Home

Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM

Posted By: NYMafia

Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 12/31/21 03:22 PM

Lisa and I just wanted to wish everyone on the forum a very Happy New Years Eve 2022

Let's hope this coming year gives us all health, happiness, and keeps everybody safe. And with any luck we can try and put this pandemic in the rearview mirror.

Again, have a Very Happy New Years Eve!
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 12/31/21 03:42 PM

Happy New Year NYMafia! Even though we may disagree on certain things about the mob you’ve always been a stand up individual with respect and I appreciate that. Hope 2022 is a lot better for all of us and our families!!
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 12/31/21 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher
Happy New Year NYMafia! Even though we may disagree on certain things about the mob you’ve always been a stand up individual with respect and I appreciate that. Hope 2022 is a lot better for all of us and our families!!

How refreshing...Two gentlemen conversing like gentlemen! We all need to learn from this. It's Ok to agree to disagree. Healthy and Happy New Year for all :-)
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 12/31/21 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry

Originally Posted by JCrusher

How refreshing...Two gentlemen conversing like gentlemen! We all need to learn from this. It's Ok to agree to disagree. Healthy and Happy New Year for all :-)

. Absolutely the way it should be!! Happy New Year FOH!!!
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 12/31/21 06:55 PM

HNY
Posted By: CNote

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 12/31/21 07:36 PM

Best wishes for a prosperous and Happy New Year.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 12/31/21 09:28 PM

Happy New Year to you as well NYMafia, you are truly a class act ….
Posted By: MafiaStudent

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 12/31/21 09:40 PM

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a safe and happy new year as well!
Posted By: MrGribbs

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 12/31/21 10:05 PM

yeah, right back at you!, now please, get a daytime job and open up your webpage for free.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 01/01/22 01:46 AM

Best wishes everybody!
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 01/01/22 02:29 AM

Wishing a healthy, happy,safe,and prosperous New Year to all of my fellow Board members. Buon Anno!!
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 01/01/22 04:25 AM

Happy NEW YEAR TO ALL
GOD BLESS
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 01/01/22 04:39 AM

Thank YOU, to posters like N.Y. and Lisa, that put so much of their personal time into what you guys do.

You guys really help these boards keep moving consistantly always posting new content so the boards dont go stale.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Happy New Year from ButtonGuys of TNYM - 01/01/22 07:58 AM

Thank you everyone for your reciprocal Happy New Years wishes and furthermore for your kind words, they mean more than you know I assure you.

It's now almost 3am in NYC, so I guess its "New Year Day" now and 2022 is officially well under way. Lol

As Lou mentioned earlier and as they say back in sunny Italy, Buon Anno e Buona Fortuna a Tutti nel 2022!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET