Home

Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano

Posted By: Zavattoni

Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano - 11/26/20 04:04 AM

I’ve been looking at some recent interviews of Sammy “The Bull” Gravano talking about mafia stories; Something that struck me was that he was close to Allie Boy Persico (Carmine Persico’s brother)

Sammy says that Allie Boy was his Gumbada or aka Godfather to one of his daughters.

My question is; Do anyone know the extent of Allie Boy Persico and Sammy “The Bull” relationship?? Anyone know what type of business they did together??

They seemed close despite a 15-16 year age gap.
Posted By: mchang93

Re: Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano - 11/26/20 04:12 AM

All I have read is that Sammy came up around that family. Persicos had links to Gambinos going back on some of the old charts Carmine is listed as a gambino. Maybe it was valachi who named him as one or an associate of them. and Sammy came up around profaci /Colombo fam and was made a Gambino. Other then that idk.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano - 11/26/20 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by Zavattoni
I’ve been looking at some recent interviews of Sammy “The Bull” Gravano talking about mafia stories; Something that struck me was that he was close to Allie Boy Persico (Carmine Persico’s brother)

Sammy says that Allie Boy was his Gumbada or aka Godfather to one of his daughters.

My question is; Do anyone know the extent of Allie Boy Persico and Sammy “The Bull” relationship?? Anyone know what type of business they did together??

They seemed close despite a 15-16 year age gap.

"to one of his daughters"....Sammy only had 1 daughter that I know of...
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano - 11/26/20 04:18 AM

@Hoodlum

You may be right bud; He says that Allie Boy Persico was godfather to his daughter.

I’m listening to one of his interviews now; Why would Allie Boy Persico be doing robberies with Sammy Gravano when “Allie”” is a established guy in the Colombo’s??

Sammy seems crazy about Allie Boy.

I’m confused.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano - 11/26/20 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by Zavattoni
@Hoodlum

You may be right bud; He says that Allie Boy Persico was godfather to his daughter.

I’m listening to one of his interviews now; Why would Allie Boy Persico be doing robberies with Sammy Gravano when “Allie”” is a established guy in the Colombo’s??

Sammy seems crazy about Allie Boy.

I’m confused.

I heard that shit...Sammy has been known 2 lie out his ass...
Posted By: TheLittleMan

Re: Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano - 11/26/20 05:34 AM

Two different Allie Boys. Allie Boy Cuomo is who Gravano is talking about.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano - 11/26/20 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by TheLittleMan
Two different Allie Boys. Allie Boy Cuomo is who Gravano is talking about.

Yep. Not uncommon for mobsters to have the same nickname.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano - 11/26/20 07:18 AM

lol lol He's not talking about Carmine's brother!! It's Allie Boy Cuomo as someone here mentioned before me. Michael Franzese was very close to Allie Boy Persico (Carmine's son) and that Allie Boy was actually godfather to Michael's son.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano - 11/27/20 02:03 AM

correct ralphie
Posted By: pmac

Re: Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano - 11/27/20 02:19 AM

For years I wondered why he never mentioned allie boy carmine's son. There close in age . Made around the same time. There fathers were cool. Just recently in the last year or 2 hes said that allie boys his first sons godfather. I mean that some pretty serious thing. It wouldn't surprise me if the son who I believe mike franzese left his first wife in kids in ny wasnt in contact with. Maybe a letter or card . Maybe. But it makes sense why he left his name out the books and interviews until only recently. Also wonder how much money michael gave allie and his dad to let him go
Posted By: pmac

Re: Allie Boy Persico and Sammy Gravano - 11/27/20 02:23 AM

I caught Sammy's last interview on willy boy. It was interesting. Willy boy only gave up john. The lawyers all pointed it out. And eddie lino and his brother in law got the contract and used tommy karate. Sammy said they were both stone cold gangsters. It's interesting sammy isn't bashing people like he did in his book. Even says john told him to mind his business when it came to him giving willy boy a pass.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET