Home

Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola

Posted By: RushStreet

Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/13/23 09:46 PM

Genovese Mob Skipper Larry Ricci’s 2005 Slaying Remains On Feds’ Minds In N.J., Considering Indicting Mikey Cigars Coppola In Cold-Case Hit

https://gangsterreport.com/genovese...g-mikey-cigars-coppola-in-cold-case-hit/

January 11, 2023 — Federal prosecutors in New Jersey are debating bringing murder charges this year against Genovese crime family capo Michael (Mikey Cigars) Coppola for killing his successor Lawrence (Dairy Larry) Ricci in 2005, according to sources in law enforcement on the East Coast.

Some prosecutors are eager to bring a case, sources say. Others feel that there isn’t enough evidence to earn guilty verdicts, despite audio surveillance existing of “Mikey Cigars” allegedly talking about his and his sons roles in the Ricci homicide conspiracy

[Rest of content deleted. Please don't post copyrighted articles from paysites --JG]
Posted By: SonnyfromPeoria

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/13/23 10:46 PM

Ive always liked Michael Coppolas story...i wonder who else was part of that enforcement crew The Fist....pretty ballsy coming out of hiding to clip a guy.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/14/23 12:25 AM

I remember when they found Ricci, brazen murder for sure and then the guy gets acquitted while he's dead in the trunk of his car.

I think this is the last big mob murder, what 18 years ago now
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/14/23 12:32 AM

Eleven years on the run that's pretty long in the US.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/14/23 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by RushStreet
Genovese Mob Skipper Larry Ricci’s 2005 Slaying Remains On Feds’ Minds In N.J., Considering Indicting Mikey Cigars Coppola In Cold-Case Hit

https://gangsterreport.com/genovese...g-mikey-cigars-coppola-in-cold-case-hit/

January 11, 2023 — Federal prosecutors in New Jersey are debating bringing murder charges this year against Genovese crime family capo Michael (Mikey Cigars) Coppola for killing his successor Lawrence (Dairy Larry) Ricci in 2005, according to sources in law enforcement on the East Coast.

Some prosecutors are eager to bring a case, sources say. Others feel that there isn’t enough evidence to earn guilty verdicts, despite audio surveillance existing of “Mikey Cigars” allegedly talking about his and his sons roles in the Ricci homicide conspiracy

In other words, the feds want an 80 year old big fish to get their names in the paper !!!

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/14/23 02:48 AM

I agree...outside of Chicago i cant recall a sanctioned hit after Ricci...as for Chicago they still havent found Anthony Zizzo since 2006...that was the last power move i wanna say also made in Chicago all the credit given to Michael Sarno too.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/14/23 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by SonnyfromPeoria
I agree...outside of Chicago i cant recall a sanctioned hit after Ricci...as for Chicago they still havent found Anthony Zizzo since 2006...that was the last power move i wanna say also made in Chicago all the credit given to Michael Sarno too.

I don't know if the hits were actually sanctioned or not, but Frank Lagano was shot to death in a diner parking lot in East Brunswick NJ in 2007. Anthony Seccaficco on Staten Island in 2009.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/14/23 06:46 PM

I thought it was well-known that Seccafico was sanctioned, I'm not sure about Lagano.

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/14/23 10:34 PM

Your right, i forgot about the Seccafico thing in 09'.
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/15/23 03:24 AM

Meldish was sanctioned in 2013.
Posted By: DetroitPartnership

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/15/23 03:23 PM

Can you imagine there are resources still chasing this? At The Federal Level. Goes to show you, it's anarcho-tyranny. A Confederacy of Federal LE chasing headlines while accumulating Present Value pensions worth millions - with benefits.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/15/23 03:34 PM

While taxing the fuck out of our paychecks, hell, the Genovese Family never shook me down.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/16/23 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by DetroitPartnership
Can you imagine there are resources still chasing this? At The Federal Level. Goes to show you, it's anarcho-tyranny. A Confederacy of Federal LE chasing headlines while accumulating Present Value pensions worth millions - with benefits.

That’s the biggest racket in the history of America, is the Pension system scam L.E. members milked it for life time pay outs and politicians who knew about turned a blind eye to it.

The Gov the Mayor and everyone in
Between let it happen.

Re: Fed indicting Genovese Capo “Mikey Cigars” Coppola - 01/16/23 10:34 PM

Your right, Meldish has to be the last one after reading the indictment with Matty Madonna goin to Stevie for permission....says rite there in the indictment also Meldish told Matty fuck you basically on paying that loan back....and thats all it takes ya know.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET