Home

Lorenzo Mannino Passed away

Posted By: Joe_Gbino

Lorenzo Mannino Passed away - 12/29/21 05:16 AM

I’m from Brooklyn I’ve got the news that Lorenzo Mannino The boss of the Gambino Family has passed away Thursday?.. today was his funeral it was packed with heavy hitters .. REST IN PEACE TO HIM I’m curious of what’s gonna happen
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Passed away - 12/29/21 07:02 AM

The fuck? That should've been headline-breaking news.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Passed away - 12/29/21 07:31 AM

I do not believe that is the particular Lorenzo Mannino you're thinking of, but rather a cousin of his who has the same exact name. This fella also hailed from Sicily.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Passed away - 12/29/21 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
I do not believe that is the particular Lorenzo Mannino you're thinking of, but rather a cousin of his who has the same exact name. This fella also hailed from Sicily.

Yes,is the cousin with the same name that died.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Passed away - 12/29/21 07:54 AM

Ill find out in a few hours I would have heard something.
Ill confirm in the a.m.
Posted By: DonCarlo76

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Passed away - 12/29/21 04:03 PM

Yes, the Lorenzo Mannino who owned il Colosseo & Caffe Sorrento is who passed away.
Posted By: jace

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Passed away - 12/29/21 04:29 PM

It being a different man with the same name was reveled on other sites like Facebook and elsewhere days ago. Old news. It's not the Lorenzo Mannino who was a Mafia member.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Passed away - 12/29/21 05:10 PM

I agree that it's not the same Lorenzo Mannino, but we have no way of knowing if he was a member or not. That faction over there are extremely secretive.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Passed away - 12/30/21 01:45 AM

Inzerillo, Spatola, Mannino, Castellano, Gambino, and Di Maggio families are all tied up.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Passed away - 12/30/21 02:05 AM

Exactly, you gotta understand that they're actual Mafiosi from Sicily, they don't wear what they are on their sleeve they're a completely different animal.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Passed away - 12/30/21 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by NYMafia

Yes,is the cousin with the same name that died.

I spoke to a mutual friend and he said he would have heard something if it were true.

Looks like somehow you guys confirmed this already.

The guy L.M. is the most UN-assuming guy you will ever meet.
You wouldn't guess who or what he is in a MILLION YEARS.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET