Home

Made Man ?

Posted By: MobMan

Made Man ? - 11/10/17 03:11 AM

I wonder how hard it is to become a Made Man today ? Especially since everyone flips now .
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Made Man ? - 11/10/17 03:14 AM

A better question mobMan is why would anyone want to become a made guy.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Made Man ? - 11/10/17 03:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
A better question mobMan is why would anyone want to become a made guy.

Right! Check this thread:
http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=367602&page=1
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Made Man ? - 11/10/17 12:02 PM

Excellent Turnbull! Spot on!
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Made Man ? - 11/10/17 12:23 PM

I think most of us would want to get made..deep down
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Made Man ? - 11/10/17 02:08 PM

Maybe in the 1950's. Who wants to live a life where you are always looking over your shoulder.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Made Man ? - 11/10/17 03:33 PM

Turnbull that is a great post. I don't know how I missed it before. I think you summed it up perfectly.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Made Man ? - 11/10/17 07:23 PM

the classic mob time ! haha
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Made Man ? - 11/10/17 10:21 PM

I know it is an impossible task to do, but if there was a way to ask every made man if they had the opportunity to re-live their lives, would they join the mafia again?

I'll bet you the vast majority would not for the precise reasons mentioned in Turnbull's thread.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Made Man ? - 11/10/17 10:36 PM

someone like carlo gambino and luciano, joe bonanno, aniello dellacroce, tony salerno.
they will probably choose to join the mob again...
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Made Man ? - 11/10/17 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By: MeyerLansky
someone like carlo gambino and luciano, joe bonanno, aniello dellacroce, tony salerno.
they will probably choose to join the mob again...

I said the vast majority. Of course there will be a minority that will choose to stay. Especially if you are at the top of the totem pole with no one to answer to, but even some of them might say I made my money why should I worry about the guy behind me that wants my job and be killed.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Made Man ? - 11/10/17 11:25 PM

How about Lansky? He lost so much. But he was there from the beginning and seen so much. Would you look back and say, I'd do it all over again.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET