Posted By: BensonHURST

Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/07/23 06:29 AM

THOMAS GIOELI

Register Number: 30222-048
Race: White
Sex: Male
Located at: Butner FMC
Release Date: 08/06/2023

This guy Killed a cop, and they are letting him out...

He and Waverly, who killed a cop and a judge

I just thought they would find a reason to keep them locked up and never let them OUT...

He has cancer so not sure how much longer he will be around, at this point what does he have to lose?

Does he come out and get right back into the fold?
Or does he live out his days retired?

Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/07/23 11:16 AM

This guy is an old school mobster who is ruthless and violent. He is not someone to fuck with.

My prediction and answer simply is yes he will get back into action once he is released.
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/07/23 12:35 PM

Much respect for this guy, he's the real deal, not like those other ratting pussies.
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/07/23 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Liggio
Much respect for this guy, he's the real deal, not like those other ratting pussies.

Correct. He will have no issue taking control of the family again. May be some hits coming forward as well in the near future.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/07/23 04:33 PM

Gioele should be the new boss! He isnt too old,he had the balls to kill a cop and a judge abd done his time like a man. If the Colombos want to go forward should forget the Persicos and made a boss on the streets and not in jail with the dance of street bosses,acting bosses ecc
Posted By: jace

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/07/23 04:43 PM

I wonder about some of you here. The man is in his last stage of life, and dying of cancer. Saying he is ruthless, old school, or mobster to the core is silly and just regurgitating old slogans. He is dying of cancer, probably sick as can be, and suffering.

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/07/23 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Gioele should be the new boss! He isnt too old,he had the balls to kill a cop and a judge abd done his time like a man. If the Colombos want to go forward should forget the Persicos and made a boss on the streets and not in jail with the dance of street bosses,acting bosses ecc

I disagree with every sentence there.

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/07/23 06:40 PM

I agree with Furio
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/07/23 11:01 PM

Have to make room in the jails for the misdemeanor Capitol trespassers !!
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 01:56 AM

Right before he got pinched he was talking about retiring.

Only he knows if it was because the “HEAT IN THE KITCHEN” was getting too “HOT”

The Feds, we’re mounting a TREMENDOUS Investigation into all the murders and crimes
The Bay Parkway Crew committed over the years.

Subpoena’s were flying to everyone they ever knew.
Wire-taps, feds all over.

A lot of pressure to be under.

Now he was tried for all the murders etc.

He is coming home with a clean slate.

He has cancer.

Let’s see what he decides.

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Right before he got pinched he was talking about retiring.

Only he knows if it was because the “HEAT IN THE KITCHEN” was getting too “HOT”

The Feds, we’re mounting a TREMENDOUS Investigation into all the murders and crimes
The Bay Parkway Crew committed over the years.

Subpoena’s were flying to everyone they ever knew.
Wire-taps, feds all over.

A lot of pressure to be under.

Now he was tried for all the murders etc.

He is coming home with a clean slate.

He has cancer.

Let’s see what he decides.

If he is true cosa nostra man he wont retire.

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 10:29 AM

For me

Boss:Joel Cacace
Underboss:Thomas Gioeli
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 11:41 AM

There are no true cosa Nostra men anymore. It’s all in the past, most of us here are simply living in the past hoping with these comments we post that it was that way now. It just isn’t. He goes home, relaxes lives out his days peacefully in my option. Just like G. Gotta. These guys don’t wanna go back to jail to die. The past is the past

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 12:12 PM

There's no proof that Gene Gotti retired. Are you an insider? And please quit with your pro-government glorification of the System.

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Liggio
There's no proof that Gene Gotti retired. Are you an insider? And please quit with your pro-government glorification of the System.

There no place for a Gotti in the family today. They made too damages not like the Persicos but enought to give the power to the Sicilian faction. Plus after 29 years in prison the feds would be happy to indict him again or list him as an active member. I think Gene after 29 y in the can and at 76 y old want to enjoy the freedom,he did his time,get the respect now is time to retire.
Gioele and Cacace are another thing.

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 01:55 PM

Do you have proof he didn’t? I’m not pro anything. I’m just giving my opinion like everyone else. You don’t like it don’t read it

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 01:57 PM

Btw if gotta didn’t retire don’t you think there’d be some sort of reporting on his suspected activities. He’s been out long enough
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 02:17 PM

There's dozens of guys who get released and we hear nothing about until they get busted again.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 03:30 PM

He will give some input to the family, but for all intent and purpose, I believe he is retired and wants what time he has left to die peacefully in his home.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
He will give some input to the family, but for all intent and purpose, I believe he is retired and wants what time he has left to die peacefully in his home.

I tend to agree with you.

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mafia101
There's dozens of guys who get released and we hear nothing about until they get busted again.

Most don't get busted again. We are talking here about an old man with cancer. Do you think cancer is like a cold he will shrug off?
Posted By: Mafia101

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Mafia101

Most don't get busted again. We are talking here about an old man with cancer. Do you think cancer is like a cold he will shrug off?

Did I say anything about his cancer? Wtf are you even talking about. Your reply was irrelevant to what I said
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Tommy Shots should be out very shortly. - 01/08/23 07:49 PM

If he's sick enough to get early release, he probably can't be too active. He will probably be spending a lot of time with the doctors.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET