Home

Ray and Eddie Wagner

Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/15/16 10:27 PM

Clearly they have been in the shadows of Joey for awhile, but whats there claim to fame? They both have nice homes near Bigler Street in South Philly and seem to be rolling in the money.

I've heard talks that they've run books.. but can anyone shed more light on them. They rent a lick italian from what i've seen or heard.
Posted By: Itiswhatitis

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/15/16 10:39 PM

"Rolling in money" may be an over statement. Ray & Co. seem to be pretty frugal in comparison to Joey & works a "regular" job as well.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/15/16 10:43 PM

They're half Italian, their Uncle is Gaeton Lucibello. Eddie is a convicted Bookmaker and Ray I want to say works a Union Job at the Convention Center? Their father owned Cookies Tavern in South Philly which is/was a major 10th and O gang hangout
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/15/16 10:43 PM

There uncle is Gaeton Lucibello. They are pretty decent guys.
Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/15/16 10:45 PM

I guess i mean they own a couple of very nice homes in marconi plaza... seem to be living nice lives, seem like decent guys. Just wondered.. kinda mysterious.
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/16/16 01:42 AM

Rays wife has an Instagram account and it's public meaning u don't have to request her to see her pictures. Ray seems like a family man. It looks like he loves his family to death. His wife seems to love being affiliated with the life. She has pictures of vacations with the merlinos and pictures from when Joey got out from his violation... They had a party and there's a Picture of Ray, Joey m, and Joey perna. In one photo she has ray and his sons playing some video game and she thanked Joey perna... But it's his sons account. The son said my dad said you're welcome. Also Joey m goes back and forth with Joey p's son busting chops. I ain't no creep. It gives u suggestions of people to become friends with and rays wife and Eddie came up.
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/16/16 11:10 AM

http://gangsterreport.com/ray-wags-still-watching-skinny-joeys-back-philly-years/
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/16/16 01:58 PM

Good find
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/16/16 04:02 PM

What is Lucibello's status/rank now? I believe he's out on the street now. Never hear much about him.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/16/16 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: irishkaos
What is Lucibello's status/rank now? I believe he's out on the street now. Never hear much about him.

Good call Irish, ive asked about Lucibello before too..hes one of the lower key Philly Mob capos like Mikey Lance that ive often wondered about bc theres not much out there about him

Anyone know more about Lucibello? I thought I read he was the soldier or skipper in charge of Bucks County rackets? Thats my neck of the woods.. Im curious does anyone know who is running the rackets in Bucks County, and outta where? Any insight fellas?
Posted By: JC

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/17/16 02:17 AM

I wonder if they were supposed to be watching Joey the Jockey's wife while he was in the can. If so, they apparently did not do a very good job.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/17/16 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: irishkaos

Good call Irish, ive asked about Lucibello before too..hes one of the lower key Philly Mob capos like Mikey Lance that ive often wondered about bc theres not much out there about him

Anyone know more about Lucibello? I thought I read he was the soldier or skipper in charge of Bucks County rackets? Thats my neck of the woods.. Im curious does anyone know who is running the rackets in Bucks County, and outta where? Any insight fellas?

There isnt much out about him cuz hes always in jail

doing life on the installment plan
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/17/16 02:35 AM

Or maybe im thinking of Mousie
Posted By: merlino

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/17/16 07:07 AM

Eddie is top dog in the jesters too besides the book... regular dudes maybe carry cash to boca
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/17/16 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Yeah most likely, he's rarely on the street. Been in and out of jail the last 25 years.

Not even sure if Philly has a crew in Bucks County. Which makes me wonder if they still have a crew or representation in Trenton which they had for a long time.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/23/16 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: JC
I wonder if they were supposed to be watching Joey the Jockey's wife while he was in the can. If so, they apparently did not do a very good job.

They look borderline retarded in fairness.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/24/16 03:37 AM

Blackjack I understand buddy... im curious about Gaeton Lucibello though theres nothin really about him... ill ask again does anyone know of the Philly fams crew or operations in Bucks county out by me? Last guy i recall concretely having rackets going im Bucks was some notorious associate named Steve ( blanking on last name) .. historically they have had some shit going on this way
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/24/16 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

Blackjack I understand buddy... im curious about Gaeton Lucibello though theres nothin really about him... ill ask again does anyone know of the Philly fams crew or operations in Bucks county out by me? Last guy i recall concretely having rackets going im Bucks was some notorious associate named Steve ( blanking on last name) .. historically they have had some shit going on this way
Steve Mazzone???
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/24/16 01:58 PM

Steve Carnivale
Posted By: JC

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/24/16 06:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

They look borderline retarded in fairness.

Only borderline?
Posted By: DelcoNostra

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/24/16 07:48 PM

Carnivale is rat now. Here's a good article on him...

http://articles.philly.com/2005-06-20/news/25437148_1_mob-case-cocaine-dealer-drug-case
Posted By: Itiswhatitis

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/24/16 08:57 PM

Both Ray & Eddie are pretty fair, nice guys. It's juvenile those that most likely have never met nor had business with either take cheap shots on a website.

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/24/16 10:37 PM

http://articles.philly.com/2008-01-11/news/25253461_1_gambling-ring-mortgage-applications-bets

Re: Ray and Eddie Wagner - 09/26/16 01:43 AM

http://articles.philly.com/1998-06-05/news/25730511_1_mob-boss-joseph-skinny-joey-merlino-oakes

Debbie wasn't able to be controlled even back in the days when Joey was out in the streets lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET