serious shit. You don’t think the Outfit back then would have found out he was a true rat? If he was a rat my friend I guarantee you he never would have lasted and they would have whacked him. This story is bs trying to get ratings.

LOL....Yeah, right! Keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday someone will believe it. He was FBI Federal "Informant" number #6931-C (Chicago Office). THAT is a fact, obviously. Those internal FBI memos and inter-agency reports are for FBI agents and their superiors, they don't lie. They lay out the facts. Whether you'd like to believe it or not....It's an "inconvenient truth!"
Posted By: SonnyfromPeoria

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 12:40 PM

Get the f#ck out of here.....and i agree with Rush.....sametime if John Binder is a expert and you guys can confirm that or not for me ...expert tho wouldnt you be a little more careful towards your reputation labeling somebody like Jimmy an informant or is he the same guy that brought up DiFronzo as an informant soon as he passed.....unbeliveable.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by SonnyfromPeoria
Get the f#ck out of here.....and i agree with Rush.....sametime if John Binder is a expert and you guys can confirm that or not for me ...expert tho wouldnt you be a little more careful towards your reputation labeling somebody like Jimmy an informant or is he the same guy that brought up DiFronzo as an informant soon as he passed.....unbeliveable.

Agreed Sonny. I just have to SMH at this story and roll my eyes.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 12:56 PM

Most wiseguys seem like selfish pricks. Why does it surprise anyone that they would betray their friends' trust?

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
Most wiseguys seem like selfish pricks. Why does it surprise anyone that they would betray their friends' trust?

Very true! And as history, underworld history, has proven to us time and again. NOBODY is above suspicion! NOBODY! And when it comes out in the wash, just as it did for Inendino, that he was, in fact, a rat, who could really be surprised at this info?

Certainly no-one who is a mature adult, is open minded, and really understands the lay of the underworld landscape. Only "fanboys" who are so swept up in the mystique of the mob, and are so butt-hurt, that their "hero's" reputation has been besmirched, would even dare to say a peep.

The Bonanno Family's boss Joe Massino, underboss Sal Vitale, consigliere Lou Tartaglione, capos Frank Lino, Richie Cantarella, Frank Coppa, etc., etc., etc......Colombo Family consigliere Carmine Sessa, capo Greg Scarpa, soldier Michael Franzese, etc., etc., etc.......Lucchese underboss Anthony Casso, acting bosses Al D'Arco, Joe Defede, capos Tumac Accetturo, etc., etc., etc.........

Need I go on???

Nearly every single mob family in the United States, and Italy too, have given birth to their fair share of rats! (Chicago included). So why is ANYONE on this board surprised that Jimmy Inendino was also a major rat!...One for 50 years I might add.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 01:10 PM

It may be unbelievable...but its obviously quite true! And backed up by FBI informant memos it appears.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 01:24 PM

Wow Chicago LE had so many “deep throats” back then, but I never suspected Jimmy I.
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 01:32 PM

This is hilarious. For you fanboys out there if you're having certain thoughts right now don't be afraid to reach out for help.

Ralph there's something seriously wrong with you. I'm not kidding when I say you actually need help.

lol lol lol

There were dozen of Chicago informants who were eleven discovered. It's not that hard to believe when the paper work says it in perfect English. And no one gives af about your friend wtf does he have to do with anything here.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Wow Chicago LE had so many “deep throats” back then, but I never suspected Jimmy I.

Yep. Like most major U.S. cities. Some we learned about over the years. Most we didn't. Until after they passed away. (in fact, I suspect that most of them, even dead, their identifies are kept secret by the feds).

But at least this creep has been exposed for what he really was all those years.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:01 PM

Agreed Sonny. I just have to SMH at this story and roll my eyes.

I made some calls and I'm afraid it's all true my friend. Look, there's no one more upset about his than me. I've taken the rest of the week off from work. My bp is 195/162, I'm super nauseous and I have a headache from hell. What Jimmy did is absolutely unforgivable. Now my thoughts and prayers are with all the people he hurt. All the people he manipulated, all the innocent people he murdered and tortured. We know how these rats are

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mafia101
Ralph there's something seriously wrong with you. I'm not kidding when I say you actually need help.

lol lol lol

Theres nothing wrong with me sir. I love how you think I need help when it was Jimmy who ratted and destroyed lives. Do you even listen to yourself? Why are you on the side of a rat who killed innocent people and probably raped women??
Posted By: Liggio

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:13 PM

I think you people are missing the big picture. Everyone's just fixated on their hatred for rats, but let me let you in on a little secret. Organized crime cannot even exist without some kind of cooperation with the authorities. It's inevitable. It's actually one of the things that keeps the gears of the machine oiled. Now who did he put away? Perhaps he only provided enough information to keep them happy so he could keep operating. Sounds like another Gregory Scarpa to me, and mob buffs worship that guy.
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:16 PM

Wow! Great article. I think Solly D should probably cancel the trees being planted...

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:22 PM

There has always been informants, confidential or official. Always have been, always will be.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
Wow! Great article. I think Solly D should probably cancel the trees being planted...

LOL. Ya think BT? I completely agree with you on that one.

Maybe he can plant a few guys instead? LOL. Depending upon who this Inendino gave up, Solly may need to! LOL

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:28 PM

lol lol lol

Theres nothing wrong with me sir. I love how you think I need help when it was Jimmy who ratted and destroyed lives. Do you even listen to yourself? Why are you on the side of a rat who killed innocent people and probably raped women??

Saying you have a screw or screws loose isn't taking the side of Jimmy I. Believe me when I say my opinion of you has nothing to do with him lol

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:31 PM

What I got from the article is that he was an informant for a brief period in the 1960s and 70s, not all the way up until his death.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:36 PM

Also, can't tell if its trolling or not. Some of you are taking this waaaaaaaaay too hard.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Liggio
What I got from the article is that he was an informant for a brief period in the 1960s and 70s, not all the way up until his death.

Understand something good Liggio. "A rat, is a rat, is a rat!"

There is NO "qualifying" rat status! Once a fucking rat! Always a fucking rat! (Thats a fact of life).

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:42 PM

I have to agree with NYmafia here. It doesn't matter if you rat for 10 seconds in 1965, you're still a rat and an absolute disgrace to humanity.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:44 PM

He was an informant for nearly 10 years in the 1960s and 1970s according to the memo I-Team showed that is from sometime between 1978 and 1988. This doesn't mean he was reactivated in the 1990s or 2000s like many informants have before.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:45 PM

I have to agree with NYmafia here. It doesn't matter if you rat for 10 seconds in 1965, you're still a rat and an absolute disgrace to humanity.

WOW ralphie!!! I'm actually amazed at you. You're actually agreeing with ME for once? The NYMafia? Are you sure you're feeling ok? I know you said your blood pressure had skyrocketed! Lol.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:52 PM

WOW ralphie!!! I'm actually amazed at you. You're actually agreeing with ME for once? The NYMafia? Are you sure you're feeling ok? I know you said your blood pressure had skyrocketed! Lol.

Hah!! Well I disagree with Joe Biden on almost everything but I'm sure we both agree that car crashes are horrible for example. I mean I've never met anybody I disagree with on every single thing!! Maybe Hillary but that's it

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 02:54 PM

There's a "first" for nearly everything I guess! LOL....Welcome aboard!
Posted By: Augustus

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 03:11 PM

It's fascinating that the very actions of lying
Betrayal greed are the steps on a stairwell if
You want to ascend in a LCN structured traditional family.
Fan boys of this life applaud and support their favorite
Button guy. "This guy Johnny Ravoli , he whacked
Chef Boy R Dee cause he wouldn't come to
A sit down concerning Chef Boy R Dee making
Too much dough and not kicking up!!!"

But once a made guy BETRAYS his LCN family
Omg he can go to hell...he is trash...put him
In a meat processing plant....

I hope you fans of LCN members realize
Words like honor and family are simply
Hollow concerning LCN. There is no honor
Among thieves and killers.

Big deal if James Inendino was a informant.
Chicago has had ranking members higher
Than him that were giving info to the Feds.

LCN is myth if you believe honor and loyalty
Are pillars on which it's built on.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 04:16 PM

He was an informant for roughly two 5 year periods in the 1960s and 1970s according to the memo I-Team showed that is from sometime between 1978 and 1988. This doesn't mean he was reactivated in the 1990s or 2000s like many informants have before.

Just got off the phone with a gentleman who comes from a very respected mob family in Chicago. He said Chuck Goudie knows Jack Shit, and the FBI Files are bullshit no matter what they claim.

We spoke for about 20 minutes on the phone and he couldn't say enough nice respectable things about Jimmy. Yes he did attend the wake yesterday as well.

He also wanted to let all of you know Scott Burnstein is bullshit and so are his sources regarding the Chicago Oufit.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 04:20 PM

You talking on the phone with some mystery guy from a mob family doesn't really cut it for me. Let's just ignore the memo because this one guy says it's bullshit lol

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 04:27 PM

You talking on the phone with some mystery guy from a mob family doesn't really cut it for me. Let's just ignore the memo because this one guy says it's bullshit lol

I feel sorry that you have more faith in the corrupt FBI and some anchor from a local news station than someone who knew Jimmy their entire life personally.

FBI is a fucking joke and its quite obvious with this story. Same goes for Chuck Goudie who has never once did hard time or was involved in the life at all.

He makes millions of dollars per year to fucking come up with stories that generate ratings. Thats all they are, fibs, make believe exaggerated bullshit.

Posted By: MafiaStudent

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 05:15 PM

He was an informant for roughly two 5 year periods in the 1960s and 1970s according to the memo I-Team showed that is from sometime between 1978 and 1988. This doesn't mean he was reactivated in the 1990s or 2000s like many informants have before.

Just got off the phone with a gentleman who comes from a very respected mob family in Chicago. He said Chuck Goudie knows Jack Shit, and the FBI Files are bullshit no matter what they claim.

We spoke for about 20 minutes on the phone and he couldn't say enough nice respectable things about Jimmy. Yes he did attend the wake yesterday as well.

He also wanted to let all of you know Scott Burnstein is bullshit and so are his sources regarding the Chicago Oufit.

And yet...there's this....how come you didn't contact your "source" earlier to verify all these Chicago stories before you started posting all the stories you now say are "bullshit?"

Attached picture rushstreet1.JPG

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 05:27 PM

Hummm?...interesting

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by MafiaStudent

And yet...there's this....how come you didn't contact your "source" earlier to verify all these Chicago stories before you started posting all the stories you now say are "bullshit?"

He's an extremely busy man and we talk about once per week on average. He brought it up to me when we spoke this morning. I sent him those articles last week by Burnstein.

He says Burnstein should not be making up stories and it pissed him off to be quite honest with you. He also said the same thing about Chuck.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 05:41 PM

You talk "once per week" but, yet, between January and now, you never brought these Chicago stories up until just last week? And why if you had "friends in the know" would you post up articles that weren't verified? Wouldn't you have wanted to make sure things were "accurate" before you started posting them? Doesn't make sense to me...but what do I know.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 05:49 PM

You talk "once per week" but, yet, between January and now, you never brought these Chicago stories up until just last week? And why if you had "friends in the know" would you post up articles that weren't verified? Wouldn't you have wanted to make sure things were "accurate" before you started posting them? Doesn't make sense to me...but what do I know.

Excellent point MS!...Excellent. It's really gotta make ya wonder about all these so-called "sources" we keep reading about, that people post up around here.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 05:52 PM

While this is unexpected, I don't think it's too far-fetched. You got your typical rats who take the stand to snitch on anything and anyone just to save their ass from getting thrown in jail, but you also have the kind of informants that - from their point of view - are using law enforcement to stay on top. They sporadically sell out a few semi-rivals or some lower level crooks they deem less competent all the while continuing their own criminal activities. The information they give is enough to keep LE happy and it isn't going to crush their own organization. In their mind they're playing LE to their advantage and their own criminal careers continue to prosper. Stuff like this is actually very commonplace in a lot of European underworlds; traditionally you always had and continue to have upper echelon gangsters in places like London, Amsterdam, Glasgow, Liverpool, Dublin, Paris, Marseille, etc...who were/are in various degrees known to be registered informants. I don't think it's all that surprising this happens in the USA as well. And make no mistake about it, these are top-level criminals that are feared. They have/had carte blanche for years and years and years. And basically nobody in the underworld who might be aware of any of this is going to call them out for being a "rat" just because of how shrewd and outright terrifying these people are. For them playing the law is just another racket just like their involvement in extortion, infiltration, drugs or shylocking is. It's another swindle in a dog-eat-dog game.

I get the "a rat is a rat" saying, but some are playing the game a bit different - and possibly a bit better - than the others.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
While this is unexpected, I don't think it's too far-fetched. You got your typical rats who take the stand to snitch on anything and anyone just to save their ass from getting thrown in jail, but you also have the kind of informants that - from their point of view - are using law enforcement to stay on top. They sporadically sell out a few semi-rivals or some lower level crooks they deem less competent all the while continuing their own criminal activities. The information they give is enough to keep LE happy and it isn't going to crush their own organization. In their mind they're playing LE to their advantage and their own criminal careers continue to prosper. Stuff like this is actually very commonplace in a lot of European underworlds; traditionally you always had and continue to have upper echelon gangsters in places like London, Amsterdam, Glasgow, Liverpool, Dublin, Paris, Marseille, etc...who were/are in various degrees known to be registered informants. I don't think it's all that surprising this happens in the USA as well. And make no mistake about it, these are top-level criminals that are feared. They have/had carte blanche for years and years and years. And basically nobody in the underworld who might be aware of any of this is going to call them out for being a "rat" just because of how shrewd and outright terrifying these people are. For them playing the law is just another racket just like their involvement in extortion, infiltration, drugs or shylocking is. It's another swindle in a dog-eat-dog game.

I get the "a rat is a rat" saying, but some are playing the game a bit different - and possibly a bit better - than the others.

I partially agree with your thoughts TKJ. But yet, there were, and still are, many "stand up" guys. Which is clearly evident by all the fellas you spent decades behind bars rather than "give up" their fellow Family members.

It's definitely a major dichotomy within "The Life."
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 06:02 PM

Just when you think the FBI couldn't get any lower...His family is grieving and they reveal that he was a long time informant...For what purpose ??

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 06:06 PM

I feel sorry that you have more faith in the corrupt FBI and some anchor from a local news station than someone who knew Jimmy their entire life personally.

FBI is a fucking joke and its quite obvious with this story. Same goes for Chuck Goudie who has never once did hard time or was involved in the life at all.

He makes millions of dollars per year to fucking come up with stories that generate ratings. Thats all they are, fibs, make believe exaggerated bullshit.

I have more faith in a organisation that has a track record of being right far more often than being wrong than a random guy who goes into a mental breakdown over a wannabe wiseguy wearing what every other average 20 year old wears.

But if you want to believe someone fabricated this FBI memo back in the 1980s just to release it the day of Inendino's wake you do you.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 06:11 PM

I'm on record saying I wouldn't even call the cops on a pedophile!!!

In this case, you would deserve to be the victim of a pedophile.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 06:23 PM

Wow! This has to be the most shocking news of the year lol

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Just when you think the FBI couldn't get any lower...His family is grieving and they reveal that he was a long time informant...For what purpose ??

Both to besmirch his reputation, and to demoralize his mob associates. And a third reason is to make everyone who's still left "on the streets" hustling, to look at one another sideways and make them distrust each other even more than they already do.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 06:27 PM

I have more faith in a organisation that has a track record of being right far more often than being wrong than a random guy who goes into a mental breakdown over a wannabe wiseguy wearing what every other average 20 year old wears.

But if you want to believe someone fabricated this FBI memo back in the 1980s just to release it the day of Inendino's wake you do you.

BINGO! You just hit the nail squarely on the head with each particular thing you just talked about. Bravo!

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Dwalin2011

I'm on record saying I wouldn't even call the cops on a pedophile!!!

In this case, you would deserve to be the victim of a pedophile.

Lol

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 06:30 PM

It doesn't really matter if Rush's friend even exists or if he does what he tells him. We're suppose to believe everything Scott Burnstein rights is bullshit or this FBI memo is bullshit just because this friend supposedly said so? We're suppose to believe he's giving Rush the inside scoop on everything?

CI stands for Confidential informant. Keyword Confidential. Meaning no one knows. If Rush's friend is saying it's bullshit because he didn't know maybe the more likely scenario is he didn't know because he's not suppose. That's the whole point of it.

All of this is just these mob wannabes rationalizing and trying to convince themselves it's not true. They're in meltdown mode right now so let's lay off and give them some time to process the guys they idolize are the same guys they look down on.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 07:05 PM

It doesn't really matter if Rush's friend even exists or if he does what he tells him. We're suppose to believe everything Scott Burnstein rights is bullshit or this FBI memo is bullshit just because this friend supposedly said so? We're suppose to believe he's giving Rush the inside scoop on everything?

CI stands for Confidential informant. Keyword Confidential. Meaning no one knows. If Rush's friend is saying it's bullshit because he didn't know maybe the more likely scenario is he didn't know because he's not suppose. That's the whole point of it.

All of this is just these mob wannabes rationalizing and trying to convince themselves it's not true. They're in meltdown mode right now so let's lay off and give them some time to process the guys they idolize are the same guys they look down on.

You make some valid points M101. Which would require any logical thinking person to reevaluate all of this "info" that has been placed in front of them. Questionable sources, at best, asking people to just accept it as Gospel.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 07:05 PM

What I posted has nothing to do with tJimmy I being an informant or not. It has to do with the poster saying stuff is "bullshit" and that he talks to someone "once a week," but yet was sharing articles back in January about other Chicago-related "news" without checking with his "source" before posting those articles. That's what I was questioning - this poster in particular backtracking on basically everything he's posted since he started posting articles.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

Both to besmirch his reputation, and to demoralize his mob associates. And a third reason is to make everyone who's still left "on the streets" hustling, to look at one another sideways and make them distrust each other even more than they already do.

Yeah, that's well put...The fact that they did it so fast though and showing absolutely no respect to his grieving family I think is disgusting !!

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 07:18 PM

What I posted has nothing to do with tJimmy I being an informant or not. It has to do with the poster saying stuff is "bullshit" and that he talks to someone "once a week," but yet was sharing articles back in January about other Chicago-related "news" without checking with his "source" before posting those articles. That's what I was questioning - this poster in particular backtracking on basically everything he's posted since he started posting articles.

LMAO don't make it sound like this is another Burnstein article that includes me lol. Too funny.

Anyway what my friend was simply saying was that Chuck Goudie likes to stir up controversy by exaggerating stories.

This happened so long ago that in my opinion, who the fuck really knows who he informed on or how much info he gave. Could have been someone who simply deserved it and by doing it did not threaten to destroy the leadership structure of the Outift itself in anyway shape or form. But instead actually contributed to saving people involved who they really needed to become more powerful at the time and for the future. There were no details shared of what was said between Jimmy and the Chicago police. For all we know he could have been just playing them to benefit the Cicero Crew itself.

You can make your own opinions on the matter and I'm not gonna hold that against you. Everyone has a right to form their own judgement of the guy to be quite honest.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you for providing an outlet where we can discuss this kind of stuff. Its nice to have and you are all nice to debate with!

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 07:21 PM

LMAO don't make it sound like this is another Burnstein article that includes me lol. Too funny.

Anyway what my friend was simply saying was that Chuck Goudie likes to stir up controversy by exaggerating stories.

This happened so long ago that in my opinion, who the fuck really knows who he informed on or how much info he gave. Could have been someone who simply deserved it and by doing it did not threaten to destroy the leadership structure of the Outift itself in anyway shape or form. There were no details shared of what was said between Jimmy and the Chicago police. For all we know he could have been just playing them to benefit the Cicero Crew itself.

You can make your own opinions on the matter and I'm not gonna hold that against you. Everyone has a right to form their own judgement of the guy to be quite honest.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you for providing an outlet where we can discuss this kind of stuff. Its nice to have and you are all nice to debate with!

You're taking things out of context. The only person I'm questioning is you, your "source" and your backtracking. No one else but you.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 07:24 PM

Question me all you want, that is fine with me.

Have a good day MafiaStudent.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 07:32 PM

Nothing is being exaggerated by Goudie. The memo says Jimmy I was informing plain as day from between March 1965 to May 1969 and again between May 1971 and March 1974.

Now you're rationalizing it by saying maybe it was this or maybe it was that. Doesn't matter what it was he was a informant for nearly 10 years and its very possible he could've continued informing after this memo was distributed.

Your friend just isn't ready to example itlol

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 08:14 PM

Burnstein Op-Ed: Reports Of Chicago Mob Legend Jimmy I’s Role As Informant Missing Context, Rewarding FBI For Hypocrisy, Bad Faith

https://gangsterreport.com/burnstei...t-rewarding-fbi-for-hypocrisy-bad-faith/

February 28, 2023 — Everyone needs to pump the breaks here when it comes to what to make of media revelations of recently-deceased Chicago mob underboss Jimmy Inendino’s cooperation status, deliberately and quite indelicately reported on Monday night during Inendino’s wake in Hillside. There’s a lot to unpack here and the headlines people are consuming and even portions of the reporting itself, are lacking critical context.

“Jimmy I” is a genuine street legend in the Windy City. He was revered by many people. This clearly doesn’t sit well with the FBI in Chicago. They obviously leaked the four-decade old internal federal document to ABC’s Chuck Goudie — the top mob reporter in the city –, which states Inendino provided information to the FBI on two occasions, once in the 1960s and once in the early 1970s, that made its way into “302s” (intelligence memos drafted and filed by FBI agents detailing information from sources).

The feds in Chicago don’t make many big mob busts these days. Maybe that was because for 30 years, the FBI in Illinois was actually protecting the man that should have been its No. 1 target. But I’m getting ahead of myself. We’ll get to that later.

Wanting to gloss over the fact that Inendino did nearly 20 years in federal prison in the years after those 302s were filled out, Uncle Sam had ants in his pants in the days following Jimmy I’s death from cancer last Thursday, wanting desperately to wreck Inendino’s shiny reputation as a stand-up guy and for all intents and purposes, take a giant shit on his grave. Congrats, fellas, mission accomplished.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 08:33 PM

Imagine the guy they were protecting was Johnny Difronzo.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 09:53 PM

Still a informant lol

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 10:19 PM

Too bad John Drummond wasn't still alive, he'd vouch that Inendino was a stand up guy...He was the John Miller of Chicago !!

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 10:28 PM

If he did 20 years, he couldn't have been much of one.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 02/28/23 10:36 PM

Plenty of informants do long stints in jail

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 12:22 AM

Well, I haven't seen much of that from all of my readings. Seems to me like that would put the feds in a compromising position. He could easily say well if you're going to make me do 20 years, I'll expose you for allowing me to do criminal activities in exchange for intel. Whenever you have high-value informants, you reward them for their information, not punish them. It doesn't make sense.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 12:44 AM

Well, I haven't seen much of that from all of my readings. Seems to me like that would put the feds in a compromising position. He could easily say well if you're going to make me do 20 years, I'll expose you for allowing me to do criminal activities in exchange for intel. Whenever you have high-value informants, you reward them for their information, not punish them. It doesn't make sense.

It doesn’t make sense cause it’s bullshit. He played the Feds and beat them at their own game which is why they released this story on the evening of his wake.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 12:45 AM

He could easily say well if you're going to make me do 20 years, I'll expose you for allowing me to do criminal activities in exchange for intel.

He could not easily do that at all. How exactly? Give us a roadmap to that victory party
Posted By: Hollander

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 01:02 AM

It's classic police tactics to stir up unrest in the underworld.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 01:15 AM

Exactly Hollander, and unfortunately people like some in this thread will believe it, blindly.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 01:24 AM

Exactly Hollander, and unfortunately people like some in this thread will believe it, blindly.

Correct. Bunch of bozos.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 02:02 AM

Well you don't read that much. This was a time when Inendino was just an Associate too.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 02:32 AM

Can anyone post what and who he informed on here? Are the fbi memos public? Don’t forget L.E can be very optimistic and are quick to provide CI codes even when nothing compromising has been said. Why did he serve 20 years if he was a “valued long term 50 year informant.” Why such unprofessionalism to out him as soon as he passes? Why was he allowed to stay on the street for decades after this without it coming out if he stopped cooperating decades ago? Keep sceptical until proven regardless of a journalists article.

Could be true or could be BS like the time they “leaked to the press” that Neil Dellocroce was a rat just as he died. I’m sure any mob historian would say that Neil wasn’t a rat.

Or lucky who cooperated to get himself off the babania charge but only compromised himself? Lucky obviously wasn’t a rat.

Didn’t someone try saying carmine Persico was a rat the other day? If that was true he would be the most unsuccessful rat of all time as he served his life in prison.

Some of this stuff needs context before sweeping statements are made.

Posted By: SonnyfromPeoria

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 03:48 AM

Again i have to agree with Rush here.....the FBI can put my name on a piece of paper and say im a rat after just questioning me and put it in a 302 file if that was there policy to do so back then...today its different im sure......and again between Johnny and Jimmy....yes they didnt shit on DiFronzo like they did with Jimmy yesterday ....why....because No Nose was there golden boy for years....and Jimmy they just had ahold of for a certain time....DiFronzo doing 18 months compared to Jimmy doin 18 years....makes a difference in circumstance.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 04:31 AM

Again i have to agree with Rush here.....the FBI can put my name on a piece of paper and say im a rat after just questioning me and put it in a 302 file if that was there policy to do so back then...today its different im sure......and again between Johnny and Jimmy....yes they didnt shit on DiFronzo like they did with Jimmy yesterday ....why....because No Nose was there golden boy for years....and Jimmy they just had ahold of for a certain time....DiFronzo doing 18 months compared to Jimmy doin 18 years....makes a difference in circumstance.

If Jimmy was a rat he played the FBI for the suckers they are. So they sent him away for 20 years and then spit on his grave when he died.

Jimmy was no rat and that my friends is a fact.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Can anyone post what and who he informed on here? Are the fbi memos public? Don’t forget L.E can be very optimistic and are quick to provide CI codes even when nothing compromising has been said. Why did he serve 20 years if he was a “valued long term 50 year informant.” Why such unprofessionalism to out him as soon as he passes? Why was he allowed to stay on the street for decades after this without it coming out if he stopped cooperating decades ago? Keep sceptical until proven regardless of a journalists article.

Could be true or could be BS like the time they “leaked to the press” that Neil Dellocroce was a rat just as he died. I’m sure any mob historian would say that Neil wasn’t a rat.

Or lucky who cooperated to get himself off the babania charge but only compromised himself? Lucky obviously wasn’t a rat.

Didn’t someone try saying carmine Persico was a rat the other day? If that was true he would be the most unsuccessful rat of all time as he served his life in prison.

All we have is this memo that says he informed for a few years in the 1960s and the 1970s. As already said being a informant doesn't guarantee you immunity from prosecution. He wasn't a 50 year informant he informed for 5 years. It's pretty obviously the memo came from a former agent or someone who was given the document in the 1980s and they shared it with ABC7. Feds don't just reveal informants when they stop informing or when they die. All of your sceptical questions were just easily explained.

Some of this just needs logical people reading it lol
Posted By: MemphisMafia

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 05:06 AM

I dont think he had anything to do with putting away Aiuppa or Cerone,Lapietra or Lombardo over the skim.Or Civella.Maybe he had no knowledge on Vegas.Ok so they are saying it was just in the 70's.I wouldnt jump to any conclusion on this.I mean they also said Dellaroce was a rat which is also bullshit
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 05:42 AM

BREAKING NEWS...... THE U.S. Gov't are a bunch of LYING, CHEATING, UNDER-HANDED SCUMBAGS.... That LIE to us on a DAILY BASIS.
Do we even really have to talk about the "FAKE NEWS MEDIA" lets save our breath.

Just because the feds say its true does not make it true...

I say we wait to see the 302's and than make the call.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 10:53 AM

All we have is this memo that says he informed for a few years in the 1960s and the 1970s. As already said being a informant doesn't guarantee you immunity from prosecution. He wasn't a 50 year informant he informed for 5 years. It's pretty obviously the memo came from a former agent or someone who was given the document in the 1980s and they shared it with ABC7. Feds don't just reveal informants when they stop informing or when they die. All of your sceptical questions were just easily explained.

Thanks for responding, interesting points but obviously a memo to say he “informed” for a few years isn’t proof for me. I would need to see what and who he informed on which I think is fair. And yes as you said feds don’t reveal informants when they stop informing or die but in this case they have immediately whilst he is being buried via a journalist. Seems abnormal and smells odd. If they can reveal his informant status as casually as that, then they can release full info/proof showing what he done like they’ve done with scarpa etc. I mean who is left from the 60s where that info would need to be redacted.

And no being an informant doesn’t guarantee you immunity but Jesus what goodwill could he have curried when he is being hit with 20 year sentences lol. Must’ve been a useless informant or maybe he told them what he had for dinner a few times and they’ve given him the CI codes they like to chuck about lol.

From a logical perspective and knowing (not debating) that LE can tell fibs or embellish to suit an agenda - I would need to see actual proof, not just a memo saying generically he done something - what did he actually do. I don’t even know much/ or care research wise about the outfit so no horse in this race for me, just my honest opinion

So yes you’ve provided explanations but there is nothing there to counter any scepticism whatsoever.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
BREAKING NEWS...... THE U.S. Gov't are a bunch of LYING, CHEATING, UNDER-HANDED SCUMBAGS.... That LIE to us on a DAILY BASIS.
Do we even really have to talk about the "FAKE NEWS MEDIA" lets save our breath.

Just because the feds say its true does not make it true...

I say we wait to see the 302's and than make the call.

Good point BH. If, and when, the #302 reports are released, that will, once and for all, put this matter to sleep one way or the other.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by MemphisMafia
Dellaroce was a rat which is also bullshit

Dellacroce was probably a rat though. Lombardozzi was another one

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 03:19 PM

Thanks for responding, interesting points but obviously a memo to say he “informed” for a few years isn’t proof for me. I would need to see what and who he informed on which I think is fair. And yes as you said feds don’t reveal informants when they stop informing or die but in this case they have immediately whilst he is being buried via a journalist. Seems abnormal and smells odd. If they can reveal his informant status as casually as that, then they can release full info/proof showing what he done like they’ve done with scarpa etc. I mean who is left from the 60s where that info would need to be redacted.

And no being an informant doesn’t guarantee you immunity but Jesus what goodwill could he have curried when he is being hit with 20 year sentences lol. Must’ve been a useless informant or maybe he told them what he had for dinner a few times and they’ve given him the CI codes they like to chuck about lol.

From a logical perspective and knowing (not debating) that LE can tell fibs or embellish to suit an agenda - I would need to see actual proof, not just a memo saying generically he done something - what did he actually do. I don’t even know much/ or care research wise about the outfit so no horse in this race for me, just my honest opinion

So yes you’ve provided explanations but there is nothing there to counter any scepticism whatsoever.

Why do you keep saying they like it was the FBI that released it? The FBI doesn't release documents unredacted like this. It's clear it came from a former agent or other former law enforcement who was given the document whenever it came out. A lot of guys could be alive still Solly D for a example. The Scarpa situation is totally different than this.

Considering he was given a 25 year sentence in the 1970s and got out in 10 I would call that a break if it even is. By the time he was sentenced for anything he wasn't informing anymore according to the memo. He can't just cash in IOUs to the federal government lol

Everything I listed did counter your scepticism. You asked why he was convicted? Well he wasn't an informant when he was convicted and informing doesn't give immunity. You asked why he was on the street for decades without this coming out? Well they don't reveal your identity after you stop informing. All your sceptical questions were answered with definitive answers.

I don't understand why this is so hard for some to believe it. Some rather believe it's a conspiracy by the FBI to stir up distrust among the remaining wiseguys. So here's some insight a FBI office that doesn't even have LCN as a priority anymore isn't going to the trouble for all of this.
Posted By: jace

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 03:35 PM

The FBI will release an unreacted report if they fell it helps stir things up, or if it hurts people the want to hurt. The FBI has always done as it pleases. They often use reporters through leaks. As for Dellacroce, that was not a document, t was people in LE telling reporters that right after Dellacroce died. It was untrue, they just find it funny to that.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/01/23 04:15 PM

Why do you keep saying they like it was the FBI that released it? The FBI doesn't release documents unredacted like this. It's clear it came from a former agent or other former law enforcement who was given the document whenever it came out. A lot of guys could be alive still Solly D for a example. The Scarpa situation is totally different than this.

Considering he was given a 25 year sentence in the 1970s and got out in 10 I would call that a break if it even is. By the time he was sentenced for anything he wasn't informing anymore according to the memo. He can't just cash in IOUs to the federal government lol

Everything I listed did counter your scepticism. You asked why he was convicted? Well he wasn't an informant when he was convicted and informing doesn't give immunity. You asked why he was on the street for decades without this coming out? Well they don't reveal your identity after you stop informing. All your sceptical questions were answered with definitive answers.

I don't understand why this is so hard for some to believe it. Some rather believe it's a conspiracy by the FBI to stir up distrust among the remaining wiseguys. So here's some insight a FBI office that doesn't even have LCN as a priority anymore isn't going to the trouble for all of this.

Okay so your theory is an elderly former fbi agent has kept a memo in his attic for 50+ years to then release it to a journalist when some wiseguy dies in his old age? Doesn’t ring true. And wouldn’t this also put the former agent at risk of prosecution for releasing confidential documents? I would counter that if anything is released it’s from or with blessing of feds.

Wasn’t it a non violent offense? People get parole early and I don’t know what the rules were back then in terms of earliest opportunities for parole etc so I can’t comment. Not saying it would be an IOU but if he was a proper informant wouldn’t he have informed to try to get out of it? In for a cent in for a dollar? Maybe maybe not.

And these wise guy cases will always make careers so it’s always on the radar of LE - period.

This isn’t a JFK elaborate conspiracy, I’m just not taking a “memo” saying someone was an informant and had a CI code as gospel. I would need context, proof of who and what he done. Obviously.
Could just as easily be some BS put out there to “tickle the wires”.
Posted By: PalJoey

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/03/23 07:00 PM

This is complete BS. The man served out 2 MAX prison sentences after he “cooperated”
Total BS

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by PalJoey
This is complete BS. The man served out 2 MAX prison sentences after he “cooperated”
Total BS

Well said!!!

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 01:21 PM

It's not well said. It's a false belief that informing guarantees your immunity from prosecution or grants you some kind of break from the government no matter how long after the fact. People keep choosing to believe that even though there's examples of the opposite happening.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 01:28 PM

It's not well said. It's a false belief that informing guarantees your immunity from prosecution or grants you some kind of break from the government no matter how long after the fact. People keep choosing to believe that even though there's examples of the opposite happening.

I want you to sit back take a deep breath and realize that Jimmy I was not a rat. I know you will lose sleep over that being the truth.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 02:36 PM

Only people losing sleep are fanboys with Mafia idols and Ralphie. Here's where both sides of this stand

On the side that believes Jimmy I was a informant there's a FBI memo that says Jimmy I was a informant between 1965-1969 and 1974-1975 and the information he gave was on hijackings.

On the side that believes he wasn't a informant there's nothing except broken hearts, excuses, denial and a bunch of crazy conspiracies with nothing to back it up.

I think we can all agree on this is where we standlol

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 04:45 PM

Only people losing sleep are fanboys with Mafia idols and Ralphie. Here's where both sides of this stand

On the side that believes Jimmy I was a informant there's a FBI memo that says Jimmy I was a informant between 1965-1969 and 1974-1975 and the information he gave was on hijackings.

On the side that believes he wasn't a informant there's nothing except broken hearts, excuses, denial and a bunch of crazy conspiracies with nothing to back it up.

Now you are just being a jerk. There is a lot to be said by each side, but to me it points to a leak meant to hurt his family and stir things up, such as talk among remaining mobsters. The problem with LE is they don't realize it never works. The man did all that time, and during the years they had him as an informant he was actually away in prison.

This video breaks down the pros and cons of both sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7SBKWFJ9JE&t=460s

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by jace

Now you are just being a jerk. There is a lot to be said by each side, but to me it points to a leak meant to hurt his family and stir things up, such as talk among remaining mobsters. The problem with LE is they don't realize it never works. The man did all that time, and during the years they had him as an informant he was actually away in prison.

This video breaks down the pros and cons of both sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7SBKWFJ9JE&t=460s

How is laying the facts out being a jerk? The guys who believe he didn't inform have nothing to back that up. You just said you believe it points to a leak meant to stir things up and hurt his family. There's the conspiracy on your side. You proved my point for me.

He didn't serve his full sentences either time and he wasn't in jail when they say he was informing but even if he was that doesn't mean anything you can still inform from jaillol

If you're going to continue this show us some actual proof this was a intentional leak to stir things up. Don't come in here with your opinion and conspiracies acting like it proves anything.

That video doesn't break down the pros and cons. This isn't the smoking gun you think it is. Scott Burnstein explains the protocol for writing 302s in the 1960s and says that could be what happened but doesn't say it is what happened. Scott Burnstein then says he doesn't believe Jimmy I informed and needs to see more proof because I guess a file that says he informed in two periods on hijackings isn't enough and then in the next breath says John DiFronzo was definitely a informant even though there's no paperwork. Talk about hypocrisy lol it's more denial and conspiracieslol

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 06:27 PM

A good friend of mine now deceased who worked alongside Jimmy in the 60s, 70s and 80s got pinched for stolen goods taken across state lines. Wouldn’t that be something if Jimmy ratted on him?

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 09:27 PM

A good friend of mine now deceased who worked alongside Jimmy in the 60s, 70s and 80s got pinched for stolen goods taken across state lines. Wouldn’t that be something if Jimmy ratted on him?

What the hell just happened? You flipped faster than John Pennisi after his mother's ghost made his furniture shake! All it took was a few taunts accompanied by laughing faces in Mafia 101 's posts, and now you are going the other way.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Augustus
It's fascinating that the very actions of lying
Betrayal greed are the steps on a stairwell if
You want to ascend in a LCN structured traditional family.
Fan boys of this life applaud and support their favorite
Button guy. "This guy Johnny Ravoli , he whacked
Chef Boy R Dee cause he wouldn't come to
A sit down concerning Chef Boy R Dee making
Too much dough and not kicking up!!!"

But once a made guy BETRAYS his LCN family
Omg he can go to hell...he is trash...put him
In a meat processing plant....

I hope you fans of LCN members realize
Words like honor and family are simply
Hollow concerning LCN. There is no honor
Among thieves and killers.

Big deal if James Inendino was a informant.
Chicago has had ranking members higher
Than him that were giving info to the Feds.

LCN is myth if you believe honor and loyalty
Are pillars on which it's built on.

Please stuff it. Disputing an obviously fake leak is not admiring anyone. Plus what is it with the "Fanboy" foolishness. Disagree with a person who love the FBI to death and believes anything they say (Till they say it about Trump or Clinton, depending on their political affiliation) and you're "A FANBOY!!!!!"

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by jace

What the hell just happened? You flipped faster than John Pennisi after his mother's ghost made his furniture shake! All it took was a few taunts accompanied by laughing faces in Mafia 101 's posts, and now you are going the other way.

No flipping here. Just a hypothetical question meant to create discussion.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 10:35 PM

It could be or it couldn't be. I have no idea what he gave the feds just like the rest of us.

Re: James Inendino was an FBI informant - ABC7 Chicago - 03/04/23 10:59 PM

Ok got a ???? Regarding dinner tonight!

What do you go with?

Homemade rigatoni tossed in a tomato cream sauce with ground sausage.

Or…

Chicken parmesan with a spicy diabolo sauce, served with a side of capellini pasta

Or…..

Homemade Rigatoni in a Spicy sauce with prosciutto
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET