Home

Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release

Posted By: Zavattoni

Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/29/21 12:21 AM

Just watched one of Micheal Franzese’s recent youtube videos;

He believes Vic Orena who has dementia; and a barrage of health problems should have a compassionate release.

What do everyone think?? He’s 87 but the government think he’s still a threat to the public; I don’t believe he is; I think he ought to be released. Guy is old and senile…

What do everyone think?? Would love opinions!
Posted By: jace

Re: Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/29/21 02:07 AM

At his age and in his condition, yes
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/29/21 05:27 AM

I believe he deserves to be released regardless. Were any of his victims innocent? Or were they all fellow gangsters?
Posted By: bronx

Re: Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/29/21 06:30 AM

yes
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/29/21 08:07 AM

Scarpa only got a 10 year sentence so OF course Orena does. He should have been released 10 years ago

Re: Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/29/21 03:33 PM

I agree; He should have been released atleast 10 years ago…. He’s done 30 years and I believe that most of his victims were fellow gangsters…

By the way; Micheal talks about how him and Orena had issues but he doesn’t hold that against him at all…

So anyone know what issues those two were having???

I know he mentioned that Orena and Gotti were trying to scam him in the gas business but Persico sided with Franzese against those two…

What were the other issues that anyone can mention between Orena and Micheal??
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/29/21 05:36 PM

Can't help but feel that double standards are being practiced here by the government. My answer is: yes.
Posted By: MafiaStudent

Re: Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/29/21 05:39 PM

Yes, he does as does 92-year old wheelchair-bound Bobby Manna.

Re: Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/29/21 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by MafiaStudent
Yes, he does as does 92-year old wheelchair-bound Bobby Manna.

Agreed…

He should have been released many years ago.

I know one thing; The guy was never going to snitch/rat on anyone because he is as hard-core LCN as they come… even more so then Gotti…
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/30/21 01:01 AM

How nice to now Michael wants leniency for guys he most likely gave info on back in the day !!
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/30/21 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
How nice to now Michael wants leniency for guys he most likely gave info on back in the day !!

Yeah, what a "swell guy" he is, huh?
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Do Vic Orena deserve a compassionate release - 10/30/21 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Zavattoni
I agree; He should have been released atleast 10 years ago…. He’s done 30 years and I believe that most of his victims were fellow gangsters…

By the way; Micheal talks about how him and Orena had issues but he doesn’t hold that against him at all…

So anyone know what issues those two were having???

I know he mentioned that Orena and Gotti were trying to scam him in the gas business but Persico sided with Franzese against those two…

What were the other issues that anyone can mention between Orena and Micheal??

Michael didn't have any issues with Orena. He's just trying to play to his YouTube base. He had major indictments and was in jail before Vic took the Acting Boss position. As far as we know neither him or Sonny even took a side on the war as Mike had done walked away and Sonny was being ostracized for that decision. That being said the remnants of Sonny's crew definitely sided with Orena. That faction leaders were Blank and Blank. Anyone care to fill in the blanks?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET