Home

Anthony S. Luciano Raimondo YT video

Posted By: ColonelReb

Anthony S. Luciano Raimondo YT video - 02/17/21 01:54 AM

Get a load of this jerk off. Don't hate the guy who did the interview. Anybody got any info on the Raimondo mutt? Claiming he whacked Sally Burns Granello and the the Pope. Hey maybe Luigi DiMatti can chime in!

https://youtu.be/FaUk72u5_SQ
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Anthony S. Luciano Raimondo YT video - 02/17/21 07:39 PM

This guy wouldn't be hard enough to carry Luigi's croquet set.

Bonafide Bullshitter. Even if he is distantly related to Salvatore Lacania it's extremely sad to see the Luciano name tied to this. A depressingly fitting statement as to the current status of LCN today.

I'm genuinely surprised that so many of these bullshitters step forward trying to be something they are so clearly not these days. Reminds me of the stolen valour guys. It is SO easy to prove these idiots wrong that I don't even understand what they are trying to accomplish - some YouTube influencer fantasy?

With guys who were once legit guys like Franzese, Montiglio, Polisi, Leonetti, guys like this out there, some of them talking to anyone who would listen, don't people like "Anthony Raimondo" realize that they will be called out as fakes in their first 10 minutes of air time?

It seems so short sighted that I just can't understand it. It was one thing when Tom Papania was bullshitting people in the early '90s before any of these guys were out talking but nowadays its a plan thats doomed to fail from the outset. So what's the point?
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Anthony S. Luciano Raimondo YT video - 02/17/21 08:42 PM

Lucky Luciano has a great nephew that was active with the westside up until a few years ago....
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Anthony S. Luciano Raimondo YT video - 02/18/21 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
This guy wouldn't be hard enough to carry Luigi's croquet set.

Bonafide Bullshitter. Even if he is distantly related to Salvatore Lacania it's extremely sad to see the Luciano name tied to this. A depressingly fitting statement as to the current status of LCN today.

I'm genuinely surprised that so many of these bullshitters step forward trying to be something they are so clearly not these days. Reminds me of the stolen valour guys. It is SO easy to prove these idiots wrong that I don't even understand what they are trying to accomplish - some YouTube influencer fantasy?

With guys who were once legit guys like Franzese, Montiglio, Polisi, Leonetti, guys like this out there, some of them talking to anyone who would listen, don't people like "Anthony Raimondo" realize that they will be called out as fakes in their first 10 minutes of air time?

It seems so short sighted that I just can't understand it. It was one thing when Tom Papania was bullshitting people in the early '90s before any of these guys were out talking but nowadays its a plan thats doomed to fail from the outset. So what's the point?

You would be surprised the amount of people in the comment section eating this shit sandwich right up. Gotta be millennial Biden/Bernie voters
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET