Home

Bonanno’s found not guilty

Posted By: Slimshady

Bonanno’s found not guilty - 03/13/19 10:00 PM

Joe c and porky walked- https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-bonanno-not-guilty-20190313-story.html%3foutputType=amp

What u guys think about this?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Bonanno’s found not guilty - 03/13/19 10:35 PM

Wow. Feds lost again. Them 2 better go strait. If im mike nose ive already replaced them. Theyll dig up some shit from years ago to pork them. (You see that) like they did asaro after his not guilty find a old case and fuck em

Re: Bonanno’s found not guilty - 03/13/19 10:36 PM

But then again mike nose would look stupid to replace them bad for team moral
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Bonanno’s found not guilty - 03/13/19 10:57 PM

Damn that means the entire top of the admin is on the street now that Mikey nose is out. I’m sure nose is on supervised

Re: Bonanno’s found not guilty - 03/13/19 11:18 PM

Means them 2 are free to mingle an get back to illegally dumping toxic shit an topless joints

Re: Bonanno’s found not guilty - 03/13/19 11:22 PM

This fucking college buy in scam is all over the news and the old hot bitch from full house. Bonnannos get no press lol. I thought they were going down on the dump stuff and the whole stero type defense i thought was dumb ass hell. People are sick of rats in nyc. Gives the lucheses hope

Re: Bonanno’s found not guilty - 03/14/19 02:55 AM

guess the jury came back with a not guilty in only a few hrs. waste of millions. also over daily news frank cali shot 5 times and ran over with a truck dead on the scene tonight on staten island. gottis are back or a love triangle fucking wensday night just trying to watch survivor and chill
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Bonanno’s found not guilty - 03/14/19 03:32 AM

The two rats they had were so not credible... and they had a hard time proving the racketeering conspiracy which is pathetic.. waste of time

Re: Bonanno’s found not guilty - 03/14/19 03:44 AM

this guy pete bs might have lost every case hes tstified in so far. this one and merlinos theres 1 more i cant remember
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Bonanno’s found not guilty - 03/14/19 05:32 AM

Even though those two rats seemed particularly loathsome, I wasn't expecting this either. Thanks for the news. Seems like a lot going on at the moment.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Bonanno’s found not guilty - 03/14/19 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
Wow. Feds lost again. Them 2 better go strait. If im mike nose ive already replaced them. Theyll dig up some shit from years ago to pork them. (You see that) like they did asaro after his not guilty find a old case and fuck em

https://nypost.com/2018/07/31/mobster-who-claims-jail-food-is-killing-him-scarfs-down-hot-dog/
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET