Home

Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig

Posted By: Louiebynochi

Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/17/21 07:40 PM

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...alk-podcast/id1467014230?i=1000516879401
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/17/21 11:05 PM

Thanks Louie, this was excellent! I enjoyed, it. Scott's really done his homework.
Posted By: GaspipeCasso

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/18/21 06:05 AM

Is it any good? Hard to believe when the headline is about him being buried in New Jersey. I can't for one second believe his body left Detroit
Posted By: Ben54

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/18/21 01:57 PM

It’s all based on evidence and statements from sources. While common sense says the body never left MI...maybe that’s exactly why they took the body out of Michigan! Nobody would have expected it.

Either way, Dan Moldea is an expert on Hoffa and likely knows more than anyone else (except maybe Jackie Giacalone) alive today.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/18/21 02:02 PM

Regardless of any alleged 'evidence' to the contrary, I too don't believe (even for a second), that Jimmy Hoffa's corpse was transported anywhere far, especially all the way to NJ

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/18/21 02:03 PM

But I do agree that if ANYBODY at all has even a shred of evidence or knowledge about the Hoffa case it would be Jackie the Kid Giacalone. Not that he was involved, but through his father and uncle.

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/18/21 09:56 PM

I know it's not as likely as getting rid of him locally but just hear me out. There is one possible way they could have shipped him to New Jersey. They could have put him inside a sealed trailer and had a truck driver just pick up the trailer and deliver it to New Jersey. A driver back then would have known to keep his mouth shut. I don't remember where I read it but I do believe that the FBI did check out brother moscatos dump not long after the disappearance. Apparently they thought it was possible.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/18/21 10:42 PM

I always felt the FBI has known or at least should have known how it went down Hoffa was such a prominent figure, the feds wouldn't rest if they really wanted to solve it.
Posted By: jace

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/19/21 02:00 AM

I don't think anyone alive knows where Hoffa's body is, and they will never find it. Imagine if they did find his remains? It would be so damn huge of a find the media would be all over it. If they do ever find the body, they would be able to get book and movie deals on their search. It would solve a big mystery and put a lot of myths and rumors to rest for good.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/19/21 02:29 AM

Jackie Giacalone and Capo Joey Giacalone, Underboss Anthony Lapiana and Capo Peter Tocco 100% know
Posted By: Ben54

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/19/21 11:28 AM

Yeah I forgot it was Joey Jack’s car that was used that day.

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/19/21 01:24 PM

This alleged 'dig' reminds me of that time news reporter Geraldo Rivera promoted "Al Capone's safe"

What a crock of shit that was. I believe this is a similar fiasco.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/19/21 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Regardless of any alleged 'evidence' to the contrary, I too don't believe (even for a second), that Jimmy Hoffa's corpse was transported anywhere far, especially all the way to NJ

Right on, guy was burned up in Detroit area or Canada and put in an oil drum and gone; the only way he made it to Jersey would be in an oil drum for some dumb reason; surprised that dude Gunner Lindbloom doesn't know anything about this as much as he likes to talk

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/19/21 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by merlino

and put in an oil drum and gone; the only way he made it to Jersey would be in an oil drum for some dumb reason

That's exactly how I think it could have happened. A lot of garbage including chemical waste was being shipped to New Jersey at the time. If they put it in the sealed trailer especially one marked hazardous waste or chemicals no one would have thought to even check inside it. New Jersey's about a 9 and 1/2 hour drive from where Hoffa disappeared but if they put it on a truck in the truck went straight there ,
he could have been buried before anybody really knew what was going on.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Scott Burnstein/Dan Moldea on Upcoming Hoffa Dig - 04/19/21 04:17 PM

Fleming...yep esp in that era of time with trucklng and paperwork and not as sophisticated as it is today with computers etc and on top of things and with 1000's of semis going through the midwest to the east from wherever this could happen and the driver never could have known what he was hauling
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET