Home

Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral

Posted By: Dias

Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/26/18 09:19 PM

Did it ever happen?
I may know a few examples but not making the connection right now. I don't know if Gravano per example, who was a sneaky killer, ever did it.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/27/18 01:33 AM

I think this happened loads. Especially if it was a made man that was whacked and the killer was in the same family/crew. If they wanted Feds to think it wasn’t a family sanctioned hit they would attend. Same if they wanted to deflect blame away from the family to other members.

Obviously both the feds and other mafioso know who really done it every time anyway haha. Any Mafia guy gets hit 95% of the time it’s by their own family.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/27/18 02:44 AM

happened often
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/27/18 04:35 AM

Joe Waverly from the Colombos did this in the Aronwald hit...in order to point out to the hit duo who to whack it was done at another mafiosos wake/funeral. Then he had THAT hit team whacked to totally cover his tracks. Sneaky snake for sure.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/27/18 03:42 PM

Tony Blundetto attending Joey Peeps funeral... Peeps, its a fuckin nickname, the family name is Pepparelli.. fuckin Jason hes dyslexic
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/27/18 05:44 PM

There was a video posted awhile back of Angelo Bruno’s funeral where his suspected killers were shown walking in to the church.

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/27/18 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
There was a video posted awhile back of Angelo Bruno’s funeral where his suspected killers were shown walking in to the church.

I remember watching that video Michael, you saw Tony Bananas and Alfred Salerno on it?!
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/27/18 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by mikeyballs211

I remember watching that video Michael, you saw Tony Bananas and Alfred Salerno on it?!

Did I say that??

I was referencing Raymond Martorano who was at least suspected as being part of the plot to kill Bruno. I have my doubts about that but that is who I was referencing.

Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/27/18 08:30 PM

Wasn't Nicky Scarfo present for Salvie Testa's funeral? He must've giggled once or twice during that.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/27/18 08:41 PM

Tony Blundetto attending Joey Peeps funeral... Peeps, its a fuckin nickname, the family name is Pepparelli.. fuckin Jason hes dyslexic

[Linked Image]
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/27/18 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Wasn't Nicky Scarfo present for Salvie Testa's funeral? He must've giggled once or twice during that.

Yeah I would think so. Wasn’t he salvie’s godfather?
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/28/18 03:37 AM

Hi

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/28/18 04:15 AM

Did I say that??

I was referencing Raymond Martorano who was at least suspected as being part of the plot to kill Bruno. I have my doubts about that but that is who I was referencing.

Well yea when u said u saw Brunos killers by all accounts it was Bananas and Salerno.. Martorano may be a conspirator but even that ive never read and he damn sure wasnt a killer. Did you recognize anyone else like Sindone?.. i watched that a few times and i couldnt tell who was who
Posted By: antimafia

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/28/18 04:35 AM

Pat Musitano attended Johnny Papalia's funeral in June 1997.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: antimafia

Re: Killers and conspirators attending victims funeral - 11/28/18 05:30 AM

And then of course there are the made Bonanno guys involved in Gerlando Sciascia's murder who, at the urging or encouragement of Joe Massino, attended Sciascia's funeral.

The individual whose blog is found at http://lcnbios.blogspot.com/ made a list a number of years ago, which was posted on another organized-crime forum (now defunct), of the confirmed Bonanno made members and Bonanno associates who attended Sciascia's wake.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET