Home

Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview

Posted By: NickSardinia

Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/21/18 06:08 PM

This is a continuation of the previous series detailing Sonny Franzese’s life. In this brief segment, Sonny comments on his bank robbery conviction, which helps Greg put both of their cases into context. Sonny has never spoken on camera before, so this is a first.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/21/18 08:27 PM

Amazing what LE has done to Italians from the get go they were framing guys and even worse what they did to children and women in there lives .

I really believe that it’s not until recently that they’ve started losing these cases because it’s getting more difficult for them the frame up guys and abuse people in there lives to get info.

Now don’t get me wrong if you are a friend or associate they will frame you up till you are looking at decades in the joint and itsjust now getting hard for them (LE) to make fake cases.

There are some honest LE but they are weeded out before they move up in rank .

Even worse them having Sonny under boss or similar it’s down right disgusting .

They say if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime but when the deck is stacked you are fucked.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/21/18 09:48 PM

Amazing to see Sonny give an interview. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next part.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/21/18 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente
Amazing what LE has done to Italians from the get go they were framing guys and even worse what they did to children and women in there lives .

I really believe that it’s not until recently that they’ve started losing these cases because it’s getting more difficult for them the frame up guys and abuse people in there lives to get info.

Now don’t get me wrong if you are a friend or associate they will frame you up till you are looking at decades in the joint and itsjust now getting hard for them (LE) to make fake cases.

There are some honest LE but they are weeded out before they move up in rank .

Even worse them having Sonny under boss or similar it’s down right disgusting .

They say if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime but when the deck is stacked you are fucked.

Examples?

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/21/18 10:02 PM

LE really railroaded Sonny. He only raped women and killed lots of people. It's not like he did anything THAT bad.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
LE really railroaded Sonny. He only raped women and killed lots of people. It's not like he did anything THAT bad.

My family......and not justifying anything just know and I wish I could explain but there are hundreds if not thousands of examples but I am not a researcher but trust me I know first hand how the law has twisted and it doesn’t surprise me one bit , but what does surprise me that you think that it has not.

And in no way do I think taking advantage of women is good I have several daughters and in no way am I condoning it also I am not agreeing what you said about Sonny because I have no clue.

And don’t think for one minute that I have not used LE to break the law so I have it on both ends .
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 02:04 AM

What is wrong with you? This man served 30 or 40 years for a crime he had nothing to do with. What they did to this poor man was horrible. I'm not saying he's an angel, but I think we can all agree that Sonny is not a bad guy.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

What is wrong with you? This man served 30 or 40 years for a crime he had nothing to do with. What they did to this poor man was horrible. I'm not saying he's an angel, but I think we can all agree that Sonny is not a bad guy.

Didnt you also say you agreed with the Bergin crew who beat the shit out of a mentally handicapped man? I dont disagree that the bank robbery conviction was true BUT Sonny did admit killing many people using a kiddie pool as disposal

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by JCrusher

Didnt you also say you agreed with the Bergin crew who beat the shit out of a mentally handicapped man? I dont disagree that the bank robbery conviction was true BUT Sonny did admit killing many people using a kiddie pool as disposal

I did say that, but you need to see the big picture. It's about the message. If the people in your world understand you mean business, then you can do many things. You can help the less fortunate and bring your neighborhood up. That is what many of these men did. Gotti did it and was loved for it. Sonny is the same man. Beautiful men who made America a better place..in many ways yes.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 02:32 AM

i feel like hes being exploited. i'll skip the interview. if he wanted to talk he should have done so years ago not now that hes in a home and might get a extra vanilla pudding. keep the old legend off the internet , respect his gangsta. lol

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 02:43 AM

I did say that, but you need to see the big picture. It's about the message. If the people in your world understand you mean business, then you can do many things. You can help the less fortunate and bring your neighborhood up. That is what many of these men did. Gotti did it and was loved for it. Sonny is the same man. Beautiful men who made America a better place..in many ways yes.

I do see the big picture. Obviously you are probably young so you dont realize what you are saying is crazy but you will eventually

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
i feel like hes being exploited. i'll skip the interview. if he wanted to talk he should have done so years ago not now that hes in a home and might get a extra vanilla pudding. keep the old legend off the internet , respect his gangsta. lol

True Pmac that’s where I am coming from the guy is obviously seen better days and if 10% of us could reach that age and still be able to put sentences together.....but Feds having him running a crime family with the type of people he would have to deal with and bet your ass if they could get a junkie snitch to say he was active and told him to go collect a debt they would put him away for another 50 !

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 02:52 AM

True Pmac that’s where I am coming from the guy is obviously seen better days and if 10% of us could reach that age and still be able to put sentences together.....but Feds having him running a crime family with the type of people he would have to deal with and bet your ass if they could get a junkie snitch to say he was active and told him to go collect a debt they would put him away for another 50 !

I know why they think he's still active. It's because of Catapano. Sonny is still very sharp and he's revered by the Long Island faction.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 03:00 AM

My family......and not justifying anything just know and I wish I could explain but there are hundreds if not thousands of examples but I am not a researcher but trust me I know first hand how the law has twisted and it doesn’t surprise me one bit , but what does surprise me that you think that it has not.

And in no way do I think taking advantage of women is good I have several daughters and in no way am I condoning it also I am not agreeing what you said about Sonny because I have no clue.

And don’t think for one minute that I have not used LE to break the law so I have it on both ends .

look I dont deny that sometimes the law is twisted. But most of the time law enforcement are the good guys and are just protecting us from those people. My father was a NYC cop so he had a lot of experience with organized crime members. As for Sonny I admit the robbery conviction was probably faulty BUT he got away with many brutal crimes so I dont feel too bad. I feel bad if a regular person with no criminal backround is falsely accused of a crime which unfortunately has happened
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 01:40 PM

The way the feds go after Italians is just a whole different level.
Most of these new cases are nothing more than guys takin g sports action..

They look to put them away for 10, 15 years for that.

Every nationality has an O.C. element that services their people's vices I.E. Russians, Chinese even the hascisld jews.......

Where are the indictments?

The Russian and Chinese are more out in the open than the Italians are today

Where re the cases?

For the most part you very rarely if ever see them maybe once every 5 years a boss gets indicted??

The majority of these new cases are bull Shit the problem is that if you lose at trial your looking at 10-15 years or they offer a plea for 2 years...

The risk isn't worth it.

Look at this week's gangland that whole case against the Crea's is bull Shit.

Look at the case against Merlino he beat it the first time it was bullshit...

I said it before the feds in the late 70's-2000 would wait and build a case and gather evidence for years and years....

Look at Gotti took them 100MM and 6 years they spent buildings a case against him.

Obviously he was the highest profile at the time and not every Nickel and Dime wise guy will warrant such.

You get the picture.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 02:27 PM

I just watched the video
Disgusting

The guy is down to a NUB
Understandable at 100

How and why is his son Michael letting this happen.

If Michael wanted to tell his father's story he should be th e one doing it.

Have the guy look presentable on camera or keep him off.

I don't even think he knows what's going on fully.

He barely looked up at the camera.

No way this guy is the underboss

The Colombo's are better off leaving him in the slot because whoever the name the bullseye will be on their back...

Too many C.I.'S IN the Colombo family It's mainly the the associates from what's left of the Italians in bensonhurst

As soon as the name someone the feds know right away.

It's not like that with the Genovese, Gambino and the Luc's

The pretty much usually have it wrong with those 3 families.

The Colombo's and Bonnano's the feds almost always know what's going on.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 06:46 PM

Thanks Nick will watch later tonight.

And on another note it is for the police to convict on a specific crime not to frame as they believe the person done something else. In a democratic society everyone is allowed a fair trial and minorities are not discriminated against..

The argument of he probably deserved it anyway is BS

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio

And on another note it is for the police to convict on a specific crime not to frame as they believe the person done something else. In a democratic society everyone is allowed a fair trial and minorities are not discriminated against..

Dam right...!

And believe this everyone is doing something and the guy that framed my blood was framed up same as he framed my blood it was not hard the greedy fuck fell right into it was not able to get him busted but he lost his wife and family now sure a fed would be much harder then LE but still some street justice is sweet.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 07:42 PM

lets not get into the whole "democratic" stuff. I agree everyone should get a fair trial BUT I dont feel bad for Sonny...guy was an admitted murderer and criminal

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 07:43 PM

flip side. i wonder what his income is monthly. yaeh he did alot of time but he was in the record biz and im sure was on payrolls even well he was in prison. im talking his ssi and pension. bet some union has been paying him a nice monthly check 3k maybe more. i mean now hes in a nursing home they take it all but the last 2 decades. wonder if he was getting royalties from some of the groups he sighned or whatever. was he a manager. he was in with morris levy alot. he s the guy who gifted chin the upper eastside house
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 09:02 PM

I know why they think he's still active. It's because of Catapano. Sonny is still very sharp and he's revered by the Long Island faction.

Who’s catapano? And would any of the Colombo’s care about the interviews, or about him at all?

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 09:49 PM

I think Catapano is his nephew

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/22/18 10:22 PM

Who’s catapano? And would any of the Colombo’s care about the interviews, or about him at all?

They couldn't care less about these interviews. Same thing with Tommy Shots. That guy actually has his own online blog. Tough Tony Federici and Patsy Parello have both given video interviews. No one cares. They're still just as respected. Solly D, the alleged boss of Chicago has also given a video interview, if I can remember correctly. I'm not even gonna start with Joey Merlino.

Catapano is always by Sonny's side. If Sonny is the underboss (and according to LE, he is), then Catapano is probably the acting underboss. My guess is he's meeting people all over town. It's not that hard to put two and two together.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/23/18 12:28 AM

just my educated guess what ever persico is calling shots today relieved sonny of the underboss position when he was sentence to 8 yrs back in 2011. probaly took a few years but id bet theres been a new underboss for awhile. wasnt benji the claw the underboss for andy russo, hes probaly is again or someone from the persico family tree. im sure sonny is highly respected but you cant have the offical underboss in a assisted living home or whatever its called. theres way to many younger guys think about it.the feds just either dont know or dont want to state it to the public yet. till the next indictment

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/23/18 12:32 AM

some guy testified how sonny ran his induction in 2006 on staten island the guys name was souza he was nuts. said he was pricked with a diabetic needle. cant remeber much but he flipped like 2 yrs later. him and i belive 4 other guys. the colombo just keeps moving along. they probaly brought in some new guys other the last year. grandkids

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/23/18 12:51 AM

some guy testified how sonny ran his induction in 2006 on staten island the guys name was souza he was nuts. said he was pricked with a diabetic needle. cant remeber much but he flipped like 2 yrs later. him and i belive 4 other guys. the colombo just keeps moving along. they probaly brought in some new guys other the last year. grandkids

Don’t get crazy with this like the Gambinos or Bonannos of the 80’s but the blood family has been bringing blood from Italy for 8 years or so and cousins of Persico’s have been also .

Not saying they are building a zips crew but a good amount have been coming.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/23/18 03:37 AM

As for Sonny I admit the robbery conviction was probably faulty BUT he got away with many brutal crimes so I dont feel too bad. I feel bad if a regular person with no criminal backround is falsely accused of a crime which unfortunately has happened

It's not really that anybody cares about career criminals going to jail, it's the fear of a truly innocent person getting jammed up. I know it doesn't happen all the time, and most likely not on purpose, but it's happened, DNA testing has cleared how many people from prison, including death row. That's why this stuff matters.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/23/18 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave

As for Sonny I admit the robbery conviction was probably faulty BUT he got away with many brutal crimes so I dont feel too bad. I feel bad if a regular person with no criminal backround is falsely accused of a crime which unfortunately has happened

It's not really that anybody cares about career criminals going to jail, it's the fear of a truly innocent person getting jammed up. I know it doesn't happen all the time, and most likely not on purpose, but it's happened, DNA testing has cleared how many people from prison, including death row. That's why this stuff matters.

Also these days it’s getting a little harder to do it all the way through the case to court but in the beginning when going after a guy if they use unfair practice they gain the info they need and find out about the people they need then they have there rat or info and they try to keep it legal from there on in .

Look it’s being done it’s always been done and most likely it will never stop ....look how the street cop have to have cameras on their cars on their helmets on their chest because shit is being done illegally by LE .

It has happened to me on both sides of it I have been saved by illegal LE and I have been hurt by it ....it happens everyday!

Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/24/18 05:00 PM

Italians: "Cosa Nostra is the most elaborate and sophisticated organized crime syndicate in world history."

Also Italians: "It's not fair that Italian mobsters get these long prison sentences!"

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/24/18 06:38 PM

Look at pop culture. And try to think of an Italian American musician or actor. You have Frank Sinatra and The Rat Pack. Now I can't remember but either they liked hanging around with wiseguys or the mafia had their hooks in them. You have Frankie Valli who acted on The Sopranos. You have Marlon Brando, whose most famous role is arguably On The Waterfront. You have Martin Scorsese, Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci and Al Pacino who a lot of people associate with mob roles.

Like these are great musicians and actors but that's not my point. My point is that a lot of the time you can't think of one without thinking of the other (maybe a stretch for Brando and Pacino). Which is absurd. But that's how powerful the mob is and the indelible mark it's left on society and pop culture.

Is it any wonder Dr. Melfi's husband and her family hate the mafia? I must watch that scene again where she gets pissed off at her husband. Her husband seems like my kind of guy.

*The above is why I thought it was a bit rich for Joey Merlino to say Jersey Shore made Italian people look bad as if he is the arbiter of that.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/26/18 01:00 AM

Pretty sad that you have two sons...One puts ya away and the other one only visits one time a year despite his father's ailing health...Disgusting !!

I was with my father every day till his last breath !!

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/26/18 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Pretty sad that you have two sons...One puts ya away and the other one only visits one time a year despite his father's ailing health...Disgusting !!

Same here !

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/26/18 06:35 AM

Same here !

You reap what you sow. Sonny got his kids involved in the mob. Maybe if he tried a regular lawful living things might of been different

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/26/18 12:01 PM

Close JC he tried to keep them out but he was framed and in the joint .....but still you don’t bring your children into OC

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/26/18 01:01 PM

In later years, Franzese discussed techniques for mob murders with Gaetano "Guy" Fatato, a new Colombo associate. What Franzese did not realize was that Fatato was a government informant and was taping the conversation. Franzese told Fatato:

I killed a lot of guys - you're not talking about four, five, six, ten.

Sounds like he was framed alright. Not that these people have a persecution complex and think they should be given immunity to do whatever they want.

I'm trying to think of a mobster who didn't raise their children to be criminals too. I could be here all day if I listed all of them so just in terms of the Colombo family: De Ross's sons and nephews were in the mob, so were Persico's, so were Orena's, so were Franzese's, so were Colombo's, so were Scarpa's, so were Scopo's, so were Langella's..

And being framed and innocent aren't mutually exclusive. OJ Simpson was guilty and everyone knew it but the case was tainted because they went overboard trying to nail him. Franzese being framed, not that I believe it without an impartial source, doesn't presume he was innocent of what he was indicted for.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/26/18 01:59 PM

Close JC he tried to keep them out but he was framed and in the joint .....but still you don’t bring your children into OC

Like I said maybe if he tried a honest days work maybe his kids wouldnt of followed him into that life and he wouldnt of given himself a chance to be "framed"

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/31/18 09:44 PM

I've said here before that Michael Franzese seemed like one of the few likable rats...But after seeing these videos and hearing him constantly say that he's now a man of god is insulting...His born again claims is all bs..its nothing but a scam...How can you claim to be a man of god but only visit your father once a year, skip his birthday party etc...Because you're too friggin selfish to fly the 3,000 miles ??

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/31/18 09:48 PM

Not visiting his dad enough will be the least of his problems when Michael meets Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 12/31/18 11:20 PM

Not going to talk bad about Sonny but that fucken Michael!

Fucken flying on his fathers coattails in the life !

Then he is extorting his father in his speeches like he is fucken takes care of him and whole time it’s a fucken racket ! Prick !
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/01/19 12:14 AM

It's obviously not like a typical father/son relationship. Micheal is at the very least a drop out and Sonny might have threatened him. If this is the case, I could imagine it being difficult to visit a family member who threatens you. Michael has kids of his own, and he's going to look out for them before all else. That being said, Michael just seems like a total opportunistic douchebag so if it's a case of Michael just ghosting Sonny for his own selfish interests, I wouldn't be surprised.

$500/mo. social security. Seems we're taking care of our elders today about as good as we were in the 1930s, which is one of the reasons organized crime groups were formed in the first place.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/01/19 12:49 AM

Michael Franzese is a disgrace. He's no man of God. Almost 20 years ago I went to a restaurant in Little Italy and saw Sonny sitting there with a whole bunch of wiseguys. The guy who played Philly Leotardo was with him. The man is revered on the street. I hate seeing him exploited. What these disgusting people are doing is wrong.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/01/19 06:06 PM

Your mother's on her death bed calling you and asking you to come see her before she dies and you ignore her ?? What kind of human being can do something like that ?? Animals have more respect for their family's...He's a no good bum !!

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/01/19 08:12 PM

Your mother's on her death bed calling you and asking you to come see her before she dies and you ignore her ?? What kind of human being can do something like that ?? Animals have more respect for their family's...He's a no good bum !!

agreed

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/02/19 08:11 PM

https://youtu.be/R6iLsAiNK4M

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/05/19 08:27 PM

The guy is better off dead.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/05/19 08:57 PM

Michael is just working a racket ...it’s no big deal other then he using family and that just on a different level of disgusting !!!

I wonder if Michael has his claws in a church or had a vested interest in a few popular preachers that have large congregations because this guy is not past running a scam that borders the law you know being tax exempt opens doors.

But yeah all the shit he knows he has to exploit his father ......and you know the old man despises him for it even though the old man is a gangster.

If Sonny has been put away so many years and he probably did not get made till late 20’s or more that means he has had five years on the street how the fuck does he get fifty kills ??? Fucken Government send them over to Korea and he got them there ?
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/05/19 09:42 PM

Michael is just working a racket ...it’s no big deal other then he using family and that just on a different level of disgusting !!!

I wonder if Michael has his claws in a church or had a vested interest in a few popular preachers that have large congregations because this guy is not past running a scam that borders the law you know being tax exempt opens doors.

But yeah all the shit he knows he has to exploit his father ......and you know the old man despises him for it even though the old man is a gangster.

If Sonny has been put away so many years and he probably did not get made till late 20’s or more that means he has had five years on the street how the fuck does he get fifty kills ??? Fucken Government send them over to Korea and he got them there ?

Hi father does despise him, He knows Michael ratted. He can say what he wants but e's a rat.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/06/19 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Beanshooter

Hi father does despise him, He knows Michael ratted. He can say what he wants but e's a rat.

Bean long time good to see you here .......agreed and everyone in that life thinks just like you .....if not for the world the way it is he would of been hit ....just every agency was sitting on him watching and waiting.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/07/19 03:14 AM

The money Michael said he made with the gas tax scam was SOOoooooooOooooo.000 CRAZY...

He was making $3MM a week.

Even if it went on for just a year that is $700MM

Persico was making $2MM a week.

Can't be

That's just too much money

Where did it go?

I get it was alot of money made those numbers had to be exaggerated
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/07/19 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
The money Michael said he made with the gas tax scam was SOOoooooooOooooo.000 CRAZY...

Can't be

Where did it go?

He is BSing, maybe the whole racket is that much not just him. He is a liar. Man of God my but

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/07/19 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by alexandarns
Originally Posted by BensonHURST

Can't be

Where did it go?

He is BSing, maybe the whole racket is that much not just him. He is a liar. Man of God my but

Sure that number was everything....the entire setup not there take ..... but it did give Persico’s Financial security for a very long time .... but it not there any longer or that’s what they want the government to believe. They do a very good job at having plenty of businesses that are legitimate and some that never make money.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/07/19 03:25 PM

I seen an interview with Michael where he said he was kicking up 25% which was $2MM a week.

That would $8MM a week gross

That is a BILLION DOLLAR racket in one year.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/08/19 01:05 PM

You gotta do a little better with the math. 3mm a week is 156mm, 8mm a week is $416mm. Regardless, that's alotta of fucking dough. Michael didn't seem to be your average mobster. You know he knew it wouldn't last forever. He had to have stashed a pile away. Did the govt ever take his assets, if so, how much did they take?

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/09/19 04:24 AM

Sorry
Was.half sleeping when I did the math

The thing is It went on for years

So in the end still BILLION DOLLARS

Can't be

Would be the biggest racket in American History

The Colombo's would.be the richest family and they are NOT.

Why would Michael be doing the "BORN AGAIN" Racket if he had all that money?

Michael def paid persico off

Back than Persico killed everyone Disctict Attorneys, Cops He would kill the son of a man he hated Franzeese, that was a rat?
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/10/19 03:00 AM

Michael did an awesome interview with Valuetainment, and he tells a story about his father essentially "not defending" him at a sitdown. Not really throwing him under the bus, but distancing himself. And he relates how a life that could do that to a father and son can't be good.

This is not a normal father son relationship here.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview - 01/14/19 04:40 AM

Any father that would being there son into a murderous organization is not normal.

If life circumstances brought the father in that's one thin however, every father should want better for his son.

You are taking a blood oath to put the family before your children.
And some of these guys have killed their sons.

Imagine that?

By right Sonny should have killer both his sons.
And given the opportunity to for the family he would have.

How is that for normal?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET