Home

Would u risk your life to screw a mobster’s wife?

Posted By: Tonytough

Would u risk your life to screw a mobster’s wife? - 11/20/19 10:08 PM

It seems that the average guy would risk his life when it comes to getting some pusssi
ie Larry as a kid when he was screwing Linda
Scarpa
Posted By: Galante81

Re: Would u risk your life to screw a mobster’s wife? - 11/20/19 10:59 PM

Depends on the wife. I'd definitely smash Nicodemo's wife right now. Deborah Merlino is still pretty hot. She's been run through so many times I doubt Joey would even care anymore.
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Would u risk your life to screw a mobster’s wife? - 11/21/19 12:07 PM

Idc I would risk my life to Bang big Joe Lubranos baby mother. She is gorgeous lol
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Would u risk your life to screw a mobster’s wife? - 11/21/19 01:24 PM

I don't need the aggravation of being with a woman who's married to someone else, much less the wife of someone "capable". So I would pass. But my penis has led me to places I wouldn't otherwise have gone with a loaded gun.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Would u risk your life to screw a mobster’s wife? - 11/23/19 09:22 AM

I once met a kid who did this with a fiance and had to have a sitdown with quiet dom and tony federici at the parkside. The kid also was responsible for giving the woman oxycontin and that upset the genovese associate who was trying to get made even more than before and wanted to kill him. The fiance was on real housewives of nj but dont know which one. And it also could have been a girlfriend goomare not a fiance but anyways...

The kid got a pass but quiet dom didnt say a word as usual and tony ripped into the kid. The kid grew up with both of their sons so he was able to get a pass but he was almost killed.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET