Home

Greg Scarpa Jr released from prison

Posted By: ColonelReb

Greg Scarpa Jr released from prison - 11/13/20 04:26 AM

Didn't see this on the board unless I overlooked it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-mobster-brooklyn-murders-colombo-crime-family-gregory-scarpa-20201111-zfn2lpg2zzc6log5zj6iffnaie-story.html%3foutputType=amp
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Greg Scarpa Jr released from prison - 11/13/20 07:24 AM

Thanks for the news ColonelReb. The guy was a vicious killer, just like his father. But between his medical conditions and the information he provided, I agree with him being released.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Greg Scarpa Jr released from prison - 11/13/20 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by MightyDR
Thanks for the news ColonelReb. The guy was a vicious killer, just like his father. But between his medical conditions and the information he provided, I agree with him being released.

Probably should have been released 2 decades ago. If they had took his info seriously 9/11 could have been prevented. Sure he is a scammer and was mining the terrorists guys for info to shave time off his sentence. That doesn't negate the information he gleaned. The Feds were too busy career chasing with mob headlines they let terrorists slip in under the radar.

3 things I wish he would delve into in a podcast or video, etc are........

The killing of Jilly Greca if he has info

The killing of bucky dileonardi (Mikey scars brother)

The killing of Tony Frezza (who whacked stymie d'angelo)
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Greg Scarpa Jr released from prison - 11/13/20 02:32 PM

They kept him locked up due to spite. This is where I have an issue with law enforcement. He should of been released 15-20 years ago.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Greg Scarpa Jr released from prison - 11/13/20 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
They kept him locked up due to spite. This is where I have an issue with law enforcement. He should of been released 15-20 years ago.

They are vicious, just as bad as some of the wise guys they go out of there way to set up .... not that you have to set up a wise guy but without almost or borderline shit most would never get pinched.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET