Home

Kaboni Savage

Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Kaboni Savage - 09/20/16 07:56 PM

Any one know where i can find more info on him? Info on the internet is scarce.

Thanks
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/20/16 09:46 PM

George anastasia wrote extensively on the trial, you would probably find it on big trial .net. He did a radio interview on the case. http://whyy.org/cms/radiotimes/2013/06/0...orge-anastasia/

Theres also some wiretaps of him on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ3nLTLK5jE
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/21/16 11:32 AM

When will he be executed?

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/21/16 06:05 PM

Im sure he has appeals and everything so probably wont be for a while.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/21/16 06:10 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

He should already be rotting in the ground. Our appeal system is a joke and needs a vast overhaul.
Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/22/16 12:55 AM

Id rather die then be at ADX Florence... prison is worse than death.

I say they let him out rot in there.

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/22/16 06:15 AM

Originally Posted By: VitoSpatafore
Id rather die then be at ADX Florence... prison is worse than death.

I say they let him out rot in there.

People, especially those against the death penalty, always say prison is worse than death but it's nonsense. Notice how virtually all those condemned to die fight for life in prison instead. It's easy to think otherwise when it's not you facing your own mortality and eventually meeting your Maker.

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/22/16 08:41 AM

Lethal injection is a pretty benign way to go, better than ADX Florence that's for sure. They say it's a sterile version of Hell.

Lethal injection is pretty painless supposedly, it's the whole process of being strapped to a gurney under fluorescent lights and the next of kin of the people you killed watching you, that is disturbing I'd reckon..
Posted By: merlino

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/22/16 12:43 PM

Agreed he along with his sister and his henchmen should have been dead years ago, this dude terrorized n philly and added to the war zone there, savage could be a character right out of the wire or tv show power

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/22/16 06:07 PM

Lethal injection is a pretty benign way to go, better than ADX Florence that's for sure. They say it's a sterile version of Hell.

Lethal injection is pretty painless supposedly, it's the whole process of being strapped to a gurney under fluorescent lights and the next of kin of the people you killed watching you, that is disturbing I'd reckon..

The fear comes from dying in and of itself and not so much how it's going to happen. Again, it's easy to sit behind a computer and say you'd prefer death over prison but you're not facing death. And, as I said, the fact that most condemned and their lawyers do everything they can to avoid the death penalty, even if it means they spend years in a hell hole prison, should tell you something.

The point being, life in prison being "worse than death" is a dishonest and false argument by those (mostly on the left) who are against capital punishment. Especially when so many of those on the left routinely sympathize and justify people like Savage.

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/22/16 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

The fear comes from dying in and of itself and not so much how it's going to happen. Again, it's easy to sit behind a computer and say you'd prefer death over prison but you're not facing death. And, as I said, the fact that most condemned and their lawyers do everything they can to avoid the death penalty, even if it means they spend years in a hell hole prison, should tell you something.

The point being, life in prison being "worse than death" is a dishonest and false argument by those (mostly on the left) who are against capital punishment. Especially when so many of those on the left routinely sympathize and justify people like Savage.

Every discussion turns in to a political one with you my friend SMH

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/22/16 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: merlino
Agreed he along with his sister and his henchmen should have been dead years ago, this dude terrorized n philly and added to the war zone there, savage could be a character right out of the wire or tv show power

They were considered one of the most violent drug trafficking organistions in philadelphia history. I wonder if theres an organisational chart of their crew somewhere. I know that savage, gerald thomas and dawud bey would probably make up the leadership and that the erie avenue mob gang worked for them too.

Did they sell heroin too?

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/22/16 08:28 PM

Every discussion turns in to a political one with you my friend SMH

It doesn't have to be. It's a common sense and decency question, if you ask me. The guy deserves to be dead a long time now. Not clogging up the courts with endless appeals while living on the tax payer dime.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/22/16 09:17 PM

I'ts not common sense -- its politics. "Common" would mean people agree with you. You're on the weird far right/religious fringe of this country. If you polled the country to see if they think that citizens should not have the right to an appeal, how many do you think would agree with you?

You can pretend its "common sense" but its political. I'm pretty sure you're intelligent enough to understand that.

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/22/16 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
I'ts not common sense -- its politics. "Common" would mean people agree with you. You're on the weird far right/religious fringe of this country. If you polled the country to see if they think that citizens should not have the right to an appeal, how many do you think would agree with you?

You can pretend its "common sense" but its political. I'm pretty sure you're intelligent enough to understand that.

Yeah, one appeal. Not seemingly endless ones that go on for decades.
Posted By: mchang93

Re: Kaboni Savage - 09/23/16 03:02 AM

He should already be rotting in the ground. Our appeal system is a joke and needs a vast overhaul.
I see what your saying but just because someone is found guilty in court doesn't mean they did the crime they are being put to death for. By your logic many innocent men would have been killed for crimes they did not commit.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET