Home

Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club

Posted By: GangstersInc

Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 10:07 AM

Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mob-rat-john-alite-got-beat-up-at-a-strip-club
Posted By: bronx

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 11:34 AM

can you post the video? if you have it
Posted By: Aces

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 12:17 PM

This is so fuckin childish its not even funny; 50 something year old guys getting into fights ???! Wtf !!!!! Its fucking bizarre.
Alite should move to the west coast, stop with the tough guy stories since no one is impressed with it, and open up some sort of business.
No one cares how tough you supposedly were back in 1989.
Posted By: pilliano

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 12:41 PM

Look who is involved with the story.Kasparoza..The gotti's number one fan boy..same drivel he's been spouting for ages.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 01:17 PM

Why are GangstersInc publishing Kasparoza's fan fiction?

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 02:14 PM

Thought the same myself.David must believe him lol.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 03:35 PM

Originally Posted By: pilliano
Thought the same myself.David must believe him lol.

It is true though, Alite admits it in that radio show. He said that 8 men followed him outside but he didn't have his Superman suit on that day so he decided not to fight them. He did have his Aquaman suit on that day though, he said, so he jumped in the water to escape them.
Posted By: bostonattorney

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 03:56 PM

Wow. I made a couple observations. First, the date of the incident is April 1 which I understand is April Fools Day. Second, him leaving his cellphone behind, while fleeing from such a threat he jumps into sewage, in a place where the cellphone is discovered by a source whom is able to view the call log (without password) and conveniently report he called his sons and the police. Sounds like fiction.

Is JA such a publicity/attention seeker he would admit to/fabricate something like this for self promotion?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 04:37 PM

Ya boston att. First thing i noticed was april 1. Like the orange man in charge likes to say fake news.

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 04:37 PM

He may have been followed out by a bunch of guys and decided to run, who wouldnt?? Thats not the issue. At his age, why is he putting himself in these childish predictaments. Why even go to some sleazy strip joint in queens where a bunch of criminal albanians hang out.. its just chilish and stupid on so many levels.

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 04:45 PM

Idk about Alite but Gotti definitely isn't tough.

Same as Joey Merlino, he always makes sure he's with about ten guys when he starts throwing his weight around.
Posted By: Kasparoza

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 10:55 PM

Thank you, David.

As per the date: I was going to publish this in April but someone asked me to hold back on it. The cellphone: it was unlocked when he dropped it so the person who picked it up did not need to enter a password.

And as for "fan fiction"-- lol. That's good. But yes-- he admitted to it on the radio. He just filled the story with numerous lies.
Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 11:30 PM

Wtf was the Moron doing at sugardaddys in the first place ? Its run by OC,I'm pretty sure Bonannos control that spot as they have quite a few of the spots in that area and surrounding areas ! The Albanians hate him,he's a laughing stock since he was off with the Italians forever and was a wannabe Italian ! The Albanians hate the Italians and vice versa !
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/06/17 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
Thank you, David.

As per the date: I was going to publish this in April but someone asked me to hold back on it. The cellphone: it was unlocked when he dropped it so the person who picked it up did not need to enter a password.

And as for "fan fiction"-- lol. That's good. But yes-- he admitted to it on the radio. He just filled the story with numerous lies.

Has there come a day in the last two years of your life where the name John Alite did not pop into your head?
Posted By: Kasparoza

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 12:00 AM

One or two.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 12:04 AM

lol
Posted By: Ted

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Aces
He may have been followed out by a bunch of guys and decided to run, who wouldnt?? Thats not the issue. At his age, why is he putting himself in these childish predictaments. Why even go to some sleazy strip joint in queens where a bunch of criminal albanians hang out.. its just chilish and stupid on so many levels.

He's obsessed with maintaing the tough wiseguy rep that only ever existed in his head.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 02:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
One or two.

lol

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 08:36 AM

I didn't have a doubt it was wasn't true Billy,it was that kasparoza was the story teller.A man obsessed with with Alite.Yet mr 302,the so called one time acting boss went to daddy and cried that he wanted to leave the life..Hope your doing good Billy.

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 11:13 AM

Originally Posted By: pilliano
I didn't have a doubt it was wasn't true Billy,it was that kasparoza was the story teller.A man obsessed with with Alite.Yet mr 302,the so called one time acting boss went to daddy and cried that he wanted to leave the life..Hope your doing good Billy.

I am my friend, I hope all is well with you too S.

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 11:38 AM

At least Jr Gotti doesnt go around acting like an idiot and telling tough guy stories. I give him credit fir walking away and i give him credit for telling his father he is done with the life.
He also seems like a good father.
The guy was in solitary and was put through the mill.
99.99% of guys would of cracked including everyone on this board.

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 12:27 PM

Alite and Gotti's relationship reminds me of Madonna and Sean Penn's.

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 05:48 PM

Gotti done his tough guy act like when his father was in Power and fucked lots of people up and over because who his dad was.No doubt he's a good father,like lots on here,and I can't speak for anyone on here about solitary or jail,but I get up in the morning and go to work to provide for my family so that makes me a better man than jr gotti.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 07:04 PM

Too bad the didn't open up his skull...
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 07:06 PM

At least Jr Gotti doesnt go around acting like an idiot and telling tough guy stories. I give him credit fir walking away and i give him credit for telling his father he is done with the life.

I agree..It took more balls to walk away..
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/07/17 08:50 PM

As much as I wish this story was true, they lost me when they claimed he crawled in to the sewage drain and refused to come out...If this is the only way Gotti jr. has to pay him back, by having some second rate blog make up story's for him because he's got no balls to go confront him himself, then he's every bit the joke the NYC mob thought he was !!
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/08/17 11:13 AM

He doesn't walk around telling tough guy stories because he doesn't want the Feds to play attention

Alite on otherhand- Feds could give two shits

Gotti walked away because he can't do time/ and with the 302 it indicates he's ready to talk. If he got life he'd likely go all the way but a lot of guys he has info on are already away or dead since his info goes back 2 decades- so not even sure he'd make a good rat

And because he knows he would 1. Die in jail or 2 rat, that's why he crawled under a
Rock. Defo not out of morale

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/08/17 11:19 AM

As for the story itself- yes it happened but most likely not the spin Kas put on it for obvious reasons

Alite went to a club alone (as much as we shit on him) he is as crazy as he says he is (whether genuinely stupid or tough) or both who knows

Point is he's at this club alone and could give two shits- gets sucker punched. That happens

When he says he saw 8-10 guys outside, most likely it was 4-5 guys

Crapped it and jumped into the water to escape them. Hey I've seen wild animals do it in the wild when they come across a pride lol guess it works

As many have said- these rats are literally openly walking around. In comparison many of u say Gotti Jr is very careful about where he goes & the dangers that lurk

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/08/17 11:55 AM

Anyone ever figure out why Gotti got stabbed that one time?

Anyone buying the good samaritan story?
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/08/17 12:07 PM

Alite only has the 80s tough guy image to go on because he has nothing else going for him in life.Whatever money or contacts he had were 20 years ago without him thinking about the past he has no future.I just finished watching a sports doco on Michael Jordan and the one thing about him is he is the greatest bball player of all time but you never hear from him anymore he could get a reality,sports show interviews anything he wants but he doesnt.you guys know why?Because he has other things in his life and by this point he is a billionare so he doesnt have to talk about the 90s anymore.My point is people who have nothing in there lives always talk about the past

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/08/17 12:49 PM

Gotti jr cant do time?? He did a total of 8 years, 2 of which were in solitary.
He told his dad he wanted to walk away then he did 6 years, its when he came out and his father passed that he officially walked away. This was after he did 6 years.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/08/17 01:15 PM

Agree.

I love it how people on this board love to shit on Jnr. About how he's absolutely not a tough guy, etc. etc.
What a joke. The guy did EIGHT fucking years inside but no, that's nothing, according to people here who've done zero fucking time.
The guy could also tear anyone on this board a second one, but, yeah, he's a pussy.

What a joke.

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/08/17 07:39 PM

How many tough guys on the street do you know do their fighting on the internet ??

Matter of fact people get mocked on this board for doing exactly that...

Doing the 8 years,yeah that's tough...Having your battles on the internet instead of face to face is anything but tough !!

If he was smart he'd just let it go already, because it only embarrasses him more !!

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/08/17 11:35 PM

(Sorry forget to hit quote Tiger's post)
I agree he has nothing but what do U expect

He's done long stint abroad and whatever money he had/ that's assuming he even had any to begin with is gone

Unlike Gotti Jr he doesn't have a rich daddy to come home to

All these rats don't have much- especially the lower tier guys like Alite. They go into witsec and get some dead end job etc

Guys like Sammy were able to keep their money or Leonetti who robbed his uncle

Plus with a criminal record it's going to be hard trying to set up a business, unless u have a lot of money and don't need a loan

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/08/17 11:38 PM

Gotti jr cant do time?? He did a total of 8 years, 2 of which were in solitary.
He told his dad he wanted to walk away then he did 6 years, its when he came out and his father passed that he officially walked away. This was after he did 6 years.

Your missing the point

He did 8 yrs because he saw the light at end of the tunnel

In his mind he figured he'd plead the case, do his time and get out

Leonetti would have done 8 yrs sitting on his head. 45 yrs is a different matter

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/09/17 11:11 AM

Did Gotti really do two years in solitary?

Or was it two weeks and he embellished it?

He seems like the kind of guy who would embellish something like that.

What I don't like is one guy acting as if he holds the moral victory over the other.

Gotti wrote a book. Gotti is doing a movie. Gotti's family are Z list reality TV stars. Gotti gave the Feds intel. Gotti gave interviews.

All rat moves.

A rat by any other name is still a rat. I'm going to paraphrase Samuel L. Jackson in 187: if you are going to be a rat, don't be a half assed rat, be an all the way rat.

Can you imagine real gangsters like Bobby Manna and Jimmy Ida pulling the shit Gotti did?

They would rather die first.

And just because you are a mobster doesn't automatically make you a badass.

The guys at the top (Casso, Amuso and Gotti senior) all comfortably got their asses beat when they threw their weight around in prison.

There is a reason lowly associates pick up debts and not them.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/09/17 11:40 AM

Junior shared a cell with dutch crime boss Henk Rommy in the MCC. Gotti advised him to take a plea deal, because eventhough the case is weak, the prosecution usually wins. But Rommy is defiant and takes his chances in court. He's still serving time. Release Date: 05/31/2021

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/09/17 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

He sure does...And if he was doing 2 years in solitary you could guarantee he would send mommy to do an exclusive with the NY Daily News about his unfair treatment like he's sent her out numerous other times on his behalf !!

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/09/17 04:22 PM

Did JGJ serve his sentence at MCC or was he held there pretrial?

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/09/17 06:03 PM

mcc and mdc are pretrial and holding places .. very few guys serve out sentences there..

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/09/17 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Hollander
Junior shared a cell with dutch crime boss Henk Rommy in the MCC. Gotti advised him to take a plea deal, because eventhough the case is weak, the prosecution usually wins. But Rommy is defiant and takes his chances in court. He's still serving time. Release Date: 05/31/2021

Rommy's case was a classic example of entrapment by the DEA.

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/09/17 10:20 PM

Any sentenced inmate at an MCC is suspect. They house a great number of cooperating witnesses there.

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/09/17 11:25 PM

true, many c.i.s there.. make them bunkie's of guys even in there designated joint,
Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/10/17 12:44 AM

I highly doubt Jr did 2 years in Solitary ! To see what he did with those 302's says it all,2 years in Solitary/The BoxI think he might have went all in on cooperating but who knows ? And Mobsters in general are fake tough guys,I'd say seeing firsthand and hearing things, most would get they're asses handed to them and have in the street only to then have others handle they're beefs ! It is true,The part where Alite was a straight psychopath in the streets and many were very fearful and scared of the guy for many reasons but during his ratting and now after I don't get the guy ? He just lies like a rug ! I'm not as old as Alite but I knew him very well from the neighborhood. Ronnie was the man in Ozp,woodhaven,HB and always looked out for Alite but Alite goes and fucks Ronnie too ! When no one,I mean the bigger guys in the neighborhood wanted nothing to do with Alite Ronnie took care of him and bent over backwards for the guy
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/10/17 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted By: Hollander

Rommy's case was a classic example of entrapment by the DEA.

True, the DEA have quite a few operatives in the Netherlands.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/10/17 07:49 AM

What I don't like is one guy acting as if he holds the moral victory over the other.

Gotti wrote a book. Gotti is doing a movie. Gotti's family are Z list reality TV stars. Gotti gave the Feds intel. Gotti gave interviews.

All rat moves.

A rat by any other name is still a rat. I'm going to paraphrase Samuel L. Jackson in 187: if you are going to be a rat, don't be a half assed rat, be an all the way rat.

Can you imagine real gangsters like Bobby Manna and Jimmy Ida pulling the shit Gotti did?

They would rather die first.

And just because you are a mobster doesn't automatically make you a badass.

The guys at the top (Casso, Amuso and Gotti senior) all comfortably got their asses beat when they threw their weight around in prison.

There is a reason lowly associates pick up debts and not them.

Moe good point especially regarding Ida and Manna, no way would those real deal stone gangsters pull that shit

And Alite is a total punk bitch. His book claiming he got in a fuckin Die Hard John Mcclain like shootout at his farmhouse in Jersey staving off a team of assasins is just one thing in a line of his bullshit

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/10/17 09:54 AM

Yeh Alite defo bullshits a lot on some of his stories but I guess that's how they want to sell heir books, what with these fictitious stories

However one thing I do give credit to Alite is he says it how it is

And that there is no code on the streets "nobody takes care of u when your away, every guy is looking to bang your wife, your best friend would kill u" etc

He also tells anyone (young guys) who want to be tough guys that they will end up in the slammer and that's the reality of "the life"

Can't knock him on that subject

Whereas most other rats like Leonetti, Sammy, Big Ron could could careless about giving out advice

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/10/17 12:57 PM

Alite also comes across as a bully that preyed on the weak. Again, he was a boxer!! What was his amateur record? He surely fought in the gold gloves?
How the fuck can he say he was a boxer !!!!! Remember, on the street he gets to pick his marks whereas in the boxing ring he would of had to fight guys his own size and also he would have to fight actual boxers and not some shit head in a bar.. thats why you will never see his boxing record.
He tells a story how he abused some guy at his home , i think a contractor.
It was sadistic and bordered on sexual assault. Some weird shit. A good human being would never do something like that.

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/10/17 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo

He sure does...And if he was doing 2 years in solitary you could guarantee he would send mommy to do an exclusive with the NY Daily News about his unfair treatment like he's sent her out numerous other times on his behalf !!

Well he openly said in his book he filed a complaint or something against the prison, whereas uncle Gene being oldschool refused to and just stayed in solitary until they decided to let him out

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/10/17 10:31 PM

Alite also comes across as a bully that preyed on the weak. Again, he was a boxer!! What was his amateur record? He surely fought in the gold gloves?
How the fuck can he say he was a boxer !!!!! Remember, on the street he gets to pick his marks whereas in the boxing ring he would of had to fight guys his own size and also he would have to fight actual boxers and not some shit head in a bar.. thats why you will never see his boxing record.
He tells a story how he abused some guy at his home , i think a contractor.
It was sadistic and bordered on sexual assault. Some weird shit. A good human being would never do something like that.

Of course he was a bully, that's the whole point of being a monster. The strong prey on the weak. The only ones that aren't bullies are the less hands on type earners/ businessmen

But even they can be bullies by bullying other contractors etc who says they have to get their hands dirty. Does it look like the "sweetheart Tommy Gambino" was going to come round and beat ya ass... he sends someone else to do it

They're all coward bullies

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/11/17 05:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Tonytough

Well he openly said in his book he filed a complaint or something against the prison, whereas uncle Gene being oldschool refused to and just stayed in solitary until they decided to let him out

What do ya mean..he filed a complaint for being in solitary ??

Re: Mob rat John Alite got beat up at a strip club - 06/11/17 09:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Tonytough

What do ya mean..he filed a complaint for being in solitary ??

I read his book last yr so can't remember word for word, but seems like he was in and out of solitary and getting transferred around at times....

The incident I'm referring to was when he was put in solitary for no apparent reason (authorities alleged he was conspiring with his uncle Gene and Pete) to whack the Marion warden (think Gotti Jr claims it was Kasman or Joe Watts) who provided this info

Jr says he himself filed a complaint to get himself out of solitary, whereas uncle Pete wasn't technically in jail yet. Well he was but he was awaiting trial and had more rights so he was taken out of solitary

Whereas Gene outright refused to sue the authorities and just stayed in solitary according to Jr (said his uncle was "old school)

But admitted he himself felt u had to
Use the law to deal with the law
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET