Home

Joseph N. Gallo - Underworld Enigma

Posted By: MafiaStudent

Joseph N. Gallo - Underworld Enigma - 03/11/22 02:47 AM

Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Joseph N. Gallo - Underworld Enigma - 03/11/22 09:00 PM

For whatever reason Joe N. Gallos' getting huge turnout. Wow!
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Joseph N. Gallo - Underworld Enigma - 03/11/22 10:47 PM

Interesting video. Good work.

If i may, I think you guys should work on the voiceover. Lisa's reading is too mechanic in the video. I understand you want to make sure it's intelligible but you could do with more flow. it would make the video much more easier and pleasant to watch and listen to.

Re: Joseph N. Gallo - Underworld Enigma - 03/11/22 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Malavita

If i may, I think you guys should work on the voiceover. Lisa's reading is too mechanic in the video. I understand you want to make sure it's intelligible but you could do with more flow. it would make the video much more easier and pleasant to watch and listen to.

We agree. Sometimes it's been a bit slow. Others times a bit too fast for our preference. Sometimes we could use a bit more emphasis on a particular word or sentence. But overall we improve with every video production we put out.

Its like anything else in life. Practice makes perfect.

Re: Joseph N. Gallo - Underworld Enigma - 03/12/22 07:11 AM

Thanks Malavita. I appreciate the feedback. I try to improve with every video we put out. Sometimes it's hard because if I don't control my voice per se, I slip into what I call the Chicago slur.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Joseph N. Gallo - Underworld Enigma - 03/12/22 07:56 PM

Joe N Gallo was certainly an interesting figure being that he served as consigliere for three different bosses yet not a lot is talked about in reference to him

Re: Joseph N. Gallo - Underworld Enigma - 03/12/22 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher
Joe N Gallo was certainly an interesting figure being that he served as consigliere for three different bosses yet not a lot is talked about in reference to him

Definitely!
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Joseph N. Gallo - Underworld Enigma - 03/13/22 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by MafiaStudent

Thanks Malavita. I appreciate the feedback. I try to improve with every video we put out. Sometimes it's hard because if I don't control my voice per se, I slip into what I call the Chicago slur.

I’m from NY but I like that Chicago Slur ( as you say )….its real…like my Brooklyneeze.

Great work, keep it up please.

Re: Joseph N. Gallo - Underworld Enigma - 03/14/22 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by MafiaStudent

I’m from NY but I like that Chicago Slur ( as you say )….its real…like my Brooklyneeze.

Great work, keep it up please.

Thanks DuesPaid!
Posted By: TonyBombassolo

Re: Joseph N. Gallo - Underworld Enigma - 04/18/22 10:47 PM

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1033044#Post1033044
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET