Home

Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over

Posted By: Newengland

Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/16/18 10:55 PM

Hi

Here is a guy that paid for his button, Not only is this a fact but the two guys that did this would have been clipped years ago. One is dead already from drugs. Not only that but guys that are straighten out will follow along because they consider this Joe a friend. Instead of speaking out they bow down then want to point figners when guys go bad.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/17/18 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Newengland
Hi

Here is a guy that paid for his button, Not only is this a fact but the two guys that did this would have been clipped years ago. One is dead already from drugs. Not only that but guys that are straighten out will follow along because they consider this Joe a friend. Instead of speaking out they bow down then want to point figners when guys go bad.

Hey Newengland who said that Ruggiero paid for be made? Only because was a bussiness man and not a thug doesn't mean that paid,in this time the mob need more white collar criminals.
Posted By: artichoke

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/17/18 12:55 PM

it well known he paid for button his wifes father left millions of dollars in real estate that what got him started her father was jr consignlare when zannino went to jail. shacks remade him and took more money off him what a joke.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/17/18 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by artichoke
it well known he paid for button his wifes father left millions of dollars in real estate that what got him started her father was jr consignlare when zannino went to jail. shacks remade him and took more money off him what a joke.

Sorry artichoke I don't understand,was wife to pay ?and who paid for get his husband made ?
Posted By: artichoke

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/17/18 05:42 PM

she inherited the money. he paid himself

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/17/18 08:35 PM

Hi, Furio

Fist off you can be a tough guy & make money but when I say something on here it is a fact I do not have to go look up things. Look at my post I know what I am talking about.
Posted By: sittite

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/17/18 09:03 PM

Hi, Furio

Fist off you can be a tough guy & make money but when I say something on here it is a fact I do not have to go look up things. Look at my post I know what I am talking about.

Ease up Don Boston..... you're not nearly as important as you think...

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/17/18 10:45 PM

Hi

Shitte

Who in their right mind would want to be important in that life today. LMAO. Time for me to not come on here for a while. This way you wannabes can feel important. LMAO
Posted By: sittite

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/18/18 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by sittite
Hi, Furio

Good idea....come thru after your next commission meeting...us wannabes will still be here.
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/18/18 01:21 AM

Hi, Furio

Good idea....come thru after your next commission meeting...us wannabes will still be here.

next commission meeting lol

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/18/18 10:13 PM

Hello,

You will all line up to pay. Like this loser did.

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/20/18 09:42 PM

Hi

My word this guy even took the FBI mans card if he needed to talk.
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/20/18 10:51 PM

Hi

I said this is Furio's previous thread that this is def a guy who paid to be made. Just from looking on the outside it has all the makings of it. Being from the Providence area, when it comes to family business, I rarely if ever have heard his name mentioned among those who are even the slightest in the know about whats going on anymore. No jail time, legitimate business man, driver, bodyguard, etc

My family is deeply rooted in law enforcement here. And what I can say is whenever the convo comes up about " the boys in the city ", and his name is brought up, it's usually a shoulder shrug or a comment along the lines of " he's on the list but there's not much there ". Just my two cents for what it's worth on that side....:
Posted By: KnowNothing

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 06/30/18 02:08 AM

Marble Guy, I don’t know who you have been asking, but Joe Ruggiero is definitely very well known through the state by LE and street guys alike. He had a body shop on Route 44 in East Providence long time ago, now he owns Hyundai, Ford, Chrysler dealerships, tons of property all throughout southern New England, had a club on the water in Providence. His wife’s father was Frank Intiso, heavy hitter from Boston, he was in tight with Salemme when he was running the family, and very close with Shanks. New England is right though, a lot of people feel a certain way about him re: his money and what it got him, mostly rightfully so if you ask me. That being said, I wouldn’t charicuturize him as some kind of punk bitch. Money or not, not someone I’d look to fuck around with. But my point is, old timers and new guys alike, everyone at least knows of him regardless of opinion
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 07/03/18 04:07 AM

I think everybody pays to be made

You have to earn enough money to even be considered
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: Joe Ruggiero This is why the life is over - 07/04/18 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by KnowNothing
Marble Guy, I don’t know who you have been asking, but Joe Ruggiero is definitely very well known through the state by LE and street guys alike. He had a body shop on Route 44 in East Providence long time ago, now he owns Hyundai, Ford, Chrysler dealerships, tons of property all throughout southern New England, had a club on the water in Providence. His wife’s father was Frank Intiso, heavy hitter from Boston, he was in tight with Salemme when he was running the family, and very close with Shanks. New England is right though, a lot of people feel a certain way about him re: his money and what it got him, mostly rightfully so if you ask me. That being said, I wouldn’t charicuturize him as some kind of punk bitch. Money or not, not someone I’d look to fuck around with. But my point is, old timers and new guys alike, everyone at least knows of him regardless of opinion

Yes I understand everyone knows him. He's a Capo so obviously he carries weight in whatever capacity there is now with the family. My point on him specifically, and related to the original argument, is that he's sort of a popcorn wiseguy imo. Meaning hes made some smart legitimate financial/business decisions but doesn't have a real wiseguy track record. Which to me screams " a guy who bought in ". Forget about who he married in to and who he was close with. Has he been called upon on in the life? I.e hits, knocking over trucks, etc.

As I mentioned I have family in law enforcement both active and retired. and again I will say that when this convo is brought up about what's going on, I've always been told he's on the list, he prob has some influence, but there's not much there.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET