Home

The most violent mobster in New York today.

Posted By: RushStreet

The most violent mobster in New York today. - 06/07/22 07:06 PM

Who's currrently regarded as the most ruthless violent mobster in New York/East Coast? We all know there are still guys out there that have no issues going to prison and will kill when necessary with no regrets or second thoughts about going away for life. I love reading peoples opinions online about how "scared" mob guys are about going away to prison. Its just so fucking comical that anyone would think that. Real hardcore mobsters do not fear prison or killing someone that is just reality.

One guy that comes to mind to what I am exactly talking about is Fotios “Freddy” Geas. He's the one who took out Whitey Bulger in prison by cutting his eyeballs and tongue out along with bashing his skull in so he was pretty much unrecognizable. Another one of his victims tried to crawl out of his grave when two bullets in the head failed to do the trick so he beat him to death with a shovel.

Discuss your opinions on who currently is the most violent ruthless mobster today.
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: The most violent mobster in New York today. - 06/07/22 08:58 PM

Andrew Cuomo
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: The most violent mobster in New York today. - 06/07/22 09:45 PM

The Colombos have some ruthless like Cacace that had the ball to kill a cop or Vincent De Martino that done time without flip.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: The most violent mobster in New York today. - 06/07/22 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by ThisGuyOverHere
Andrew Cuomo

You Sir are so right….this guy has some balls .

He has started showing up everywhere, it just goes to show how much money and corruption is out there that this piece of shit would just crawl back in like a cockroach and start feeding again let’s see where his brother flows out of a waste pipe
Posted By: Homers77

Re: The most violent mobster in New York today. - 06/08/22 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by ThisGuyOverHere
Andrew Cuomo

This is the only right answer. No one will have more bodies than him. He sent thousands of elderly people to their deaths.
Posted By: Mamaluke

Re: The most violent mobster in New York today. - 06/10/22 05:39 PM

And his brother "Fredo" Cuomo who likes to threaten old men on bicycles.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: The most violent mobster in New York today. - 06/10/22 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mamaluke

So I see you guys are Democrats huh? lol
Posted By: Homers77

Re: The most violent mobster in New York today. - 06/10/22 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Mamaluke

So I see you guys are Democrats huh? lol

Lol I will never vote blue after all the stuff they have pulled these last few years.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: The most violent mobster in New York today. - 06/13/22 06:53 PM

Nice to see people in this thread know their politics !!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET