Home

Difference between cocaine and heroin trafficking

Posted By: Blackmobs

Difference between cocaine and heroin trafficking - 01/31/18 11:44 AM

South american drug cartels are king of the cocaine trafficking. And Asian drug cartels control the heroin drug trade. How different are those organizations who deal with two of the most known drugs?
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Difference between cocaine and heroin trafficking - 01/31/18 12:34 PM

By asian you mean yakuza and triads ?
Or asian american street gangs ?
Posted By: doggystyle

Re: Difference between cocaine and heroin trafficking - 01/31/18 12:47 PM

I believe the Asians has more control of their drug than the South Americans. In Colombia Mexico is like a rollercoaster with this group being dominant, then after a few years this other group.

I believe thou the coke buisness is much more money than the heroin.
Posted By: Blackmobs

Re: Difference between cocaine and heroin trafficking - 01/31/18 01:10 PM

By asians i mean, east asia, like triads.
And afghan groups
Posted By: m2w

Re: Difference between cocaine and heroin trafficking - 01/31/18 09:17 PM

heroin is mostly produced by paramilitary oand talibans groups in afghanistan, thailandia, laos and myanmar
cocaine is produced in colombia mostly by armed forces and paramilitary groups (farc, eln, auc)
the organized crime groups (mexican/colombians cartels, triads, yakuza, italian mafia etc.)are mostly intermediators who buy from the producers and distribute it to smaller groups
Posted By: Yonkers

Re: Difference between cocaine and heroin trafficking - 02/06/18 05:29 AM

Heroin that is imported to the US comes mostly from Columbia and Mexico. Asia and Middle east heroin goes mostly to Europe. Columbian heroin is mostly east coast of the US and Mexican heroin is mostly West coast of the US. Common misconception that Afghan heroin is flooding the streets of the US.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Difference between cocaine and heroin trafficking - 02/06/18 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by doggystyle

I believe thou the coke buisness is much more money than the heroin.

Heroin is worth way more in the states than cocaine
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Difference between cocaine and heroin trafficking - 02/06/18 05:26 PM

I think that there are no substantial differences between trafficking in cocaine or heroin, perhaps there is more demand for heroin due to the opioid abuse epidemic.
Posted By: Jimmybrown

Re: Difference between cocaine and heroin trafficking - 02/06/18 09:49 PM

The Heroin produced in the Afghanistan is of a far more superior quality than what is produced in the Americas. The black tar mexican stuff is less potent and more damaging in the long run to body. Heroin use or more specifically opuim use has been abused for centuries. The opuim wars between the East Indian company (British) and China proves this.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET