Home

Philly mob associate stabbed last night....

Posted By: tjonezee

Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 03:01 PM

At 11th and Oregon, according to Dave shratweiser's twitter feed. Doesn't name the victim and says the suspect got away. Anyone hear anything?
Posted By: merlino

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: tjonezee
At 11th and Oregon, according to Dave shratweiser's twitter feed. Doesn't name the victim and says the suspect got away. Anyone hear anything?

I bet scott burnstein of gangster report is probably in the know he has people he talks to on the street and within the philly pd
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 03:50 PM

Mayo Face's Twitter originally stated it was a 48 year old man. So, whose 48 years old and an Associate?

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Mayo Face's Twitter originally stated it was a 48 year old man. So, whose 48 years old and an Associate?

wagner brother?
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By: merlino

wagner brother?

Thought about them. Or the poker player, Procopio. He's about that age.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 05:38 PM

.@FOX29philly Sources say victim in South Philly stabbing is mob associate. Not cooperating.Suspect escapes.#fox29

The Doctor of Loads.‏ @DoctorLoads 27m27 minutes ago
More
@DSchratwieser @FOX29philly Any word if he was a patron at a nearby well known associated bar?
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Dave Schratwieser‏ @DSchratwieser 22m22 minutes ago
More
@DoctorLoads He's familiar with the area. He's out of the hospital as well
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 05:51 PM

Very interesting... If I had to put money on it, it would be Vince Procopio as he frequents that area (Cookie Bar on 10th & Oregon) and also actually owns a salon and corner grocery store on 11th & Oregon, which would put him right in the middle of all of this. He's also right around that age (48 years old). That said, it could be a lot of people since Cookie's on 10th & Oregon is a big hangout for not only the 10th & O Crew (some of whom are also technically mob associates). Ray Wags also lives up the street from 11th & Oregon so he could be a suspect although I don't see him getting into something like that (just based on what I do know of him and my guy instinct). Would love to hear from anyone who knows anything about this...
Posted By: tjonezee

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 05:56 PM

I thought Procopio too, but he's 51 by all accounts in past news reports.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 06:23 PM

Oh ok then scratch Procopio. I wonder if it's an associate of Phil Narducci linked to him via 10th & O who got into it with a Mob Associate? Pretty speculative and that would also be assuming that there is in fact an active beef with Narducci and the current Mob faction in power right now. But just thinking since Cookies @ 10th & Oregon is the defacto HQ for the 10th & O crew...
Posted By: Itiswhatitis

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 06:55 PM

Highly surprised if Wags would carry out a piece of work like this. Only way Ray is "stabbing" someone is in self defense. Not his MO at all.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 08:04 PM

Schrat said it wasnt a wagner that was stabbed so obv he knows who it was

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 08:08 PM

So which mob associates do we know that were born in either 1969 or 1968?
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: irishkaos
Originally Posted By: merlino

wagner brother?

Thought about them. Or the poker player, Procopio. He's about that age.

Good choice.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Itiswhatitis
Highly surprised if Wags would carry out a piece of work like this. Only way Ray is "stabbing" someone is in self defense. Not his MO at all.

I meant Ray Wags would be the one getting stabbed (not doing the stabbing). I agree with you that Ray Wags would not be going out and stabbing anyone... At least highly unlikely.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 08:20 PM

I met Vince once through my wife's oldest sister,@ Cookies back in '04,around the time we got married, seemed nice enough guy ,around my age, dont have a clue why anyone would want 2 hurt the guy though..
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 08:28 PM

First day of the month. Someone doing collections, or someone avoiding paying his vig.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/02/17 08:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCvamAq2JSI

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 11:51 AM

It was Billy Bones DePena who got stabbed the other night.

http://gangsterreport.com/philadelphia-m...-of-the-street/
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 12:12 PM

It was Billy Bones DePena who got stabbed the other night.

http://gangsterreport.com/philadelphia-m...-of-the-street/

Very active crew Lance has going.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 01:49 PM

2017 and there are several nail joints and corner stores wonder if they have cameras running, buddy has place a few blocks off 11th and his business has a good running camera outside

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 02:00 PM

Yeah, William Billy Bones DePena is under Grande now who is under Lance. So this is definitely something involving Mikey Lance's crew

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 02:04 PM

Serp-

Doesn't Billy Bones have a house in AC Area and is around the AC area a lot too? I saw him once at the Greenhouse Tiki Bar on a hot August afternoon a few summers ago while I was sucking down ice cold beers...
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 02:10 PM

Serp-

Doesn't Billy Bones have a house in AC Area and is around the AC area a lot too? I saw him once at the Greenhouse Tiki Bar on a hot August afternoon a few summers ago while I was sucking down ice cold beers...

For some reason I read this in the narrator from The Wonder Years' voice.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 02:25 PM

Serp-

Ventnor or Ventnor Heights with the rest of that crew in summer , few of them are year round .

Brigantine has become a popular spot for the young guys also.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
I met Vince once through my wife's oldest sister,@ Cookies back in '04,around the time we got married, seemed nice enough guy ,around my age, dont have a clue why anyone would want 2 hurt the guy though..

He got robbed in his house 2 or 3 years ago for what was believed to see a nice sum of money. He was bruised up good during the process, I don't know if he was beaten with a bat or pipe. The rumour on the streets was a girl he was fooling around with set him up. Him and the other brother seem cool enough, the brother that is deaf can be annoying, but also funny at times.

Billy Bones has sneaker store on 21st and Oregon I believe. If I'm not mistaken he has a son with the Gongs sister.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 04:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Serp-

For some reason I read this in the narrator from The Wonder Years' voice.

rolleyes

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 04:38 PM

Only thing I remember about this guy is he was involved in the Borgata thing

What is he known for? Running booking for Lance?
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 05:45 PM

Billy Bones has a huge book. Very low key guy, very quiet guy. Not a loud mouth at all. Comes off like he Is a made.But I'm not saying he is. well respected.

He has a nephew, we used too call him, Baby Bones. Kid is crazy now from what I hear.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: GerryLang

He got robbed in his house 2 or 3 years ago for what was believed to see a nice sum of money. He was bruised up good during the process, I don't know if he was beaten with a bat or pipe. The rumour on the streets was a girl he was fooling around with set him up. Him and the other brother seem cool enough, the brother that is deaf can be annoying, but also funny at times.

Billy Bones has sneaker store on 21st and Oregon I believe. If I'm not mistaken he has a son with the Gongs sister.

Wait GerryLang- is Billy Bones Depena's brother Christian this guy in the picture I've attached to this post by any chance?

Also, Gong's sister has a great rack! Just a little side note...

Attached picture image.jpg

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 07:50 PM

wtf everyone keeps talking about this rack with no link to said evidence!
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob

Wait GerryLang- is Billy Bones Depena's brother Christian this guy in the picture I've attached to this post by any chance?

I don't know to be honest

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Here are a few of Gong's sister and her very nice boobies:

Posted By: Scalish

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 09:24 PM

She is a butterface
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/03/17 09:30 PM

Nice tits, rough paper route.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/04/17 05:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
She is a butterface

Yep !!!
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/04/17 02:33 PM

Stevie Gongs was caught up in the Borgata bust at first too, but the DA dropped the charges, said it looked like he was just betting through them, not taking book.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/04/17 06:14 PM

Hey Serp,

Not sure if you know is Stevie Gongs like his brother a big mouth or is he quiet. Also how is he looked at by guys like Merlino and Mazzone?
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/04/17 06:52 PM

She is a butterface

Was about to say this.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/04/17 07:17 PM

I think she's pretty.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/04/17 08:09 PM

We all have different taste I guess Moe.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/05/17 12:45 AM

Hey Serp,

Not sure if you know is Stevie Gongs like his brother a big mouth or is he quiet. Also how is he looked at by guys like Merlino and Mazzone?

I have never been around the guy . I am friends with many or the old crew Family and friends, I go back way before " uncle Joe ever was introduced to Nick sr.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/05/17 12:52 AM

Yeah, William Billy Bones DePena is under Grande now who is under Lance. So this is definitely something involving Mikey Lance's crew

Been trying to tell you how big Lance is in my posts the last few months or so , now they have him as street boss or more how convenient .

But did not know he was getting that big !!!

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/05/17 01:00 AM

Thx for the response pal.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/05/17 01:24 AM

I think she's pretty.

Yeah she is nice looking, especially in the first pic.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/05/17 01:48 AM

William "Billy Bones" DePena and one of his associates (seems to be one of his top guys)

That's his nephew. That is not Billy Bones

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/05/17 05:30 AM

Oh shit my bad

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/05/17 03:35 PM

Thanks bro

Not bad I'd use her face as a canvas

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/06/17 05:44 PM

Thanks bro

Not bad I'd use her face as a canvas

You owe me a new keyboard, because half my lunch is on it now! lol
Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/06/17 06:42 PM

Billy Bones nephew... little billy bones is a wild kid.. lives up 11th between oregon and sunk.. just from the corner of this incident.

Has done plenty of time.. he can be seen many days in this vicinity or at the tire shop across the street in tracksuit.

Very much looks like the part. Overall a nice kid. But very much thinks hes bigger than he is. Can see him growing maybe. Little crazy

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/06/17 06:48 PM

This guy is not related to dePena at all.

He is a fringe hanger on. Puts himself close to Joey and was also seen with Joey outside FED court during the chang parole violation about a year ago. He can be seen trying to shield Joey. First time i had seen him. Seems like a fan boy really.

Think hes gotten a scolding every once in awhile from the crew for putting up to many videos. Has no street involvement from what I've seen.

Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/06/17 08:19 PM

I think she's pretty.

Agreed Moe, I wouldn't kick her out of my bed that's for sure.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/06/17 09:58 PM

To act like she is hideous is a bit much. Lol nothing special but id def make a deposit.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/06/17 10:00 PM

Agreed shes hot for her age probaly mid 40tys. She probaly was a smokeshow 20yrs back. Kinda feel like her pics probaly shouldnt be up on this blog but who the fuck am i. Keep them coming.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/06/17 10:10 PM

I would give her the best 5 seconds she's ever had.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/06/17 10:18 PM

LOL moe. Also pmac her brother is dead anyway and seemed like a real idiot..fuck it haha

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/06/17 10:50 PM

Yeah I thought about that and was not gonna put them up but BlackJack convinced me... Oh well, she clearly would not be upset about getting any attention... She definitely hates getting attention for her tits

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/07/17 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
LOL moe. Also pmac her brother is dead anyway and seemed like a real idiot..fuck it haha

only one brother is dead

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/07/17 12:16 PM

Yeah I thought about that and was not gonna put them up but BlackJack convinced me... Oh well, she clearly would not be upset about getting any attention... She definitely hates getting attention for her tits

yeah she picks outfits that cover them
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/08/17 11:40 AM

Is this why the New York guys laugh at the phily guys and I will say 90 percent of the New York guys invented the world plus the New York guys have a ton of rats

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/10/17 06:07 PM

I would be the best three inches she ever had.
Posted By: Aces

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/10/17 07:50 PM

I would be the best three inches she ever had.

Well Moe, if you and i both put our dicks together, it would be the best 5 inches she ever had. As long as you arent homaphobic.
Posted By: Ellsworth

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/13/17 02:52 AM

Is it possible that " baby bones" was the guy who got stabbed?
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 03/13/17 01:02 PM

What sick things that are wrote on here gangster wannabe on here and then to talk about a female like this is terrible but it's not Philadelphia it's telladelphia
Posted By: PhillyGuys

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/07/18 01:05 PM

No the guy in the picture is Kristian Giordano. He lived in South Philly when we was kids then moved to NJ in like middle school. Does some dental shit with gold teeth. His moms got a spot in Margate he's at a lot and he still hangs out in the city a lot.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/07/18 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Scalish
Hey Serp,

Late here but I don’t know him.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/07/18 02:17 PM

Yeah I knew his name was Kristian didn’t know that was his deal. Thanks PhillyGuy. Glad you’re hanging here you know what’s going- I can tell

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/07/18 02:21 PM

He’s like half deaf or something too right? How’d he get close to joey? Or Joey just being nice?
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/07/18 02:47 PM

I had a dream last night I was driving around Joe Ligambi and he was schooling me on the ways of the Philly mob. Fucking weird. What I get for going to bed sober.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/07/18 03:24 PM

Yeah he's deaf. He wears a implant and can hear from that. He is friends with Joey and all of the guys. He heads to FL with his daughter a couple times a year to see Joey and the Petullos. He is very close with Maria Donnie and Joey P.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/07/18 06:19 PM

Was Donnie Joey’s neighbor? I’ve never met or heard of
Him until Joey moved to FL. He’s an interesting character to me. I’ll leave it at that...

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/07/18 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by PHL_Mob
Was Donnie Joey’s neighbor? I’ve never met or heard of
Him until Joey moved to FL. He’s an interesting character to me. I’ll leave it at that...

Yes, Donnie was Joeys neighbor and Joey is Godfather to Donnie’s son. Joey and Donnie lived together in Florida when Joey was first released.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/07/18 07:39 PM

They may have been back in the day. I don't know Don very well, just Joey and Donnie. They lived down the shore when I was growing up... Ventnor or Galloway and went to Atlantic City HS.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/09/18 04:48 PM

Yeah I knew Joey went to AC high school. PhillyGuy... that was a good line on the other thread “my sister in law is a liberal too” hahahah definitely using that.

What’s the pulse on Phil Narducci? He getting along or interact with the guys at all? I know he hangs with Johnny Garbs
Posted By: PhillyBilly

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/09/18 07:30 PM

Thank you "PhillyGuys"... great line.
much appreciated
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/09/18 10:08 PM

My take is phil is fine with most of the guys..except maybe pung....and has no interest in it regardless

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/10/18 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
I had a dream last night I was driving around Joe Ligambi and he was schooling me on the ways of the Philly mob. Fucking weird. What I get for going to bed sober.

Several guys here have regular dreams about Philly mobsters. Although most of them are about Joey Merlino.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/10/18 09:13 PM

lol grin grin
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/10/18 09:57 PM

I did not want to comment to him.. he must be 16 -20 never been on a date. never played football or baseball. never been in a fair fight. watched way tooo many movies. and someone dangerous looking to impress somebody in sp,. when u dream about certain people, they were on your mind way to much... for most of us in our teen age days we dreamed of women. this kid needs sit back look at his self in the mirror and to wipe his chin.. but probably a great way for you to come up with that 10 grand.. some of the guys might enjoy it. I really cant believe I just read that. Wow that kid or guy has problems galoreeee...

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/11/18 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by grumpies
I did not want to comment to him.. he must be 16 -20 never been on a date. never played football or baseball. never been in a fair fight. watched way tooo many movies. and someone dangerous looking to impress somebody in sp,. when u dream about certain people, they were on your mind way to much... for most of us in our teen age days we dreamed of women. this kid needs sit back look at his self in the mirror and to wipe his chin.. but probably a great way for you to come up with that 10 grand.. some of the guys might enjoy it. I really cant believe I just read that. Wow that kid or guy has problems galoreeee...

leave your stupid opinions to yourself
trust me you are not even worth michael toes
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/11/18 10:21 PM

I've had many dreams about being a mobster. One time I was a capo in the Gambino family very close to Jackie Nose. I was basically running his crew and making sure everything was running smooth. Another time I was an up and coming associate working closely with Nicky Scarfo. He showed me how to stab guys without actually killing them right away. 'Gotta keep 'em conscious' he´d say.. I realizee these dreams sounds pretty sick, but at least they're just dreams. I'd never break the law in reaility.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/11/18 10:27 PM

I had a dream that Big Ang from Mob Wives sat on my face.

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/11/18 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

You serious?

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/11/18 10:58 PM

only moe could have a dream like that grin

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/11/18 11:03 PM

Lol
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/11/18 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

I've had many dreams about being a mobster. One time I was a capo in the Gambino family very close to Jackie Nose. I was basically running his crew and making sure everything was running smooth. Another time I was an up and coming associate working closely with Nicky Scarfo. He showed me how to stab guys without actually killing them right away. 'Gotta keep 'em conscious' he´d say.. I realizee these dreams sounds pretty sick, but at least they're just dreams. I'd never break the law in reaility.

Jesus Christ Almighty. I sincerely hope you're trolling. This is the same guy who said "I would rather watch my 4-year-old son get torn to pieces by hungry lions than rat."

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/11/18 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa

Jesus Christ Almighty. I sincerely hope you're trolling. This is the same guy who said "I would rather watch my 4-year-old son get torn to pieces by hungry lions than rat."

What is your problem? It's dreams!! You never had wild dreams while you sleep? You try to bully Giacomo (an old man) and now you're after me for dreaming. I got a lot of respect for you as a poster, but this is not right sir

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/11/18 11:23 PM

yeah since when people can control their dreams ?!
a lot of people dream about many weird wild, exciting, crazy, and happy things, even things who aren't related to them at all.
i once had a dream that i was involved in a motorcycle accident
and iv'e never had one never wanted to have one and never rode on with anyone so...
everyone have wild dreams

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/11/18 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
yeah since when people can control their dreams ?!
a lot of people dream about many weird wild, exciting, crazy, and happy things, even things who aren't related to them at all.
i once had a dream that i was involved in a motorcycle accident
and iv'e never had one never wanted to have one and never rode on with anyone so...
everyone have wild dreams

THANK YOU! clap
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/12/18 03:40 AM

What is your problem? It's dreams!! You never had wild dreams while you sleep? You try to bully Giacomo (an old man) and now you're after me for dreaming. I got a lot of respect for you as a poster, but this is not right sir

Explain how I've bullied Giacomo. I question him about his uncorroborated facts. You wanna know why I do this? Because he's been proven wrong on multiple occasions and was even kicked off another mob forum after admitting to making up facts for no reason.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/12/18 02:26 PM

I sincerely hope you're trolling."This is the same guy who said "I would rather watch my 4-year-old son get torn to pieces by hungry lions than rat."

lol

True soldier, that Ralphie Boy...Got balls the size of cows!

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/12/18 04:01 PM

I had a dream that this thread was about a Philly Mob Associate who got stabbed........

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/12/18 05:34 PM

Ok, which one of u guys filmed this video? LOL

https://youtu.be/Gm7Mfjn51zw

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/12/18 07:38 PM

Geezus got me a little dizzy and that was HILARIOUS but he was waking north up passyunk towards stogie joes and cianglini hangs out there every day its good place for some pizza, that area is big time hipster area...thats awesome hope he posts some more videos, just dont drop the phone or edit it and maybe smoke a heater while you filming so you aint coughin up a lung

please watch his other videos I just did and they are something else

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/12/18 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by merlino
Geezus got me a little dizzy and that was HILARIOUS but he was waking north up passyunk towards stogie joes and cianglini hangs out there every day its good place for some pizza, that area is big time hipster area...thats awesome hope he posts some more videos, just dont drop the phone or edit it and maybe smoke a heater while you filming so you aint coughin up a lung

please watch his other videos I just did and they are something else

I guarantee that clown is someone on these boards lol

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/12/18 09:10 PM

Yes , Chickie Chang is glued to Stogie Joes so I guarantee that who it was in the video

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/12/18 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Yes , Chickie Chang is glued to Stogie Joes so I guarantee that who it was in the video

Very surprised that he was star struck ! And even more surprised he was over the top on Skinny and the boys to the point that they were in his mind a father figure !

Jesus If I had to think of someone in the life as a father figure,,, things are bad enough,,,and I kind of feel bad for the guy cos look what he is doing as a adult.... if he was caught by neighborhood guy he could get labeled a 🐀 and then he would have worse problems.

That life is not a good life “ it’s all pain and suffering...

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/13/18 01:22 AM

Serp right on and if he is from there ppl would know his voice & he said where he lives, needs to edit the video, the droppin of the cell phone & hackin cough had me laughing, hope he keeps them coming because they are funny, the bruno one is great

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/13/18 02:01 AM

The image of him dressed up as a snowman for Joey Merlino’s kids trying to look tough for Joey had me dying 😂😂😂

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/13/18 12:14 PM

The image of him dressed up as a snowman for Joey Merlino’s kids trying to look tough for Joey had me dying 😂😂😂

i watched the bruno one and it is tv viewing for days and laughs, but ya the snowman part and he says in the one video he was born in the 80s or something

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/13/18 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by merlino

i watched the bruno one and it is tv viewing for days and laughs, but ya the snowman part and he says in the one video he was born in the 80s or something

I watched all three of them too! People who aren’t from the Northeast like us and are used to people like this are going to really get a kick out of his videos...

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/13/18 04:56 PM

People from Philly love their wiseguys more than guys from Boston and Chicago love their baseball teams and guys from Canada love their hockey teams and guys from Seattle love their soccer team.

Guys from Philly totally wear Phillies jerseys with Merlino, Mazzone and Borgesi on them, right?

Well not Borgesi cos he isn't a stud muffin.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/13/18 08:31 PM

People from Philly love their wiseguys more than guys from Boston and Chicago love their baseball teams and guys from Canada love their hockey teams and guys from Seattle love their soccer team.

Guys from Philly totally wear Phillies jerseys with Merlino, Mazzone and Borgesi on them, right?

Yeah its kinda weird how they love guys like merlino who by all accounts was a punk mobster. I could understand them respecting his father who besides being a fall down drunk was a respected wiseguy. Merlino was "so respected" that his wife was banging another guy while he was in the can lol

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/13/18 11:56 PM

I really enjoy your comments about the philly guys. Never gets old.
Posted By: Philly_Broadway

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 09/24/18 12:54 AM

Thanks for the link to the video. I watched Philly 2 AM Italian market. Made me laugh. "Theres" the 2 jerkoffs that invented the cheesesteaks so it did them no good they're both dead".

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 01/14/19 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by GerryLang
Originally Posted by hoodlum

Is that the guys selling Nike sneakers out of the back of the UHaul truck on the street on a stand off Oregon and 20th I believe? They have nice stuff!

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 01/15/19 05:42 PM

Just to elaborate it was Baby Bones who was stabbed not Depena Sr... Baby bones is Depena Sr nephew...

His father is Johnny Gongs

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 01/15/19 07:16 PM

Is he involved?

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 01/16/19 03:20 AM

Nah just a wannabe... hes been involved in some real dumb stuff over the years... just acting out mostly. Think hes bigger than what he is

Re: Philly mob associate stabbed last night.... - 04/25/20 02:45 AM

This is Billy Bones DePena

http://www.njdge.org/exclusion/depena_william.htm
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET