Home

A fun ButtonGuys Quiz on Good Friday!

Posted By: NYMafia

A fun ButtonGuys Quiz on Good Friday! - 04/15/22 04:48 PM

In Upstate New York the little town of Schenectady has always enjoyed a vibrant, yet low-keyed underworld existence. For many decades starting after the tumultuous 1920s "Prohibition Era" Schenectady's crime figures operated a lucrative array of city-wide gambling rackets.

The Question Is; of all the city's racketeers which particular crime figure was long considered to be the "granddaddy" and overall leader of Schenectady's underworld gambling fraternity?

1. Anthony (The Governor) Guarnieri
2. Frank (Frankie Skyball) Scibelli
3. Paul (Legs) Di Cocco
4. Antonio (Tony) Bernardi
5. Joseph Falcone

Re: A fun ButtonGuys Quiz on Good Friday! - 04/15/22 10:48 PM

Wow! You mean to tell me fellas that nobody has a single clue, or even cares to even take a stab at it?

Come on guys, don't be wall flowers. Man up and take a shot for goodness sakes. After all, I can only pose the quiz...Don't tell me I gotta spoon feed you the answers too! LOL

....If you're not sure, just shoot from the hip! You might even have some fun in the process. That's why I present these little quizzes in the first place.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: A fun ButtonGuys Quiz on Good Friday! - 04/16/22 12:40 AM

I gotta go with Paulie Legs. besides gambling,he was known for his association with Carmine Galante,his control of some rackets (mostly construction) in NYC,and his Pasta Fagioli.

Re: A fun ButtonGuys Quiz on Good Friday! - 04/16/22 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Lou_Para
I gotta go with Paulie Legs. besides gambling,he was known for his association with Carmine Galante,his control of some rackets (mostly construction) in NYC,and his Pasta Fagioli.

That's a logical guess Lou.

...anybody else around here care to take a shot at the brass ring?
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: A fun ButtonGuys Quiz on Good Friday! - 04/17/22 08:12 PM

I am going to go with Joseph Falcone
No reason just guessing

I know it’s not Scibelli so I have a 33% chance of getting this right
Posted By: TonyBombassolo

Re: A fun ButtonGuys Quiz on Good Friday! - 04/18/22 10:45 PM

here is a quiz

did either of you two rats write letters to the judge this week?

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1033044#Post1033044
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET