Home

Italian OC and gambling

Posted By: Krsheely

Italian OC and gambling - 07/22/18 06:11 PM

Are native Italian groups big into this in either Italy or other countries. Seems to me it's one of american cosa nostra main sources of income but I don't read much of it from those groups.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Italian OC and gambling - 07/22/18 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Krsheely
Are native Italian groups big into this in either Italy or other countries. Seems to me it's one of american cosa nostra main sources of income but I don't read much of it from those groups.

Yes,the oc groups force the bars or other activities to use their slot machines but the most source of income is (apart the drugs) the loansharking.
Posted By: m2w

Re: Italian OC and gambling - 07/22/18 10:30 PM

gambling is a huge source for italian oc, it controls tons of bets points, slot machines, video-poker, online gaming etc.
Posted By: jace

Re: Italian OC and gambling - 07/23/18 02:48 AM

The Sicilians were big in gambling for a while but not in bookmaking or other traditional American games. They had clubs with. advice game who's name I can't recall (Barbuit?) until they faded out. Arabs were also big in it, along with a small handful of Greeks. It is only one aspect of gambling, but was said to be a big money maker for those running the games. I'm speaking about in America, as for Italy they most likely rung everything there.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET