Home

New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial

Posted By: Ted

New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial - 10/09/17 05:51 AM

https://youtu.be/qb64CDUo3zY
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial - 10/09/17 11:58 AM

Thanks for the posting!

Ummm, why is Shratweiser still saying "This weeks edition of Mob Talk" ?

They use to do them weekly I believe but recently it seems like 1 every 2-3 months.
Posted By: padrone

Re: New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial - 10/09/17 02:30 PM

I saw Shatweiser at the Walmart in Cherry Hill yesterday with his wife and kid!
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial - 10/09/17 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: padrone
I saw Shatweiser at the Walmart in Cherry Hill yesterday with his wife and kid!

Next time you see him, Tell him to say, "On this tri-monthly edition of Mob Talk"
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial - 10/09/17 05:39 PM

The fuck are they gonna talk about on a weekly show?

Philly's a small town.
Posted By: Organized Crime Channel

Re: New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial - 10/09/17 07:17 PM

they have been doing a weekly show for a couple months now ever since Joey Merlino was indicted they have semi fresh content to talk about every week now...before there was no news to talk about so that is why you havent seen them around in a while we feature there talk every week on our channel great stuff because they have a lot of sources in Philly that keep them updated on Mob news...etc..
Posted By: pmac

Re: New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial - 12/06/17 11:11 PM

Mayo face reports the genovese aseociate who wore the wire think his name is rubeo will testify at merlinos trial in a few weeks. I think this is a game of chicken coming down to the wire whose gonna fold. I read a few agents got forced into retirment and reassigned cause of this guy rubeo running amuck it will be interesting.
Posted By: merlino

Re: New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial - 12/08/17 03:00 AM

dave s says govt has 3 witnesses prepared to testify against merlino and also IRS gonna try and get him on tax evasion
Posted By: Jules_X

Re: New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial - 12/08/17 01:33 PM

Travolota perfectly casted for the john gotti movie - are you kidding me
great actor - yes but he tries so hard to look mean in that trailer
the casting in general is bad / i mean they casted that hillbilly from mississippi burning to play Ruggiero ... WTF

Re: New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial - 12/08/17 05:35 PM

Capeci wrote about turncoat bonanno capo peter longvillo of staten island will link merlino to that health care shit i wonder who the 3rd co operating witness is. I think its someone from florida that was hands on. Think they brought more charges against merlino yesterday there pileling on. The feds dont want the defense to be able to bring up abunch of domestic assaults rubeo and longvello did to there wives and girls. I think thats bull. The da will use them as witnesses to paint merlino as a thug killer and boss but the defense cant ask about how they beat there wives. That old saying cant have your cake and eat it to or how ever its said. Guess the genovese capo rooster had a plea deal of 5yrs but called it off cause they wanted him to admitt membership in the family. I thought the feds gave up on that bullshit. To make the guys cringe and have to admit membership like 100 guys have admitted to it and went back to crime once there free. But this guy wouldnt admit and is gonna go to trial next to merlino but neither of them are charged with a crime together weird.

Re: New mob talk: Merlino's upcoming trial - 12/08/17 05:55 PM

Think the last boss to go on trial was massino. Merlino going to trial in NYC is a big move. The other families have to respect that. Hes already beats 2 or 3 federal murder trials. Only gotti did that 1 time.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET