Home

Kulklinski......a comedic genius?

Posted By: tommy_milan

Kulklinski......a comedic genius? - 03/27/19 08:36 PM

He must have a real giggle to himself knowing (some) people have immortalised him and given him god like status being part of Demeos crew and will go down as the deadliest contract killer in eternity for ever. It was nice seeing the 2 attorneys working on the groundwork of the Demeo series being dismissive about him with Bo Dietl. I'd read from an ex inmate of Senter at usp Allenwood,that he was quizzed by other inmates around the time of iceman film and a bemused Senter replied "it's bullshit, fuckin bullshit, I've never even heard of him". I'm sat here starting a thread about him...........
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Kulklinski......a comedic genius? - 03/27/19 09:03 PM

Yeah his relationship with the Demeo crew was bullshit. I think the only known incident was him going into the Gemini Lounge to purchase a firearm but not much else
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Kulklinski......a comedic genius? - 03/27/19 09:10 PM

Notorious bullshitter, but I've got no doubt he's a murderous creep. Waste of oxygen.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Kulklinski......a comedic genius? - 03/27/19 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Notorious bullshitter, but I've got no doubt he's a murderous creep. Waste of oxygen.

He definitely killed a lot of people BUT once he starts going off about Hoffa, Galante,Castellano, Demeo you know he is just bullshitting lol
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Kulklinski......a comedic genius? - 03/27/19 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke

He definitely killed a lot of people BUT once he starts going off about Hoffa, Galante,Castellano, Demeo you know he is just bullshitting lol

Most definitely lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET