Home

NEW VIDEO" Mobster - Crazy Joe Gallo

Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

NEW VIDEO" Mobster - Crazy Joe Gallo - 01/25/17 09:59 PM

Joseph Gallo (April 7, 1929 – April 7, 1972), also known as "Crazy Joe", was a celebrated New York City gangster for the Profaci crime family, later known as the Colombo crime family. Gallo initiated one of the bloodiest mob conflicts since the 1931 Castellammarese War and was murdered as a result of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O2W134MsTo
Posted By: fergie

Re: NEW VIDEO" Mobster - Crazy Joe Gallo - 01/26/17 12:35 AM

Ok production I suppose, but I could "ask Alexa" on Amazon and get the same audio info...

B & B you've got some talent and interest, why not research more so you present something original?
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: NEW VIDEO" Mobster - Crazy Joe Gallo - 01/26/17 01:07 AM

I do come across some little tidbits of info that I previously didn't know from watching B&B's videos....Like this one, I didn't know what Joey said to the producer of The gang that couldn't shoot straight (Although it came from one of the few books I haven't read, The Encyclopedia)

I do agree that I would like to hear some more in depth details. Ones that require A LOT of time and energy.

Overall, I enjoy the videos. Unique voice too.
Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

Re: NEW VIDEO" Mobster - Crazy Joe Gallo - 01/26/17 04:07 PM

Thank you for the kind words. However, I thought it was original. I don't want to make stuff up.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: NEW VIDEO" Mobster - Crazy Joe Gallo - 01/26/17 07:32 PM

Well done! Thanks for sharing. I like your videos.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: NEW VIDEO" Mobster - Crazy Joe Gallo - 01/27/17 01:42 AM

Originally Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen
Thank you for the kind words. However, I thought it was original. I don't want to make stuff up.

he was nothing more than a low-level soldier, and he was gay in the joint, "joey" by goddard. he went to the joint for trying to shake down a guy who cashed checks, he wasn't making 200 bucks a week, the cops were on president st every day, or else profaci's men would have killed him right off, the profaci war was a joke.... he was fighting a guy worth 200 million dollars, the gallos couldn't buy lunch. profaci laughed at him.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: NEW VIDEO" Mobster - Crazy Joe Gallo - 01/27/17 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

he was nothing more than a low-level soldier, and he was gay in the joint, "joey" by goddard. he went to the joint for trying to shake down a guy who cashed checks, he wasn't making 200 bucks a week, the cops were on president st every day, or else profaci's men would have killed him right off, the profaci war was a joke.... he was fighting a guy worth 200 million dollars, the gallos couldn't buy lunch. profaci laughed at him.

If he had that much money, then why would he demand even more tribute? Was he that much of a greedy SOB?
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: NEW VIDEO" Mobster - Crazy Joe Gallo - 01/29/17 04:40 AM

yes, he was god-awful greedy, largest olive oil importer in the U.S. was fined 50,000 dollars one year for watering down his olive oil. and the only L.C.N boss who still make all his soldiers pay monthly dues. snake persico related a story that raab used in his book five families. snake did a hi-jacking and thought it right if he kicked up to the old man [;profaci] he got 2,000 bucks and sent it to profaci expecting profaci to take maybe 150 bucks of it. it back as 200 for persico, THAT WAS PROFACI.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET