Home

Joseph Guerriero - "Pippy of Connecticut"

Posted By: NYMafia

Joseph Guerriero - "Pippy of Connecticut" - 06/17/20 09:47 PM

Joseph Guerriero - "Pippy of Connecticut"

Joseph Guerriero - aka Pippy - was a smart and nervy soldier in the DeCavalcante Family and a rackets “boss” of the New Britain section of Connecticut.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/joseph-guerriero/
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Joseph Guerriero - "Pippy of Connecticut" - 06/17/20 10:00 PM

Could you please do an article on Tony Riela who started as a Chicago associate and became a Bonanno soldier in New Jersey ?

He has a pretty interesting story. He was the one who organized the meeting between Lefty Ruggiero/Donnie Brasco and Frank Balistrieri through his connections with the Rockford and Chicago families.

Re: Joseph Guerriero - "Pippy of Connecticut" - 06/17/20 10:09 PM

I will send this along to the Other Guy...thanks!
Posted By: JC

Re: Joseph Guerriero - "Pippy of Connecticut" - 06/18/20 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

I really enjoy these articles about some of the lesser known but still important members, I would love it if you wrote one about Doug Rago, a Genovese guy who was also an ILA vice president. I have seen his name come up often in articles about George Barone and the Genovese control of the ports but I have never read anything about his background or the crew he ran and I have never seen his picture on the net.

Re: Joseph Guerriero - "Pippy of Connecticut" - 06/19/20 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by JC
Originally Posted by NYMafia

I really enjoy these articles about some of the lesser known but still important members, I would love it if you wrote one about Doug Rago, a Genovese guy who was also an ILA vice president. I have seen his name come up often in articles about George Barone and the Genovese control of the ports but I have never read anything about his background or the crew he ran and I have never seen his picture on the net.

Thank you! Sent this over to the other guy!
Posted By: boomboomroom

Re: Joseph Guerriero - "Pippy of Connecticut" - 01/21/21 06:25 PM

Here's a video I created called; Top Connecticut Mob Murders. Go check it out by clicking on the link below. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/p0uhX2kuweA

Attached picture 2021-01-21_13-24-48.jpg
Posted By: Njein

Re: Joseph Guerriero - "Pippy of Connecticut" - 01/21/21 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Malavita
Could you please do an article on Tony Riela who started as a Chicago associate and became a Bonanno soldier in New Jersey ?

He has a pretty interesting story. He was the one who organized the meeting between Lefty Ruggiero/Donnie Brasco and Frank Balistrieri through his connections with the Rockford and Chicago families.

Not sure if this is true, but was Riela at the Apalachin meeting as well?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET