Home

Is Larry Mazza a Rat? Yes or no

Posted By: DillyDolly

Is Larry Mazza a Rat? Yes or no - 01/30/22 01:45 AM

I'm having a debate with someone over whether or not Larry Mazza is a rat, dude says he's not, but I could've sworn he wrote an entire book about his snitching.
Posted By: jace

Re: Is Larry Mazza a Rat? Yes or no - 01/30/22 02:37 AM

If he knew what Greg Scarpa was doing, then yes.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Is Larry Mazza a Rat? Yes or no - 01/30/22 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by jace
If he knew what Greg Scarpa was doing, then yes.

I agree big time on that jace..by the way..how r doing ..now that (HE's) not around so much..
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Is Larry Mazza a Rat? Yes or no - 01/30/22 01:47 PM

Do you mean when he was on the street? It looks like he had no idea that Scarpa was an informant but who knows
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Is Larry Mazza a Rat? Yes or no - 01/31/22 04:33 AM

Mazza testified at trials

I do not think he tries to deny that fact
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was well known that Scarpa had a source in L.E.

That is enough to make anyone in that life nervous
However, the fact that he was killing people left and right, through everyone off the scent for a bit.

With the conventional wisdom being that you cannot be working for the feds and killing that many people...
At least not out on the streets for that long..
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Is Larry Mazza a Rat? Yes or no - 01/31/22 08:08 AM

If he testified in open court, or was even "debriefed" by the FBI behind closed doors where they then wrote up 302s about what he then provided answers to, (then short of him clamming up) the real question to ask yourself should be how is he "not" an informant, no?
Posted By: Fopiano617

Re: Is Larry Mazza a Rat? Yes or no - 01/31/22 04:09 PM

Of course he was a rat haha
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Is Larry Mazza a Rat? Yes or no - 02/02/22 09:16 PM

People that testify in court are rats...Its amazing how Franzese started this nobody was convicted so I'm not a rat nonsense...

Frank Cullotta used to call himself a rat, and then after seeing 700,000 people believe that Franzese isn't a rtat, suddenly changed his tune and says he was a witness not a rat lol
Posted By: Millspgh

Re: Is Larry Mazza a Rat? Yes or no - 02/04/22 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
People that testify in court are rats...Its amazing how Franzese started this nobody was convicted so I'm not a rat nonsense...

Frank Cullotta used to call himself a rat, and then after seeing 700,000 people believe that Franzese isn't a rat, suddenly changed his tune and says he was a witness not a rat lol

I agree with is.
If you testify in open court giving information about your "family" and LCN or frankly against anyone you were partners with or involved with, member or no member, you are a rat, makes no difference if the guys are acquitted, take a plea half way through the trial, or are found guilty. if you sit in the big chair and put your hand on the bible then spill your guts==== R-A-T!, What else would you be? A federal Agent? LOLOLOLOL

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET