Home

Sonny_from_Peoria > PeoriaSonny309

Posted By: PeoriaSonny309

Sonny_from_Peoria > PeoriaSonny309 - 04/21/18 12:53 PM

Sorry for any confusion but I can never remember my password so I always try to stay logged in but for some reason my internet had timed out the other day but to clea anything up but Sonny from Peoria is me now under PeoriaSonny309 thanx and glad to be back on once again.
Posted By: SC

Re: Sonny_from_Peoria > PeoriaSonny309 - 04/21/18 01:12 PM

Sonny,

You are not allowed to open two membership accounts here on the GBB. There is a link to that account on which you can request your password sent to you via the email address you had listed for it. I just sent you a temporary password for you to use. Please use ONLY that account. I will block this account shortly.

Re: Sonny_from_Peoria > PeoriaSonny309 - 04/21/18 02:10 PM

I have a new email address because I don't remember password in order to see the password to sign on here so delete the old one if want cause I can no longer sign into that email address hence the reason I created a new account and email address

Re: Sonny_from_Peoria > PeoriaSonny309 - 04/21/18 02:11 PM

If there is a problem with deleting my old account and old email address then I will go elsewhere if need
Posted By: SC

Re: Sonny_from_Peoria > PeoriaSonny309 - 04/21/18 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by PeoriaSonny309
If there is a problem with deleting my old account and old email address then I will go elsewhere if need

That's up to you but we shouldn't have a problem.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET