Home

If Debra Merlino put the moves on u

Posted By: Tonytough

If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 12:03 AM

would u dare enter into an affair with her? Or would the thought of Joey trying to whack u knock some sense into u. She’s obviously been around the block a few times in his absence
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 01:49 AM

Must be an embarrassment for joey merlino that his wife was banging other guys when he was in the can
Posted By: Slimshady

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 02:17 AM

Eh maybe. She’s worth a blowjob or 2. Wont fuck around too much tho dont wanna end up like johney gongs
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 10:08 AM

Sunday night I was talking with someone I know who owns a restaurant in AC and he was telling me restaurant owners down the shore absolutely dread when Joey and his crew patronize their places because they run up tabs of thousands then walk out on their bill.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Tonytough
would u dare enter into an affair with her? Or would the thought of Joey trying to whack u knock some sense into u. She’s obviously been around the block a few times in his absence

When the reality is worst than fantasy.

https://www.cosanostranews.com/2018/02/deborah-merlino-certainly-doesnt.html?m=1

In October 2003 when Skinny Joey was safely ensconced in a prison cell, Deborah allegedly had "a secret affair with a New York football player," the NY Post reported. The affair resulted in Deborah aborting her "lover's" baby. So said peg-leg drug dealer/murderer William Rinick, who testified that he drove Deborah Merlino to Maryland in October 2001 to undergo the abortion.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 12:42 PM

Dante,.i dont doubt people, everyones experiences can be different..i can only say this,.ive never seen them stiff.anyone,.and ive never.heard.it.from.someone it happened to, only rumor, and.i can def say never saw it..ever...now, some sucker at the table may pick it up haha, but not a beat

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
Dante,.i dont doubt people, everyones experiences can be different..i can only say this,.ive never seen them stiff.anyone,.and ive never.heard.it.from.someone it happened to, only rumor, and.i can def say never saw it..ever...now, some sucker at the table may pick it up haha, but not a beat

https://www.cosanostranews.com/2018/02/deborah-merlino-certainly-doesnt.html?m=1

(Rinick shouldn't be viewed as the most reliable source, as Deborah had testified against him. And as Gossip Extra recently noted: The prosecutor claimed Rinick himself may have had the affair with Deborah. As will shortly be revealed, he was found in a somewhat compromising position.)

Deborah was spotted with Rinick almost immediately after Merlino went away. 

The Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office was investigating drug trafficking and the murder of an alleged member of a drug-trafficking ring. On December 6, five weeks after the murder and three days after Joey was sentenced, a taskforce consisting of state drug agents and city homicide and drug officers raided the Merlino home early one morning. Hiding under the bed of one of Joey’s two daughters, was Rinick, wearing only his underwear.
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 05:06 PM

I probably would because I'm a sick fuck however Joey would be on my mind alot lol

Alot of guys would stay clear from Debra because of Joey's reputation which I'm sure he's pleased of. If I was Joey I would of whacked her for fucking around while he was in the jail but at the same time she's the mother of his kids so I can understand
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Japseye1
I probably would because I'm a sick fuck however Joey would be on my mind alot lol

Alot of guys would stay clear from Debra because of Joey's reputation which I'm sure he's pleased of. If I was Joey I would of whacked her for fucking around while he was in the jail but at the same time she's the mother of his kids so I can understand

Why would he whack her? She's his meal ticket.

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 07:27 PM

Like any women is the meal ticket... she cheated on him? one in the head and then move to the next. But like I said she has kids with him so maybe I would think twice also
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 07:43 PM

Like any women is the meal ticket... she cheated on him? one in the head and then move to the next. But like I said she has kids with him so maybe I would think twice also

So you would kill your wife if she cheated on you?

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by RollinBones

my name is not Joey Merlino..
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 08:19 PM

my name is not Joey Merlino..

Ya never know, he did have an Instagram after all. lol
Posted By: Right_Pride

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 09:50 PM

[quote=DanteMoltisanti]Sunday night I was talking with someone I know who owns a restaurant in AC and he was telling me restaurant owners down the shore absolutely dread when Joey and his crew patronize their places because they run up tabs of thousands then walk out on their bill

I know a few of those guys, i do not believe that story at all.

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 10:09 PM

Whack Debra no but kill the man that fucked debra yes.
Like Michael Devi ne that had an affair with ally boy wife and was killed in January 24,1992.

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/01/18 10:13 PM

Wasn't Greg Scarpa a cuck too?

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 12:26 AM

Yes that goes without saying. The NFL player should of definitely had his ass kicked or shot. I think killing him would probably start another trial lol but it's the principle in my eyes

@ Moe Tilden , I can understand that because he was the punisher and being abused for once got him off

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 02:04 AM

Maybe Joey accepts it somewhat. On tape, remember when Joey was complaining how the Feds tailed him on one night when he took a broad to shoot some craps.

Problem was, he lied to his wife as to his whereabouts.

Who did Dutchie have an affair with? He was mentioned in Nick crow’s book as a very handsome guy. Who had the ladies crawling

Supposedly Faffy hated him since Cheryl used to always throw up his name. In Anastasia’s book, he mentioned Dutchie was killed for sleeping with a high ranking member’s wife
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 03:00 AM

This is why Joey is a nobody. Can you picture a Joey Gallo or a Vinny Basciano letting somebody f--- their women? It wouldn't happen.

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
This is why Joey is a nobody.

If you don't make it here tomorrow I'll know what happened

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 06:30 AM

Dutchie waa supposedly with stevies girl. Guys do crack me up..joey is a nobody..says a guy..ON THE INTERNET

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 11:04 AM

If my husband looked like Faffy Iannarella, I would cheat on him.

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
Dutchie waa supposedly with stevies girl. Guys do crack me up..joey is a nobody..says a guy..ON THE INTERNET

I still can’t get over the fact these guys whack or try to whack all these other guys who bang their girls

Unless it was a sexual assault then fair enough but their bitchhes willingly bent over!

If Steve or Joey’s girl banged 1 dude every weekend whilst they were inside. That’s 12 dudes they have to bury in one yr alone

Which is impossible right... well unless u had the Demeo crew around lol. But my point is, why bother. U won’t even break even at that point & why it’s a life sentence over a cuck... which is exactly what they are
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 01:32 PM

Dutchie was banging Stevie’s wife then Stevie banged Dutchie’s and then Merlino, Borgesi, and Stevie whacked Dutchie

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 07:12 PM

Didn’t know of the second part of that equation..sounds like stevie and ditches wife won that affair scorecard
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

No since he was the one who allowed it to happen. It would be one thing if his wife did it on her own. But I doubt she would do that if Scarpa wasn't down he would whack her. He whacked everything.

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by WhackWhack

No since he was the one who allowed it to happen. It would be one thing if his wife did it on her own. But I doubt she would do that if Scarpa wasn't down he would whack her. He whacked everything.

There's a reason he needed glasses.

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 06/02/18 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by WhackWhack

Not really, the author in that book mentioned on the surface it appeared Greg went along with it. But the reality was, Greg had no choice but to go along

She was a lot younger than him, and he knew it. Meaning she was going to cuck him anyway, not to mention he was still married when she went with Larry

He was head over heels to even contemplate whacking Linda.

Oh as for Dutchie, Anastasia mentioned it the other way round. That Dutchie found out (Steve) was banging a relative of his, so he banged his wife in return. Man, why all these whacking. Just organise a massive gang bang- that way, nobody has to
sneak around and put on an act

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 05/14/20 08:50 AM

I wonder if Hose’s wife has been a good girl since he’s been away- she’s probably a lot more careful now due to social media and everyone having a camera phone vs the past. But a skank will always be a skank from what I’ve seen all my life

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 05/14/20 11:51 AM

In Italy Debra Merlino would be used for feed the pigs.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 05/14/20 01:54 PM

For sure. In Calabria she would've ended up in an acid bath. They don't take getting cucked lightly over there.

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 05/14/20 05:44 PM

In the ndrangheta that are the most focused on the concept of honor, in certain ndrine can't be made who has a sister that is a prostitute.In the summer 1976 Teresa Bellocco was killed with her 7 old son and his husband that refused to kill her; was the 3 cousin of Teresa that whacked them to save the family prestige.
Francesca Familiari was killed in front of her 5 year old daughter because lived with a gypsy, it was her uncle who killed her to avenge the honor of the family.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 05/14/20 06:01 PM

The Original Musitano killed his sister, because as a widow she went on walk with a man from town or something like that. While playing cards, Angelo Musitano, gets taunted by his friends.

To restore his honor, he stabs his sister to death, dragging her through the streets. Then shoots, pretty much the first guy he sees.

From there flees to Hamilton, and lives under a fake name. He and his family are from the same part of Calabria, as Antonio and Maria Rosa Papalia.

https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca...taly-after-murdering-his-widowed-sister/
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 05/14/20 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Francesca Familiari was killed in front of her 5 year old daughter because lived with a gypsy, it was her uncle who killed her to avenge the honor of the family.

Kinda weird that there's one Ndrine (Rango-Zingari) that are gypsies themselves.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 05/14/20 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Kinda weird that there's one Ndrine (Rango-Zingari) that are gypsies themselves.

Several gypsy clans affliated with the 'Ndrangheta and also one in Sicily with Cosa Nostra.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 05/14/20 08:57 PM

" Mad Sam" Destefano brought extra-marital affairs to a whole new level. As the story goes, he wanted to punish his wife for some transgression,(real or imagined) so he went out and kidnapped a random man off the street,took him home and forced him, at gunpoint to have sex with her.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: If Debra Merlino put the moves on u - 05/15/20 03:37 AM

I heard this before quite a few times. Was this actually true or do you think it’s the usual mob propaganda they do prior to setting someone up for the hit parade?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET