Home

How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob?

Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/28/21 05:23 PM

I'm in the mood for a fun hypothetical question. It seems there's no hits anymore but cann it still be done effectively in a big city like NY? If so how would you do it?
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/28/21 06:29 PM

Too many rats, someone gets jammed up in an extortion scheme and off to the feds they go with their knowledge of the murder.
Posted By: Kese

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/28/21 06:36 PM

drive a stolen car. have a couple stolen getaway cars placed around the city. gloves, mask, all black attire. drive to whatever getaway cars more convenient after the deeds done. torch the stolen car. take the gateway car to a non CCTV zone location. Two years later get arrested & sentenced to life in prison because of rats
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/28/21 07:14 PM

Give the order to a loyal man that wont say it to anybody,so they can rat if they dont know who donecthe job.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/28/21 07:47 PM

They can literally follow you from car to car via camera’s. How do you think they always catch hit and run offenders.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/28/21 08:38 PM

The vast majority of mob hits aren't solved by forensic or technological evidence, they're solved by rats. Yes, so rats would be the main reason I'd never do it.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/28/21 09:05 PM

Give the job to your most trusted man.

Then murder him and dispose of the body.

Preferably at a pig farm.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/28/21 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by alicecooper

You would murder your most trusted man!!!???? What kind of an animal are you? Jesus Christ you're worse than Casso

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/28/21 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

You would murder your most trusted man!!!???? What kind of an animal are you? Jesus Christ you're worse than Casso

I'm playing the game. I'm a mafioso!!

When in Rome...

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/28/21 11:03 PM

Ok, really though, if we were acquaintances I'd try to make it look like an accident. Some type of poison, fishing/drowning accident...

Or find a cold blooded wise guy with gambling debts, offer to buy his freedom from them,, use him for the work. Then wack him.
Posted By: CNote

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/28/21 11:35 PM

The perfect hit 2021, this is how you do a hit today and walk.

Attached picture 2a2c51b0-12de-11ec-8663-fbc84730318d_800_420 (1).png
Posted By: jace

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 01:47 AM

For fun, I'll join in and ask: If you can murder your most trusted man and get away with it, why not spare him and do the hit on the first target in the same manner?
Posted By: Balaclava777

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by CNote

What hit was this?

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by jace

For fun, I'll join in and ask: If you can murder your most trusted man and get away with it, why not spare him and do the hit on the first target in the same manner?

Harder to get close to? Riskier. Could be a million reasons.

Most trusted man trusts me so it would be the easier of the two hits from a technical perspective. Plus if he gets fingered before I can take him out hopefully he doesn't rat. We chose this life.

Plus if possible I'd want to blame someone else for my guy's death, use it to my advantage. Best case scenario, use it to pit two competing parties against each other while I sit back and wait to benefit.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 07:13 AM

Most mob hits in Canada are still unsolved. So technology isn’t a deterrent.
It’s rats/informats first, wiretapping second, and actual forensics third.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 07:40 AM

Even in America most mob hits are unsolved, it's only the ones people ratted about or were caught blabbing away on tape about (John Gotti) that are solved.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by Balaclava777

What hit was this?

This just recently happened in New York 2 weeks ago.
Jermaine Dixon: Ex-gangster executed by 'Hasidic Hitman' in broad daylight in Queens
Jermaine Dixon was a former gang member and reformed criminal who had been released from federal prison less than a year ago.
https://meaww.com/hitman-disguised-...-in-back-of-head-in-broad-daylight-video
Posted By: BostonGodfather781

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 11:22 AM

Was one in a broad st cafe in providence ri over the weekend. Might not be Italian but it was a planned attack no doubt. All on video. I found it by searching “providence video” on the website Twitter. Not for the faint stomach the last bullet u can see going in one ear and out the other as the victim is eating breakfast.
Posted By: Ben54

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 11:48 AM

Except they arrested the guy already.

It was the furthest thing from perfect….the shooter was on camera for hours. LOL

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 11:55 AM

Problem with today's Mafia is nobody wants to do time anymore, they fold facing 5 years imagine facing 50. And don't give me no crap excuses about tougher laws, back in the day you had guys who could do some serious time, get out and jump back into the swing of things like nothing happened. But if the mob can somehow carry on and make tons of money without violence then great, however, there has to be discipline and consequences for breaking rules at some point.
Posted By: Little_Frankie

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 12:51 PM

In today's world? I'd get a hidden camera and catch them saying something racist or homophobic and then hand them over to the cancel culture hit squad.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 01:08 PM

Yes, I should have added that another major deterrent is the law.

The light sentences Canadian mobsters receive are ridiculous. If they would be sentenced based on the same charges down here they’d be ratting before getting into the patrol car.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Ben54

Except they arrested the guy already.

It was the furthest thing from perfect….the shooter was on camera for hours. LOL

I haven't found a single article stating the hitman was in custody so if that's the case could you provide a link to support your statement.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 02:17 PM

A major deterrent could be the law, but also from the look of things today's "mobsters" in America don't even seem to be cut from the same cloth as those guys in Canada. But we also seem to ignore some relatively recent unsolved mob hits in America, like Ralph Coppola, Anthony Seccafico, and Christopher Castellano.
Posted By: jace

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by jace

Harder to get close to? Riskier. Could be a million reasons.

Most trusted man trusts me so it would be the easier of the two hits from a technical perspective. Plus if he gets fingered before I can take him out hopefully he doesn't rat. We chose this life.

Plus if possible I'd want to blame someone else for my guy's death, use it to my advantage. Best case scenario, use it to pit two competing parties against each other while I sit back and wait to benefit.

Now try getting anyone here to ever trust you! wink
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 04:05 PM

The Gino DiPietro hit in Philly,Nicodemo was caught because used his car for the hit but he doesnt flip and the Philadelphia police put a photo on internet of a masked man and a bounty for infos. This is a modern mob hitt.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/gino-dipietro/@@download.pdf
Posted By: mike68

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
A major deterrent could be the law, but also from the look of things today's "mobsters" in America don't even seem to be cut from the same cloth as those guys in Canada. But we also seem to ignore some relatively recent unsolved mob hits in America, like Ralph Coppola, Anthony Seccafico, and Christopher Castellano.

Three good examples of how you would have to do something like this:
1. Pick someone who won't rat (if you don't have this, then don't even bother)
2. No cameras and not in broad daylight (see Nicodemo, Anthony)
3. Castellano (wait until you can mix the shot to the back of the head in with a 4th of July fireworks display).
4. Seccafico (wait until the target is waiting for a bus at 4 am with noone around, must be very rare for a mobster)
5. Coppola (do a very very good job of disappearing someone, and make sure number one doesn't take place)
6. Don't ever talk about it to anyone (another difficult step in this day and age).

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 04:36 PM

Nice one Mike

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 04:44 PM

I don't think number 6 is that difficult, it's not hard to simply keep your mouth shut about past crimes. Gotti was caught on tape blabbering away about every crime he ever committed. Ridiculous
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 05:25 PM

First leave the cell phone at home so they can’t track you
While your out doing the work and the cell phone is home, have someone use it so it looks like your there
Get a stolen car w stolen plates, that was made before they installed GPS, something around the late 90s would do
Stolen untraceable guns and ski mask
Shave your head and as much hair as possible
Put a shower cap on your head and if you have to tie it with a string or rubber band
Do the hit completely by yourself as the shooter
Leave a car you can switch to where they’re aren’t security cameras
When you switch the car wear a hat and glasses so if they’re is a camera your not identifiable
Dump everything you were wearing and burn it if possible
Shower w vinegar and get rid of any traces of gsr
Since you were the only one that did the work,no one else needs to know or hear about it EVER!

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
First leave the cell phone at home so they can’t track you
While your out doing the work and the cell phone is home, have someone use it so it looks like your there
Get a stolen car w stolen plates, that was made before they installed GPS, something around the late 90s would do
Stolen untraceable guns and ski mask
Shave your head and as much hair as possible
Put a shower cap on your head and if you have to tie it with a string or rubber band
Do the hit completely by yourself as the shooter
Leave a car you can switch to where they’re aren’t security cameras
When you switch the car wear a hat and glasses so if they’re is a camera your not identifiable
Dump everything you were wearing and burn it if possible
Shower w vinegar and get rid of any traces of gsr
Since you were the only one that did the work,no one else needs to know or hear about it EVER!

First reply that makes any sense, if you're gonna do dirt nowadays you're better off doing it by yourself.
Second get a stolen gun, ghost gun, big bore compressed air gun(they come up to .357 bore and require no registration or license).
Just leave everything in the car and burn the car
Posted By: Kese

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 06:14 PM

if we are going to go in depth, use CLONED plates instead of stolen plates to avoid police license plate readers… stolen plates is included on their hotlist & as soon as you pass by a copper its over. biker gangs were using cloned plates decades ago for hits

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 07:23 PM

But it doesn't make sense in the Mafia world. You're talking about if you have a personal beef with someone, the title clearly asks how would you do a hit if you were in the mob. The very word 'hit implies that it's sanctioned by the mob or some other organization. So, no, you're not doing it all by yourself without anyone knowing.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 08:02 PM

What if you were an Under Boss in a war with another family and you had carte Blanche to whack anyone in that family and there was one person you had a vendetta against for many years and you wanted to whack him but didn't want anyone to know you did it, then the scenario would make sense and fulfill the criteria.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 08:11 PM

Underbosses don’t do dirty work.
They have roughly one hundred people under them they can choose from. And they have enough connections to outsource a hit to someone distant from their organization if they choose to.
Although that is risky. Unless the hitman is from far away and will fade back to wherever he’s from as soon as his target is dropped. Lots of people are doing long jail stretches because the indie gunmen they chose got busted, ratted, or messed the hit up.

Genovese associate Sal Delligatti is in the can until 2037 for something like this.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 08:43 PM

You mean like the Albert Anastasia and Gaspipe Casso?
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 09:55 PM

These days? I think you'd be wise to consider non violent means to settle problems. Just the way it is in the 21st century.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 11:13 PM

Anastasia, a) exception, b) belonged to a complete different era, b) psycho, even for the mob.

Casso is literally the best example of how not to behave.
Posted By: Mamaluke

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/29/21 11:34 PM

I heard an FBI man say that cellphones and facebook comprise about 90% of all information gathered in investigations. People are so stupid today I dont think they are capable of leaving their cellphone out of it. Amazing that so many people have never heard of Ed Snowden...they dont know that cellphones track every step you take, every image you capture, every OTHER cellphone you get close to, every conversation, every text, even sometimes what you say when the phone is off.

Thats not to mention the idiots who post their whole lives on "facebook".

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/30/21 01:06 AM

My mistake, I didn't realize they needed your approval, how's about Al Capone or should I continue...

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/30/21 09:41 AM

I only grant writing rights to those struggling to understand the meaning of the word “TODAY” as well as the difference between “DON’T” and “DIDN’T”.

So yes, you may continue.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 09/30/21 10:31 AM

Yes the O.P. referred to today but your response didn't, only that Undetbosses don't do "dirty work" which I refuted three times off the top of my head apparently your the one struggling, If your going to make a point try to support it with facts, lesson concluded.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 12:16 AM

My post was in the present tense (“don’t”) in a thread about today’s mob.

You didn’t get it, misread it, or glossed over it. Hence your senseless reply.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, specifically: “belonged to a different era.”

But you refused to own your mistake. So you repeated it, doubled downed and mentioned yet another long-dead mobster, once again irrelevant in the context of my post and this thread.

Today’s average mobster is constantly watched. Higher-ups even more so. Literal 24/7. They know they’re inmates walking. Carrying out hits would be insane. Thus they’re as far removed from the down and dirty action as they possibly can.

Anyone denying this is a troll seeking the attention he doesn’t deserve.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 12:40 AM

Unsolved 2010 murder of South Philly bookie Rocco Maniscalco.

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/hp/...tm_content=&utm_term=&int_promo=

https://www.phillyunsolvedmurders.c...rs/1082-rocco-maniscalco-dc-10-01-024124

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by LuanKuci
My post was in the present tense (“don’t”) in a thread about today’s mob.

You didn’t get it, misread it, or glossed over it. Hence your senseless reply.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, specifically: “belonged to a different era.”

But you refused to own your mistake. So you repeated it, doubled downed and mentioned yet another long-dead mobster, once again irrelevant in the context of my post and this thread.

Today’s higher-ups have eyes on them constantly, thus they’re more cautious, sheltered, and as far removed from the down and dirty action as they possibly can. This is not my “take”, it’s the obvious, logical consensus.

Anyone denying this is a troll seeking the attention he doesn’t deserve.

I gave three examples spanning decades of LCN history including Casso whom you rejected because you don't approve of his "behavior ". Nevertheless, all three were Underbosses and all all three did dirty work establishing that historically Underbosses have and do dirty work if they want. Further, you haven't cited anything to support your point except your opinion which carries as much weight as your statement that current Undebossrs "have a hundred people underneath them to choose from" which is laughable today. In fact, more than one family today doesn't even have acting Underbosses currently further undermining the foundation upon which rest the edifice of your argument which has no merit. If your gonna try and bring it, you had better come to the hole strong son or don't come at all.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Kese123
if we are going to go in depth, use CLONED plates instead of stolen plates to avoid police license plate readers… stolen plates is included on their hotlist & as soon as you pass by a copper its over. biker gangs were using cloned plates decades ago for hits

So how do you clone a plate? Buy a stamping press and die and some aluminum stock and paint?

On the new readers isn't there something built into the plate that let's them be read? Something in the sticker?

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 02:16 AM

You didn’t offer a single hypothesis why would it happen — today.

You conveniently retreat to a bygone era that now exists only on Wikipedia. Casso is featured in its last chapter. His body count and devilish violence were the roots of his demise.

Where’s the contemporary Anastasia? Why would he risk it? Why would all other admin members allow him to act like that?

Combining members and associates, that rough number isn’t inaccurate, at least in NY.

The fact that a couple of underboss positions may be vacant at this moment is irrelevant. Higher-ups will be there. The point remains: if you believe that a Lorenzo Mannino-type is willing to put on a balaclava, do stakeouts and then commit murder, with all the upper caste being down with it, then I applaud your imagination.
Because there’s nothing else worth applauding.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 07:06 AM

When you point fingers start with the thumb, the facts are, you haven't produced anything to support your position except tour pointless opinion. You were the one who incorrectly stated a current Underboss had a hundred people underneath to choose from. The Colombo Family just had 15 people arrested and it practically wiped out the Family, the LCN is a shadow of itself, isn't doing sanctioned hits on anyone and if they were, an Underboss would probably have to do it himself anyway. I could probably add Carmine Galante and Allieboy Persico Sr. to the list as well but that would be pointless as youunreasonably fail to acknowledge your position is merit less and so I grow weary of your prattle.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 07:55 AM

I hardly consider 15 people arrested wiping out the Bonanno Family, I bet most of them get plea deals with light sentences.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 08:04 AM

The Bonanno family? What the fuck are you morons talking about? It was the Colombo family that got hit. The Bonannos remain intact

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 08:23 AM

Oh, well he's the one who said it, I figured there was another bust or something.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 09:59 AM

You failed repeatedly to present anything contemporary showing underbosses acting as mere executioners is a plausible, normal practice in our post-golden age current era.

We’re done here.

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
The Bonanno family? What the fuck are you morons talking about? It was the Colombo family that got hit. The Bonannos remain intact

Lol, my bad ralphie, this clown got me tight. lol lol lol

Re: How would you do a hit TODAY if you're in the mob? - 10/01/21 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by LuanKuci
You failed repeatedly to present anything contemporary showing underbosses acting as mere executioners is a plausible, normal practice in our post-golden age current era.

We’re done here.

Blah, blah, blah you just keep on criticizing with your bullshit opinion and nothing to back it up. You have failed to demonstrate a single instance to support your position in any of the answers you and only you have posted in response. Why don't you test your theory and step up to an Underboss, slap him in the face and see if he doesn't shoot you on the spot.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET