Home

Sammy Bull Gravano 60 Minutes

Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Sammy Bull Gravano 60 Minutes - 02/05/17 07:34 AM

https://youtu.be/9cUdMbhzaNg
Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Re: Sammy Bull Gravano 60 Minutes - 02/05/17 07:49 AM

I personally think Gravano was preparing to take full control of the Gambino family and was taking all the necessary steps before the last and final indictment brought down Gotti and Himself and it was all over and he had no chance of ever getting out of prison.He heard the all the tapes/wiretaps of Gotti berating him burying everyone and ratted and freed himself ! When you think about it, Gravano was taking over everything and having all soldiers and captains reporting to him direct ! He was also begining to learn and become involved in the Garbage/waste carting rackets and also the Garment/textiles rackets. Gravano was also sicilian, Something Gotti was not. I think he was planning to eventually take out Gotti,Either in the same way Gotti had with Castellano or by doing what he already had in motion Eating up all the rackets,Power and influence through having all the family in line under him ! I think if It would have went on another few years Gravano would have eventually aligned himself with Gigante and leaders in the other families !
Posted By: bronx

Re: Sammy Bull Gravano 60 Minutes - 02/06/17 04:01 AM

i agree with you on some of your thoughts about gravano, he never thought he would get pinched with gotti,, he figure john would screw up and go to prison..if not in time maybe sneak john , all possible..listening to the ravine tapes tells you gotti had enough of gravano..getting pinched prob saved some lives..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET