Home

Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail

Posted By: tonytheant

Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 06:12 AM

Heard news gene took a really bad beating from multiple guys and something even worse happened but dont want to say it on here. Hes messed up apparantly needed medical care after. No other info avilable
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 06:54 AM

Rats might be popular on Instagram, or in the free world, but they're not popular in jail.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 07:47 AM

Arrested last month, or a few weeks ago and this. Maybe a guard opened the wrong door? I want to know how they got to him, cause as far as I know he should be in PC, unless they placed him in Gen for some reason, I have heard more than once that Gene is an asshole inside, which is a big no no inside as it is outside.

DillyDolly, free world? Where did you do your bid?
Posted By: Kese

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Rats might be popular on Instagram, or in the free world, but they're not popular in jail.

Damn they should of gave him the Whitey Bulger special
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Arrested last month, or a few weeks ago and this. Maybe a guard opened the wrong door? I want to know how they got to him, cause as far as I know he should be in PC, unless they placed him in Gen for some reason, I have heard more than once that Gene is an asshole inside, which is a big no no inside as it is outside.

DillyDolly, free world? Where did you do your bid?

pc is more dangerous then gen pop.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:46 AM

Texas Youth Commission, 7 years, basically the training grounds for adult prison.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:48 AM

Yeah I bet he doesn't even mention it to his fans when he gets out. He'll probably say he beat all their asses 4 to 1 or however many.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:52 AM

Something even worse happened? I hope you're not talking about what I'm thinking of, damn guys haven't even received any hard time yet and they're already turning gay?
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:55 AM

The only thing that could be worse is they stuck something up his A$$

I hate to say it you have all these TOUGH guys that haven't figured out that there is always someone TOUGHER than you..

All the stories he tells I never heard a story where he went up against someone that was legit... Its easy to be tough against people who wouldn't fight back..

Keep following ALITE, that's sounds like a great idea.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 09:15 AM

I'm not going to say it's right or wrong because it's not my problem, but this glorification of tattle-telling and becoming a celebrity afterwards does get old. To see the tide turn every once in a while is refreshing.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 09:30 AM

Borrello was doing home invasions, robbing elderly, beating up regular joe's...and when it was his time to do the time he didn't waste any time to rat out everyone he ever got into contact with. Then after his release and all his Youtube bragging it was shown that he's still up to his old low level petty street punk ways when he starts threatening his ex-girlfriend and her family. The guy's a piece of shit and he deserves any beating he gets. Fuck him.

I remember him once bragging about shit like "Oh yeah the Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, Trinitatios, Netas, MS13...they all worshipped me at Rikers! I'm friends with all of these big time gang members!"...LOL...wonder if it's gang members that whooped his ass.

It's like Alite who was bragging about being Albanian and his Albanian connections...and then he shows up uninvited at an Albanian party at a stripclub with his cocky arrogance assuming that they're all going to kiss his ring and polish his shoes only to find out that he's getting his butt whipped and thrown out of the club by "his" people LOL
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 10:10 AM

Why hes still alive? The Bonannos havent the money to pay someone to whack him?

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 10:14 AM

Because they're afraid of prison time, and that's facts! They have more than enough money to pay someone who don't give a fuck, but they don't want it to lead back to them. And while there are plenty of people out there who don't give a fuck, finding them is another matter.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 10:25 AM

Because they're afraid of prison time, and that's facts! They have more than enough money to pay someone who don't give a fuck, but they don't want it to lead back to them. And while there are plenty of people out there who don't give a fuck, finding them is another matter.

Its so difficult to pay a lifer? They shouldnt use their men just hire a black or a latino for carry the hit.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 10:35 AM

Good point, I'm sure the lifers would love to have their families paid and a few bucks in their commissary.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 11:48 AM

Borello is a complete loudmouth punk, plain and simple!..... AND a RAT!

Need I say more?

I do not have one ounce of sympathy for this scumbag stool pigeon! He got exactly what he deserved. In fact, for my money he DIDN'T even get what he deserved. He should have gotten it worse.

He might have gotten beaten down and 'punked' like the punk he is. Maybe the beat him silly, and had a dozen 'cons' pull a train on his ass. One can only hope right? Lol

You wanna abuse legitimate people left and right in your neighborhood? You wanna walk around like a tough guy terrorizing and beating women and threatening their families? You wanna turn rat and inform on your fiends and guys you know, put them in jail, so you can escape your punishment like the piece of shit that you are? You wanna THEN go on to testify against them so you can walk away scott free? You wanna then go on a public media-blog and brag about it and gain fame for being a rat??

Well then in my book you deserve everything you get? In fact, he deserves to get put in a car trunk and leave in the long-term parking at JFK.

So he gets no sympathy here!

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Borello is a complete loudmouth punk, plain and simple!..... AND a RAT!

Need I say more?

I do not have one ounce of sympathy for this scumbag stool pigeon! He got exactly what he deserved. In fact, for my money he DIDN'T even get what he deserved. He should have gotten it worse.

He might have gotten beaten down and 'punked' like the punk he is. Maybe the beat him silly, and had a dozen 'cons' pull a train on his ass. One can only hope right? Lol

You wanna abuse legitimate people left and right in your neighborhood? You wanna walk around like a tough guy terrorizing and beating women and threatening their families? You wanna turn rat and inform on your fiends and guys you know, put them in jail, so you can escape your punishment like the piece of shit that you are? You wanna THEN go on to testify against them so you can walk away scott free? You wanna then go on a public media-blog and brag about it and gain fame for being a rat??

Well then in my book you deserve everything you get? In fact, he deserves to get put in a car trunk and leave in the long-term parking at JFK.

So he gets no sympathy here!

I hope that he will rape like Petey Schibetta.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 12:49 PM

Petey Schibetta was raped? Lol
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 01:49 PM

I love how the usual idiots complain about rats terrorizing legitimate people, beating women and threatening families but worship people who do it as long as they don't rat and maintain a secret vow that some goat herder came up with in Sicily in the 19th century. lol

At least be consistent with your own bullshit.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 01:49 PM

Pahahahh if this news is true then I couldn't be happier. If you listen to his podcast then you're a rat too

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 01:56 PM

Yes,twice in Oz.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
I love how the usual idiots complain about rats terrorizing legitimate people, beating women and threatening families but worship people who do it as long as they don't rat and maintain a secret vow that some goat herder came up with in Sicily in the 19th century. lol

Yeah because you are for sure a beacon of consistency lmfao. At least nowadays you don't even try to hide it that you're biased against Italians.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 02:10 PM

I don't worship them, but have no respect for those who do and then rat. Were you the teacher's pet, or the boss's little ass-kissing snitch at work? Do you listen to his podcast or follow him on Instagram? And oh yeah, we're not complaining, we're celebrating. If I can find out who did the deed I'll gladly send them some commissary money.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 02:14 PM

When it's Irish gangsters putting in work - and they're putting in plenty of work in Europe - Moe's typically all silence but someone whose surname ends in a vowel commits a crime and guess who shows up?

Lol and this guy has the nerve to call out others on being 'inconsistent"

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 02:24 PM

I don't worship them, but why not let the streets clean themselves up. If someone is going around doing those things, they'll get theirs, eventually. I don't support supporting the State, no need to involve the government.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

Yeah because you are for sure a beacon of consistency lmfao. At least nowadays you don't even try to hide it that you're biased against Italians.

thank you!

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Pahahahh if this news is true then I couldn't be happier. If you listen to his podcast then you're a rat too

Agreed! Anyone who consistently listens to those two rats, is a half a rat himself,

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 05:03 PM

I don't worship them, but have no respect for those who do and then rat. Were you the teacher's pet, or the boss's little ass-kissing snitch at work? Do you listen to his podcast or follow him on Instagram? And oh yeah, we're not complaining, we're celebrating. If I can find out who did the deed I'll gladly send them some commissary money.

Bingo! Great point DD
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 05:20 PM

Come on bro every single person on here listens to the podcast. We have people on here that follow them on social media and are now reporting his supposed beating and rape like they’re a news channel. And the rat thing is complete bullshit. 99% of these guys are rats. If they don’t rat in court then they’re dry snitches who rat on the competition and that’s been proven over and over with people like Joe Watts ,Jr Gotti ,Carmine Lombardozzi, Sporting Goods,Romano,Harry Riccobene. The list goes on and on. Like anyone with a brain in theyre head actually believes the non sense of you can murder,maim and rob your enemy’s blind but telling on them to remove the competion is outta bounds or telling on them to make sure you don’t waste your own life in prison. Anyone that actually believes that is either a brainwashed old timer or is a child that hasn’t actually been involved. And just to clarify I’m not talking about ratting on friends and family that’s a diff story Even Gravano wouldn’t rat out his true friends which is why guys Like Louie Vallario and Fappiano etc got another 11 or 12 year run on the street after he flipped....

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi

Come on bro every single person on here listens to the podcast. We have people on here that follow them on social media and are now reporting his supposed beating and rape like they’re a news channel. And the rat thing is complete bullshit. 99% of these guys are rats. If they don’t rat in court then they’re dry snitches who rat on the competition and that’s been proven over and over with people like Joe Watts ,Jr Gotti ,Carmine Lombardozzi, Sporting Goods,Romano,Harry Riccobene. The list goes on and on. Like anyone with a brain in theyre head actually believes the non sense of you can murder,maim and rob your enemy’s blind but telling on them to remove the competion is outta bounds or telling on them to make sure you don’t waste your own life in prison. Anyone that actually believes that is either a brainwashed old timer or is a child that hasn’t actually been involved. And just to clarify I’m not talking about ratting on friends and family that’s a diff story Even Gravano wouldn’t rat out his true friends which is why guys Like Louie Vallario and Fappiano etc got another 11 or 12 year run on the street after he flipped....

You sound like you're okay with ratting. That is frightening Lou. Let me tell you something my friend, there is nothing lower than a rat. NOTHING.

And how you can say '99% of these guys are rats'? The overwhelming majority of made guys are not rats. You are just saying things to cause a stir. Would you consider John Gotti Sr. to be a rat? How about Carmine Persico? He basically admitted to the existence of the mafia in open court.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 05:52 PM

I think Persico was trying to bait them somehow or make some kind of point trying to be philosophical. It's hard not to call out a hypocritical government when they're putting you on the spot for your way of life. Anyway, like I always say and I'll say it again: someone rats = front pages someone doesn't rat = not publicized that's why he thinks 99% are rats. It's actually understandable, when someone rats they talk about it over and over until you can't even get it out of your mind.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 07:38 PM

Im hoping its a gang member so he can get abused raped forced to suck underwear clean and popped face down

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:01 PM

You sound like you're okay with ratting. That is frightening Lou. Let me tell you something my friend, there is nothing lower than a rat. NOTHING.

And how you can say '99% of these guys are rats'? The overwhelming majority of made guys are not rats. You are just saying things to cause a stir. Would you consider John Gotti Sr. to be a rat? How about Carmine Persico? He basically admitted to the existence of the mafia in open court.

So if someone were to hypothetically rape your hypothetical wife and daughter you would consider that person above a criminal who is telling on another criminal? Seriously now?

John Gotti and Carmine Persico are the exception and does anyone wonder if Carmine Persico knew Scarpa was a rat the entire time and ignored it cause of the money and work he did??

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by tonytheant
Im hoping its a gang member so he can get abused raped forced to suck underwear clean and popped face down

Your 100% a fa***t. You literally hope that men rape other men. Get off the fa***t shit

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:09 PM

So if someone were to hypothetically rape your hypothetical wife and daughter you would consider that person above a criminal who is telling on another criminal? Seriously now?

John Gotti and Carmine Persico are the exception and does anyone wonder if Carmine Persico knew Scarpa was a rat the entire time and ignored it cause of the money and work he did??

Yes, I would consider a rat way worse than somebody who raped my wife and daughter. Hell, I would rather be a child molester than be a rat. And trust me, I hate pedophiles with a passion!

As far as Persico goes, he had zero idea about Greg. That bullshit story came from Larry Mazza, a lying rat!

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:13 PM

I think Persico was trying to bait them somehow or make some kind of point trying to be philosophical. It's hard not to call out a hypocritical government when they're putting you on the spot for your way of life. Anyway, like I always say and I'll say it again: someone rats = front pages someone doesn't rat = not publicized that's why he thinks 99% are rats. It's actually understandable, when someone rats they talk about it over and over until you can't even get it out of your mind.

Your misunderstanding...I’m not talk about cooperating in court, I’m talking about CI’s. There all over and in jailhouses. And all these guys tell on they’re enemy’s and competition....shit lucky Luciano was ratting out drug dealers....Joe Watts was ratting people out to avoid prison..Carmine Lombardozzi was ratting people out..sporting goods and Romano were ratting people out...Carmine Persico ratted out the exsistence of the mob in court because do uphold is oath and deny it would have guaranteed life in prison...You guys are 100% not street guys and 100% not around the life because if you were really were you would know the FBI in the secret files know EVERYTHING and know when guys are made immediately which tells me that the guys running these ceremonies and attending are ratting,kind of like people in Philly who haven’t done a day while everyone around them at a minimum has done years...

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:20 PM

Carmine Persico ratted to avoid life when he got 100 years yeah fucking right. It hasn't been confirmed that Carmine Lombardozzi or Joe Watts ratted.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:21 PM

[quote=Louiebynochi][quote=ralphie_cifaretto

Yes, I would consider a rat way worse than somebody who raped my wife and daughter. Hell, I would rather be a child molester than be a rat. And trust me, I hate pedophiles with a passion!

As far as Persico goes, he had zero idea about Greg. That bullshit story came from Larry Mazza, a lying rat!

So who else here would like to be a pedophile like this guy and thinks that someone that tells on other criminals is lower than someone who would rape theyre wife and molest they’re daughter???

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:22 PM

You're grasping at straws here, how did we get to raping and child molesting?

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:22 PM

Carmine Persico ratted to avoid life when he got 100 years yeah fucking right. It hasn't been confirmed that Carmine Lombardozzi or Joe Watts ratted.

Articles that were never retracted and Joe Watts never sued, that quoted the fbi,other law enforcement sources and sources in the Gambino family aren’t enough for you? Especially when it contained singular information that only Watts would know and then he got a sweet plea deal for the murder...

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:25 PM

So it’s not a violation of the oath that Carmine Persico took to admit the existence of this thing in a court of law..when Carmine Persico got his button in 1953 ,was he told it was ok to admit the existence of “our thing” in court if it would give you a better chance to win the trial??

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:25 PM

Well, Joe Watts is still active and wasn't put on the shelf, whacked, or anything. If he's inactive now it's due to his old age.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:29 PM

To be honest one of the rules was also to never plead guilty, to always take them to trial. So I guess everyone who does so that they can get back on the streets and in business is a rat? Perhaps they see the writing on the wall and are doing what's necessary to stay in existence. The Mafia at the end of the day will do anything to keep existing.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:36 PM

[quote=DillyDolly]To be honest one of the rules was also to never plead guilty, to always take them to trial. So I guess everyone who does so that they can get back on the streets and in business is a rat? Perhaps they see the writing on the wall and are doing what's necessary to stay in existence. The Mafia at the end of the day will do anything to keep existing. [/quote

100% your absolutely right, individual members will do anything to keep existing out of prison including admitting the existence of the mob and ratting on other members;they’re enemy’s and the competition

And there’s a big difference between pleading guilty to a crime and admitting in court that the mob exists. Those 2 are not the same thing...

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 08:57 PM

Oh well, the mob must've not considered Persico a rat, because the Colombos allowed him to direct a war and essentially destroy them from a prison cell. Since it's their life, I think their opinions top e11veryone else's.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 09:05 PM

What you say Louie is COMPLETE hogwash! Period!

There have been many racket guys who have turned rat in recent decades (primarily since the late 1970s with the advent of the Rico laws). Its disgusting. And admittedly, there have ALWAYS been certain guys who ratted undercover (Lombardozzi, Scarpa, etc), dating back many decades to the 50s, 40s, and earlier. But they were a distinct rarity compared to the huge volume of wiseguys out there operating.

But today, (and ESPECIALLY back then, 1920s-thru 1970s era), the VAST majority of Italian hoodlums (and those associated with them), stood up. Fact!!

As far as the lowest form of slug?? Well, thats intricate. I'd say that a degenerate child molester is the lowest form of vile 'sub-human' on this planet. And 'RATS'?? Well, they are ranking damn near those child molesters.

Especially stool pigeons who gave up family members, dear friends, and others who entrusted them with their very lives. For me personally? Few others rank as low as a scumbag informant.

They are lower than the shit I scape off my shoes.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 10:05 PM

I think the fact that:

1) Sr. Put a contract on Watts.
2) Jr. Tried to get him Jammed up
3) Jr. Was going to take him out
4) Sammy fingered him.
5) Gangland printed it.

What more do you need to conclude that Watts went bad.

Maybe he didnt fully rat however, gave them info on Sr. As a bargaining tool to get out from under the jail time.

He obviously didnt testify against anyone.

Thought he could throw the feds a bone.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 10:24 PM

If it is a Rico Case and you plead guilty, you are admitting to the existence of the enterprise which is the crime family.

In some borgata's that was considered breaking a rule.

If you look at the West Side they killed that guy Lawrence Ricci, in the 90's because he wouldn't take a plea deal.

Which was a SIN, because he was later found not guilty at trial

Gotti Sr. on the other hand insisted that his guys fight every case like he did.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 10:35 PM

Can you also imagine theoretically whacking a guy because he refused to go along with the feds and admitting the existence of the Mafia? I sure can. At the end of the day might is right, the bosses set the rules and change them to their liking. Just like they whacked a guy for not pleading guilty while Gotti would've whacked his guys for pleading guilty.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 10:46 PM

Joe Watts might've been a rat, but they didn't need him for Gotti they had the tapes and Gravano and his own big mouth. I figure at the very least they would've shelved him.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 10:58 PM

Hell, for all we know the Mafia turned Riina in so that they could repair their relationship with the State.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 11:00 PM

Oh well, the mob must've not considered Persico a rat, because the Colombos allowed him to direct a war and essentially destroy them from a prison cell. Since it's their life, I think their opinions top e11veryone else's.

That’s not true most of the family considered him a rat, they just couldn’t win the war so they didn’t have a choice and had to follow Persico and his army of extended relatives....Vic Orena,Wild Bill and Joe Scopo all considered Persico a rat

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 11:04 PM

Okay, half his family, his ENEMIES, considered him a rat

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 11:11 PM

Family inter-fighting is so stupid, the Colombos still haven't recovered from that bullshit.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 11:14 PM

That Persico incident and him admitting the existence of the mafia reminds me of a somehow similar episode during the maxi-trial in Italy in the 80s, when Giovanni Bontate indirectly admitted the existence of the mafia by saying that “they” had nothing to do with the murder of the boy Claudio Domino in 1986, and was whacked together with his wife after being moved to house arrest. Riina must have thought that by saying “WE had nothing to do with it”, Bontate indirectly acknowledged the fact that the defendants in that trial constituted a singular group/organization…

Yes, I would consider a rat way worse than somebody who raped my wife and daughter. Hell, I would rather be a child molester than be a rat.

You need psychological help. Seriously.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 11:29 PM

do crime for as long as you can avoid being caught be violent rape and pillage and when the chickens come home to roost rat everyone out and come home to a big bag like tekashi did.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 11:30 PM

Its was inevitable that some sort of admission had to take place once Rico or before with some long sentences..... the Westside was taking them for years and they were getting there guys back on street and not snitching .... after the first recording of them talking about the family or making guys it was over .

It was different before they knew for sure ..... but that shit was out of the bag with Valachi or Riccobene .....law enforcement just wanted them to say it for headlines in order to justify all the overtime and some of those feds were getting 40 pensions in 8 years of mob work ..... they robbed the American people just like the mob did .

Biden is robbing us right now with this clean air bullshit ....you do know who makes 99.9 of lithium batteries solar panels and the gear that goes with it .... wait till you find out who the silent partners are .....just like all the new GREEN jobs !!!! Poof never even one job .....all the fucken same just new gangsters.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 11:39 PM

borello is a wannabe smoke too he gets punked by blacks you can bet your last dollar

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 11:49 PM

Well I imagine so, blacks outnumber everyone there. You don't stand a chance unless they like you, and you're not a snitch.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 11:49 PM

He will probably be on johnny and gene before you know it talking about how he beat the biggest one down and how they all respected him anyway and he ran the joint and that the cowards on the internet dont bother him but he mentions them frequently.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/14/21 11:54 PM

I was incarcerated, and it's a trip how they treat each other. And they call each other brother lol.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/15/21 12:54 AM

They love some white ass, since they can't get no white ass from behind bars 🤣

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/15/21 03:20 AM

Joe Watts might've been a rat, but they didn't need him for Gotti they had the tapes and Gravano and his own big mouth. I figure at the very least they would've shelved him.

From my understanding it wasn't about putting Gotti away.

Gotti was already convicted and doing life in Marion.

He was running the family by sending messages through his attorneys to Jr.

He spoke to Watts, one time verbally from Marion.

Watts- was jammed up on that Weiss case.

So he gave the feds info on how Gotti was communicating to Jr. through the attny's.

Because Watts gave up that info Gotti, should have been let out of solitary after 3 years, but the feds kept him in solitary alot longer

Watts probably figured that no one would ever find out

Gotti was done anyway so who cared
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/15/21 01:21 PM

Is borello taking a beating confirmed? As far as the implication of him getting more than beat up is plain wrong, I have kids. A beating is one thing but saying the guy was sexually assaulted and laughing about it is wrong on so many levels. Im no fan of borello but im a decent human being.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/15/21 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Is borello taking a beating confirmed? As far as the implication of him getting more than beat up is plain wrong, I have kids. A beating is one thing but saying the guy was sexually assaulted and laughing about it is wrong on so many levels. Im no fan of borello but im a decent human being.

Above and beyond

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/15/21 02:19 PM

ALL of these 'rats' and traitors are a bad joke today!

Its become like a never-ending saga, and a 'soap opera', of underworld bullshit. What a disgrace all these POS are.

Really now!

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/15/21 02:36 PM

Was he really beat up in jail? where is this coming from?

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/15/21 02:43 PM

I heard it from people that knew him and don’t really like him i am sure he got a beating but not positive about the sexual assault they were laughing it up and making fun of him so that part could be a lie they are a bunch of nut jobs and scum bags honestly
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Yes,twice in Oz.

Adebisi lubed him up good with that Crisco.
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by ColonelReb

Yes,twice in Oz.

Adebisi lubed him up good with that Crisco.

Nope.

Adebisi went in raw. Only thing he put in were his headphones before he raped Peter. Schillinger used oil on the pool table with Peter. I heard Gravano's ..."friend" Nick Schibetta was the inspiration for Peter..
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 01:32 AM

So this thread is basically just rumor from maybe 3rd hand people ??
Posted By: sittite

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 04:00 AM

Imagine bragging to friends that you fucked a guy up the ass because u DIDNT like him..... Jesus...

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by sittite
Imagine bragging to friends that you fucked a guy up the ass because u DIDNT like him..... Jesus...

In jail apart rape or kill someone there no more to do for spend time.

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 10:14 AM

Fucking someone in the ass because you don't like them seems counterproductive to me.
Posted By: sittite

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by sittite

In jail apart rape or kill someone there no more to do for spend time.

What??? Nobody has a deck of cards???

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 01:42 PM

I think this topic / thread is total bullshit....I don't believe Borello got beat up in jail.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 04:11 PM

Some of you need to remove your heads from the sand. The MAFIA has had rats forever, all the way back to Charlie Lucky Luciano who was a rat himself when informed to the NYPD on his adversaries, set them up with his own drugs and had them arrested/eliminated from competing against him. If the history wasn't littered with rats, then all the "hits" carried out to "prevent" talking wouldn't have been needed. The difference between now and then? Then the mafia had the balls and guys to whack potential rats before they had a chance. Today, they have a bunch of suburban computer game playing wannabes who couldn't or wouldn't pull the trigger. So the Rats get to the finish line which is the police and get to tell their stories. End of story.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 04:11 PM

Oh, in my opinion anyone who thinks a rat is worse than a child rapist is well......

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 04:19 PM

Dry snitching does happen a lot in criminal circles.
Especially in the drug game.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Mob rat gene borello beaten badly in jail - 03/16/21 06:52 PM

I call people like him can't get rights. You get a second chance or even if you do the time and feel that there's nothing like freedom and you still Fuck yourself and end up back in jail. I guess the ass rape symbolizes he Fucked other people and now it's his turn to get Fucked. Maybe now when he's preaching to kids he can use this story.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET