Home

Mafia family most likely to be still around

Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/30/20 04:21 PM

Which of these mafia families is most likely to be still around?
Posted By: chin_gigante

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/30/20 04:47 PM

Is this on a scale of defunct to very near defunct?
Posted By: mike68

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/30/20 05:29 PM

There are more soldiers in the Trump crime family today than these five families combined..........someone had to say it........

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/30/20 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by mike68
There are more soldiers in the Trump crime family today than these five families combined..........someone had to say it........

Trump is not a criminal sir. He's a good decent man who has successfully restored the honor of our great nation

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/30/20 06:08 PM

I can't believe Pittsburgh is getting votes lol
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/30/20 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
I can't believe Pittsburgh is getting votes lol

In can't believe that Los Angeles get 2 votes. lol
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/30/20 06:43 PM

Out of these Pittsburgh's actually the least funny to get votes

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/30/20 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke

They have 1 made guy left. 1!!!!

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/31/20 08:58 AM

You know, I'm probably in the wrong. There are still gambling and bookmaking busts in Pittsburgh every now and then, but these seem to be connected to associates from a different family.
When it comes to a locally ingrained "Pittsburgh mafia"...that's most probably dead as a doornail. You're right.

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/31/20 09:12 AM

You know, I'm probably in the wrong. There are still gambling and bookmaking busts in Pittsburgh every now and then, but these seem to be connected to associates from a different family.
When it comes to a locally ingrained "Pittsburgh mafia"...that's most probably dead as a doornail. You're right.

There are still criminals with italian surnames but they know that be a part of a crime family attire much attention and Rico cases so they prefer to stay free and made money in the shadow.

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/31/20 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

There are still criminals with italian surnames but they know that be a part of a crime family attire much attention and Rico cases so they prefer to stay free and made money in the shadow.

Yep in some places the "Families" seem to be gone, but there's still quite some activity by Italian-American criminals who just operate the same Mob rackets. That makes it seem like there's still an official Mafia in that town despite the Borgata itself being long gone.
Posted By: m2w

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/31/20 12:31 PM

they are all gone according to fbi, italian-american criminals who operate there are not a mafia family, there are also several italians members of local bikers
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/31/20 04:56 PM

Who else picked Milwaukee? That family is as far as I know is under Chicago flag.

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/31/20 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by m2w
they are all gone according to fbi, italian-american criminals who operate there are not a mafia family, there are also several italians members of local bikers

"Several" is underplaying it
Half of the Pagans MC membership in PA and NJ is Italian-American lol
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 12/31/20 06:00 PM

At least a 3rd of the Pagan MC is made up of Italian blood. The same can be said with the Hells Angels in California. Bandidos is about one sixth. That is just from know membership that is verified, could be higher.

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 01/01/21 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by m2w

The bikers is the new mafia! They run drugs and other street rackets but was also in gambling and in white collar crime. The sons of anarchy is just a tv serie in real life the bikers are more dangerous and organizated.

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 01/01/21 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Who else picked Milwaukee? That family is as far as I know is under Chicago flag.

mil is deead. It''''´´´s just Chicacgo crew
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 01/02/21 05:50 PM

The reason is simple there was/is no more

LCN, was born from a migration of millions upon millions of Italians coming to America, for different reasons.

That most likely will never happen again.

Whichever American families that can re-allign with the sicilians from the other side those families will still exist.

II.E. the Gambino's, DeCalvacante's and Detroit.

The future will again come from direct blood and inter marriages and from italy.

For now the son's nephew's and cousins are being handed the rackets if they want them.

If I am a father I am not making my son's why so they can become a target? and if they get nailed they get double the time. That's not smart, thats NOT being a WISE-GUY?

Let them have the racket low key under the radar.

I.E. Buffalo I dont think they made the sons and nephews, that's why when you see th busts, the racket is a traditional LCN,, racket however, they cant tie it to the LCN family. Hence, no media coverage, no one cares, no FBI funding...

No More Murder, No more social clubs, No more buttons if they are being smart.

I I think there will be two N.Y. families the Gambino and the Westside, the other families will be crews.... And detroit will survive as they still have a crew in Canada and they have a Sicilian crew

Detroit has only had 1 made guy that ever flipped and he was low level..

They did something right
Posted By: m2w

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 01/02/21 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by m2w

The bikers is the new mafia! They run drugs and other street rackets but was also in gambling and in white collar crime. The sons of anarchy is just a tv serie in real life the bikers are more dangerous and organizated.

more dangerous and organized than the ny families sure not, they are strong in canada anyway
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Mafia family most likely to be still around - 01/03/21 12:19 AM

1 is more than 0.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET