Home

Mexico’s New, Deadlier Crime Warlords

Posted By: doggystyle

Mexico’s New, Deadlier Crime Warlords - 12/09/17 12:31 AM

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countri...o-record-levels

Is it just me who's wondering when the Mexicans will loose their power in the drugbuissnes? I mean all the great leaders are captured or killed, the big cartels has split into several small groups. These small groups of young gangsters has no longer the same international reach as the elders.

Is it just a matter of time , and if it is. Who's next? Maybe be the italians with the help of Ndrangheta starts to gain their nr 1 spot again?
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Mexico’s New, Deadlier Crime Warlords - 12/09/17 05:58 AM

The US drug trade will still be supplied by Mexican DTOs presently and the near future. They may splinter into smaller groups but still earning a significant portion of revenue from the drug racket.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Mexico’s New, Deadlier Crime Warlords - 12/09/17 02:57 PM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
The US drug trade will still be supplied by Mexican DTOs presently and the near future. They may splinter into smaller groups but still earning a significant portion of revenue from the drug racket.

Indeed!! That border is still there and as long as that border is there, the Mexicans will be the big dogs in the drug game..
Posted By: Chicken713

Re: Mexico’s New, Deadlier Crime Warlords - 12/10/17 06:07 AM

Originally Posted By: doggystyle
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countri...o-record-levels

Is it just me who's wondering when the Mexicans will loose their power in the drugbuissnes? I mean all the great leaders are captured or killed, the big cartels has split into several small groups. These small groups of young gangsters has no longer the same international reach as the elders.

Is it just a matter of time , and if it is. Who's next? Maybe be the italians with the help of Ndrangheta starts to gain their nr 1 spot again?

El Mayo Zambada hasn't been captured and is doing well as the number 1 in Sinaloa

Info
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Mexico’s New, Deadlier Crime Warlords - 12/10/17 06:23 AM

What italian the lcn ?
I know that the gambino's have contacts with the Ndrangheta
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET